Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EVRYTHNG Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EVRYTHNG related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EVRYTHNG specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EVRYTHNG Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EVRYTHNG improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- Does the EVRYTHNG task fit the client’s priorities?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Who needs to know about EVRYTHNG ?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does EVRYTHNG leverage and how?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Is a EVRYTHNG Team Work effort in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EVRYTHNG book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EVRYTHNG self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EVRYTHNG Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EVRYTHNG areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EVRYTHNG Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EVRYTHNG projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EVRYTHNG Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EVRYTHNG project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure EVRYTHNG project success?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for meeting staff extracurricular learning support requirements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: For the next EVRYTHNG project, how could you improve on the way EVRYTHNG project was conducted?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented EVRYTHNG project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
Step-by-step and complete EVRYTHNG Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EVRYTHNG project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EVRYTHNG project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EVRYTHNG project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EVRYTHNG project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EVRYTHNG project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EVRYTHNG project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EVRYTHNG project with this in-depth EVRYTHNG Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EVRYTHNG projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EVRYTHNG and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EVRYTHNG investments work better.
This EVRYTHNG All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.