What is involved in Business plan
Find out what the related areas are that Business plan connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business plan thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Planning Information journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Planning Information leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business plan related domains to cover and 183 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business plan, Annual report, Balance sheet, Balanced scorecard, Business Motivation Model, Business case, Business loan, Business model, Cash conversion cycle, Competitive advantage, Competitor analysis, Corporate action, Corporate finance, Cost-benefit analysis, Cost overrun, Decision-making tools, Discounts and allowances, Dot.com bubble, Economic order quantity, Economic value added, Elevator pitch, Executive summary, Financial accounting, Financial market, Financial market participants, Financial plan, Financial regulation, Intellectual property, International Monetary Fund, Management accounting, Management by objectives, Managerial finance, Market analysis, Marketing plan, Mergers and acquisitions, Mission statement, Multilateral development bank, Non-compete agreement, Non disclosure agreement, Operational planning, Optimism bias, Parkinson’s Law of Triviality, Peer-to-peer lending, Personal finance, Public finance, Reference class forecasting, Return on capital, Revenue shortfall, SWOT analysis, Sales presentation, Startup company, Strategic plan, Strategic planning, Supply chain management, Sustainable competitive advantage, The Motley Fool, Total quality management, Trade secrets, United Nations, Venture capital, Venture capitalists, Working capital, World Bank:
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Business plan leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Business plan results.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business plan delivery for example is new software needed?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business plan process?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
– Are there Business plan Models?
Annual report Critical Criteria:
Chart Annual report strategies and look at the big picture.
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to stockholders?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business plan processes?
– What about Business plan Analysis of results?
Balance sheet Critical Criteria:
Gauge Balance sheet issues and get answers.
– Are earnings and cash flows sufficient to cover interest payments and some principal repayments?
– If the firm is able to meet its short-term financial obligations (is it solvent?
– What is the formula for the debt to equity ratio, and what does it measure?
– How quickly does the prospective credit customer pay its bills?
– What is the difference between Basic EPS and diluted EPS?
– Have you ever failed to complete any work awarded to you?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
– How would you describe a poor, or negative, cash flow?
– In what order are assets listed on a balance sheet?
– Is a critical supplier in good financial condition?
– Short-term notes payable: trade notes or borrowing?
– Is revenue recognition aggressive or conservative?
– What is the amount of your borrowing capacity?
– What is the formula for return on equity?
– Is too much cash tied up in inventories?
– What is the earnings per share (EPS)?
– How do cash flow problems start?
– What is Return on Equity?
– How is equity calculated?
Balanced scorecard Critical Criteria:
Mine Balanced scorecard planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Balanced scorecard because they lack skills.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business plan experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What is the purpose of Business plan in relation to the mission?
Business Motivation Model Critical Criteria:
Face Business Motivation Model issues and forecast involvement of future Business Motivation Model projects in development.
– Will Business plan deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are internal and external Business plan relations?
– How do we maintain Business plans Integrity?
Business case Critical Criteria:
Chat re Business case results and devote time assessing Business case and its risk.
– Who is driving and leading the business case development for your organization?
– Is there a business case where additional cyber security risks are involved?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– Have sensitivity of the business case been calculated?
– How would one define Business plan leadership?
– How can the value of Business plan be defined?
– Right business case?
Business loan Critical Criteria:
Depict Business loan projects and customize techniques for implementing Business loan controls.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business plan?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business plan leader?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Chart Business model tactics and create Business model explanations for all managers.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– Is there any existing Business plan governance structure?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– Who needs to know about Business plan ?
– What threat is Business plan addressing?
Cash conversion cycle Critical Criteria:
Explore Cash conversion cycle quality and develop and take control of the Cash conversion cycle initiative.
– Does Business plan create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Business plan Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Use past Competitive advantage quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Competitive advantage.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– Is the Business plan organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– Do Business plan rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Competitor analysis Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Competitor analysis issues and point out improvements in Competitor analysis.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business plan process?
– What are the barriers to increased Business plan production?
Corporate action Critical Criteria:
Check Corporate action engagements and probe Corporate action strategic alliances.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business plan, including any consulting or professional services?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business plan?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Corporate finance engagements and develop and take control of the Corporate finance initiative.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business plan?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business plan activities?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
See the value of Cost-benefit analysis management and learn.
– In the case of a Business plan project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business plan project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business plan project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why should we adopt a Business plan framework?
– How do we keep improving Business plan?
Cost overrun Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Cost overrun governance and gather practices for scaling Cost overrun.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business plan process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business plan process available?
Decision-making tools Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Decision-making tools failures and describe which business rules are needed as Decision-making tools interface.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business plan models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Think about the functions involved in your Business plan project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In a project to restructure Business plan outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Discounts and allowances Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Discounts and allowances failures and innovate what needs to be done with Discounts and allowances.
– How much does Business plan help?
Dot.com bubble Critical Criteria:
Dissect Dot.com bubble governance and know what your objective is.
– Among the Business plan product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are all of our Business plan domains and what do they do?
– Can we do Business plan without complex (expensive) analysis?
Economic order quantity Critical Criteria:
Face Economic order quantity results and look for lots of ideas.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business plan been identified and analyzed?
– What will drive Business plan change?
– How to Secure Business plan?
Economic value added Critical Criteria:
Check Economic value added goals and shift your focus.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business plan. How do we gain traction?
– When a Business plan manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Elevator pitch Critical Criteria:
Frame Elevator pitch management and forecast involvement of future Elevator pitch projects in development.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business plan into the services that we provide?
– Are we Assessing Business plan and Risk?
Executive summary Critical Criteria:
Check Executive summary engagements and proactively manage Executive summary risks.
– How do we know that any Business plan analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Think of your Business plan project. what are the main functions?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Financial accounting strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Financial accounting strategies.
– Why are Business plan skills important?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Align Financial market issues and handle a jump-start course to Financial market.
– How can you negotiate Business plan successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How likely is the current Business plan plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is Effective Business plan?
Financial market participants Critical Criteria:
Adapt Financial market participants adoptions and proactively manage Financial market participants risks.
– Does Business plan analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Financial plan Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Financial plan tasks and get the big picture.
– what is the best design framework for Business plan organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Financial regulation Critical Criteria:
Debate over Financial regulation leadership and adjust implementation of Financial regulation.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business plan moving forward?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
X-ray Intellectual property adoptions and point out Intellectual property tensions in leadership.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business plan processes of our organization?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
– Is Business plan Required?
International Monetary Fund Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on International Monetary Fund projects and describe which business rules are needed as International Monetary Fund interface.
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Management accounting decisions and find out what it really means.
– Does Business plan systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do the Business plan decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Management by objectives Critical Criteria:
Define Management by objectives leadership and report on setting up Management by objectives without losing ground.
– Do we monitor the Business plan decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Which Business plan goals are the most important?
– Who sets the Business plan standards?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Read up on Managerial finance projects and optimize Managerial finance leadership as a key to advancement.
– Can we add value to the current Business plan decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is a Business plan Team Work effort in place?
Market analysis Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Market analysis quality and catalog Market analysis activities.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business plan product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– In what ways are Business plan vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Marketing plan Critical Criteria:
Consult on Marketing plan strategies and tour deciding if Marketing plan progress is made.
– Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business plan project?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Detail Mergers and acquisitions tasks and attract Mergers and acquisitions skills.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business plan?
Mission statement Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Mission statement projects and optimize Mission statement leadership as a key to advancement.
– What do you do if your organization does not have a published mission statement or set of values?
– To what extent does management recognize Business plan as a tool to increase the results?
– Mission Statement: Purpose; Business; Values Reason to be?
Multilateral development bank Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Multilateral development bank decisions and tour deciding if Multilateral development bank progress is made.
– Are accountability and ownership for Business plan clearly defined?
– Do we have past Business plan Successes?
Non-compete agreement Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Non-compete agreement outcomes and maintain Non-compete agreement for success.
– How will you measure your Business plan effectiveness?
Non disclosure agreement Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Non disclosure agreement adoptions and point out Non disclosure agreement tensions in leadership.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business plan is underway?
– Does Business plan analysis show the relationships among important Business plan factors?
– Does our organization need more Business plan education?
Operational planning Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Operational planning strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Operational planning.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business plan is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Optimism bias Critical Criteria:
Gauge Optimism bias outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Optimism bias strategies.
– Does Business plan appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Parkinson’s Law of Triviality Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Parkinson’s Law of Triviality goals and differentiate in coordinating Parkinson’s Law of Triviality.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business plan in a volatile global economy?
– Will Business plan have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Peer-to-peer lending Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Peer-to-peer lending quality and shift your focus.
Personal finance Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Personal finance leadership and proactively manage Personal finance risks.
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Public finance strategies and mentor Public finance customer orientation.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business plan does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business plan goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Reference class forecasting Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Reference class forecasting issues and catalog Reference class forecasting activities.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business plan ?
Return on capital Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Return on capital engagements and oversee Return on capital requirements.
– What are the usability implications of Business plan actions?
Revenue shortfall Critical Criteria:
Track Revenue shortfall goals and research ways can we become the Revenue shortfall company that would put us out of business.
– Are assumptions made in Business plan stated explicitly?
SWOT analysis Critical Criteria:
Understand SWOT analysis adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure SWOT analysis is getting what it needs.
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
– Do we all define Business plan in the same way?
Sales presentation Critical Criteria:
Refer to Sales presentation leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Scan Startup company management and maintain Startup company for success.
Strategic plan Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Strategic plan strategies and do something to it.
– How does the company create and implement a strategic plan to achieve a vision for the future, enhance competitive position, and improve overall performance?
– Do you have a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project?
– When you put together your strategic plan, is that based on input from your customers, your business units that you service?
– How will you know that the Business plan project has been successful?
– Are the data relevant to the strategic planning needs of the company?
– Does the strategic plan tie to your budget period?
Strategic planning Critical Criteria:
Detail Strategic planning tasks and find answers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business plan information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is Business plan dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Supply chain management goals and document what potential Supply chain management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business plan processes?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– How do we measure improved Business plan service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Sustainable competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Frame Sustainable competitive advantage planning and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we Identify specific Business plan investment and emerging trends?
The Motley Fool Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot The Motley Fool engagements and get going.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business plan project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business plan? There might be some that are less obvious?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Use past Total quality management adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Total quality management projects.
– What are the business goals Business plan is aiming to achieve?
– Are there recognized Business plan problems?
Trade secrets Critical Criteria:
Discuss Trade secrets projects and revise understanding of Trade secrets architectures.
– Is there a Business plan Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we go about Comparing Business plan approaches/solutions?
United Nations Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about United Nations issues and explore and align the progress in United Nations.
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Participate in Venture capital engagements and report on the economics of relationships managing Venture capital and constraints.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business plan leaders?
– Have all basic functions of Business plan been defined?
Venture capitalists Critical Criteria:
Guide Venture capitalists quality and oversee Venture capitalists requirements.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business plan objectives?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Working capital outcomes and correct Working capital management by competencies.
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– How do we manage Business plan Knowledge Management (KM)?
World Bank Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on World Bank projects and prioritize challenges of World Bank.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Planning Information Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business plan External links:
Finish Your Business Plan In One Day! | Growthink | …
An Introduction to Business Plans – Entrepreneur
[PDF]Sample Business Plan Title Page |Cantonnewyork.us
Annual report External links:
SEC.gov | Annual Report
Annual Reports | Investors Title
Balance sheet External links:
Balance Sheet | Explanation | AccountingCoach
The Fed – Fed’s balance sheet
Living Balance Sheet
Balanced scorecard External links:
Balanced Scorecard Institute Consulting Services Overview
BSM – Balanced Scorecard – microsoft.com
Balanced Scorecard Template Excel | Align to KPIs
Business Motivation Model External links:
BRG: Business Motivation Model
What is Business Motivation Model | IGI Global
About the Business Motivation Model Specification …
Business case External links:
What is business case? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Business Case Presentation – Organizational …
Business Case Site: Design, Build, Deliver a Compelling Case
Business loan External links:
Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions – Small Business Loan
Small Business Loans – CanAmCapitalLLC
Small Business Loan Calculator | TD Bank
Business model External links:
OneTitle | business model
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Cash conversion cycle External links:
Cash Conversion Cycle (Operating Cycle) – Financial Analysis
Cash Conversion Cycle – Springer
Cash Conversion Cycle – CCC – Investopedia
Competitive advantage External links:
Jane | Your hiring process is your competitive advantage
Competitor analysis External links:
Competitor Analysis for Digital Marketers | Rival IQ
Competitor Analysis Services | BirdEye
Corporate action External links:
Corporate actions – Finance and Accounting simplified
Corporate Action Instruction Facility
Corporate Action Agenda. The Business of Improving …
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Corporate finance (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Finance – Global Middle Market Investment Bank
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-benefit analysis (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-benefit analysis. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-Benefit Analysis Definition | Investopedia
Cost overrun External links:
Cost overrun – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Cost Overrun Essays – ManyEssays.com
Predicting cost overrun of railroad bridge construction
Dot.com bubble External links:
Economic order quantity External links:
Calculating economic order quantity (EOQ)
Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) – Investopedia
Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) – Accounting Explained
Economic value added External links:
Using Economic Value Added (EVA) to Evaluate …
EVA – Economic Value Added
Economic Value Added – EVA – Investopedia
Elevator pitch External links:
[PDF]The Four Sentence Elevator Pitch – ImprovAndy
3 Best Elevator Pitches – Speaking PowerPoint
Tips for a Successful Elevator Pitch – Business News Daily
Executive summary External links:
The executive summary is usually no longer than 10% of the original document. It can be anywhere from 1-10 pages long, depending on the report’s length. Executive summaries are written literally for an executive who most likely DOES NOT have the time to read the original.
2017 Edelman TRUST BAROMETER – Executive Summary
Executive Summary | Surgeon General’s Report
Financial accounting External links:
Introduction to Financial Accounting | Coursera
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
WIPFLI – Financial Accounting Outsourcing
Financial market External links:
Market News International – Financial Market News
Notes From the Rabbit Hole, a unique financial market …
Crestmont Research: Financial Market and Economic …
Financial plan External links:
Testimonials – A Better Financial Plan
Financial regulation External links:
Check License Status | Department of Financial Regulation
Maine Professional & Financial Regulation – Licensee Search
Financial Regulation Division – Texas Department of Insurance
Intellectual property External links:
Neustel Law Offices – Intellectual Property Attorneys
ktMINE | Intellectual Property Data & Analytics Platform
National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center …
International Monetary Fund External links:
International Monetary Fund – Washington, DC
International Monetary Fund – Home | Facebook
International Monetary Fund (IMF) | Business | The Guardian
Management accounting External links:
Title Management Accounting – Scribd
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Management Accounting Careers | Accounting.com
Management by objectives External links:
Management by objectives (Film, 1980) [WorldCat.org]
Management By Objectives – MBO – Investopedia
Management By Objectives Essays – ManyEssays.com
Managerial finance External links:
Managerial finance (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
What is MANAGERIAL FINANCE – Black’s Law Dictionary
Managerial Finance – AbeBooks
Market analysis External links:
How to do a market analysis for a business plan
Mordor Intelligence – Client Research, Market Analysis
FUELSNews – Energy Information, Trends, and Market Analysis
Marketing plan External links:
4 Strategies for a Strong Early Marketing Plan – Entrepreneur
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Mergers and acquisitions (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Mergers and Acquisitions | Kramer Levin
“The Sopranos” Mergers and Acquisitions (TV Episode …
Mission statement External links:
Mission Statement – Orange Coast Title Company
Title I / Mission Statement
Mission Statement | Title IX
Multilateral development bank External links:
[PDF]NSIAD-95-143BR Multilateral Development Banks: …
Non-compete agreement External links:
Non-Compete Agreements – Smith Eibeler, LLC
Non-Compete Agreement – Investopedia
Preparing an Enforceable Non-compete Agreement: How …
Operational planning External links:
Strategic and Operational Planning for Businesses | …
[PDF]OPERATIONAL PLANNING WORKSHEET (ICS 215)
Operational Planning Specialist – Wilmington, DE
Optimism bias External links:
The Optimism Bias and Its Impact – Verywell
Tali Sharot: The optimism bias | TED Talk
“Optimism Bias in Fitness” by Katrielle Marx
Parkinson’s Law of Triviality External links:
Great Leadership: Parkinson’s Law of Triviality
Personal finance External links:
Sage Personal Finance – Official Site
Personal Finance & Business Banking – Belmont Savings …
Personal Finance Credit Union for CNY – Empower FCU
Public finance External links:
California Public Finance 2017 | Bond Buyer
Public Finance Authority
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Reference class forecasting External links:
Musings on project management: Reference Class Forecasting
The planning fallacy and reference class forecasting
[1710.09419] Reference Class Forecasting for Hong …
Return on capital External links:
FRM: Risk-adjusted return on capital (RAROC) – YouTube
Risk-Adjusted Return On Capital – RAROC – Investopedia
Return on capital
http://Return on capital (ROC), or return on invested capital (ROIC), is a ratio used in finance, valuation, and accounting. The ratio is estimated by dividing the after-tax operating income (NOPAT) by the book value of both debt and equity capital less cash/equivalents.
Revenue shortfall External links:
[PDF]REVENUE SHORTFALL – Oklahoma
https://www.ok.gov/doc/documents/Revenue Shortfall Aug1209.pdf
Revenue Shortfall Reserve Holdings Reports | Georgia …
SWOT analysis External links:
Conducting a SWOT Analysis
Why Do a SWOT Analysis? – PBA Health
CayenneApps – Fresh take on conducting SWOT analysis
Sales presentation External links:
5 Simple Steps to the Best Sales Presentation of Your Life
Pitch deck examples | Sales presentation design
Welcome Wagon Sales Presentation
Startup company External links:
Startup Company Seeking New Team Member – …
http://stlouis.craigslist.org › jobs › accounting/finance
mu Space Corp, Thailand-based satellite startup company.
Startup Company: The Game
Strategic plan External links:
Strategic Plan 2016-2021 HTML
[PDF]Title: Strategic Plan – Washington State Board of …
What is Strategic Planning? – Balanced Scorecard Institute
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Resilinc | Supply Chain Management
Sustainable competitive advantage External links:
Flex Culture, a sustainable competitive advantage | Flex
Sustainable Competitive Advantage – Boundless
The Motley Fool External links:
Log in to the Motley Fool trading account – Secure Login
The Motley Fool
The Motley Fool – Home | Facebook
Total quality management External links:
Florida ISO 9000 Total Quality Management Consulting
Total Quality Management (TQM) – Shambaugh & Son
What is the Total Quality Management (TQM) Approach?
Trade secrets External links:
Trade Secrets – Troubleshooting Home Electrical Problems
United Nations External links:
Home | United Nations
Permanent Missions Permanent Mission to the United Nations
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capital – Mashable
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital
the PVCA – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
Working capital External links:
PayPal Working Capital
What is working capital – Answers.com
Small Business Loans and Working Capital Loans | CAN Capital
World Bank External links:
IBAT for World Bank Group
One World Bank – Home
World Bank Big Data Innovation Challenge