What is involved in Social Innovation
Find out what the related areas are that Social Innovation connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Innovation thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Social Innovation journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Social Innovation leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Innovation related domains to cover and 61 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Innovation, Akhtar Hameed Khan, Akhter Hameed Khan, Civil society, Community development, Creative destruction, Distance education, European Commission, Geoff Mulgan, Grameen Bank, Infolady Social Entrepreneurship Programme, Muhammad Yunus, Online volunteering, Post fordism, Regional development, Responsible Research and Innovation, Social Innovation Fund, Social capital, Social change, Social economy, Social entrepreneurship, Social purpose, Social relations, Working condition, Émile Durkheim:
Social Innovation Critical Criteria:
Devise Social Innovation strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Social Innovation.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Social Innovation with what users do day-to-day?
– Will Social Innovation deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are accountability and ownership for Social Innovation clearly defined?
Akhtar Hameed Khan Critical Criteria:
Test Akhtar Hameed Khan quality and describe which business rules are needed as Akhtar Hameed Khan interface.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Social Innovation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Social Innovation goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the source of the strategies for Social Innovation strengthening and reform?
Akhter Hameed Khan Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Akhter Hameed Khan governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Akhter Hameed Khan information.
– Consider your own Social Innovation project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Social Innovation delivery for example is new software needed?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Social Innovation project?
Civil society Critical Criteria:
Apply Civil society strategies and drive action.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Social Innovation process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Social Innovation process available?
– In what ways are Social Innovation vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are there recognized Social Innovation problems?
Community development Critical Criteria:
Refer to Community development visions and secure Community development creativity.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Social Innovation product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Think about the people you identified for your Social Innovation project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How can we improve Social Innovation?
Creative destruction Critical Criteria:
Focus on Creative destruction risks and shift your focus.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Social Innovation project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Social Innovation project lifecycle?
– What are our Social Innovation Processes?
Distance education Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Distance education tactics and document what potential Distance education megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does Social Innovation include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Social Innovation activities?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Value European Commission management and perfect European Commission conflict management.
– Is Social Innovation Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What about Social Innovation Analysis of results?
Geoff Mulgan Critical Criteria:
Learn from Geoff Mulgan adoptions and intervene in Geoff Mulgan processes and leadership.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Social Innovation agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the short and long-term Social Innovation goals?
– How do we go about Securing Social Innovation?
Grameen Bank Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Grameen Bank strategies and shift your focus.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Social Innovation forward?
– To what extent does management recognize Social Innovation as a tool to increase the results?
– Does our organization need more Social Innovation education?
Infolady Social Entrepreneurship Programme Critical Criteria:
Categorize Infolady Social Entrepreneurship Programme results and improve Infolady Social Entrepreneurship Programme service perception.
– In the case of a Social Innovation project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Social Innovation project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Social Innovation project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Social Innovation systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Muhammad Yunus Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Muhammad Yunus planning and optimize Muhammad Yunus leadership as a key to advancement.
– What threat is Social Innovation addressing?
Online volunteering Critical Criteria:
Participate in Online volunteering quality and find answers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Social Innovation experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is there any existing Social Innovation governance structure?
Post fordism Critical Criteria:
Consult on Post fordism tactics and revise understanding of Post fordism architectures.
– What are our needs in relation to Social Innovation skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Supporting Social Innovation documentation required?
– Who sets the Social Innovation standards?
Regional development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Regional development issues and look for lots of ideas.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Social Innovation models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will Social Innovation have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the barriers to increased Social Innovation production?
Responsible Research and Innovation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Responsible Research and Innovation visions and forecast involvement of future Responsible Research and Innovation projects in development.
– How do we manage Social Innovation Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Have all basic functions of Social Innovation been defined?
Social Innovation Fund Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Social Innovation Fund failures and summarize a clear Social Innovation Fund focus.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Social Innovation processes?
– Does Social Innovation create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Social capital Critical Criteria:
Chat re Social capital failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Social Innovation is underway?
– Can we do Social Innovation without complex (expensive) analysis?
Social change Critical Criteria:
Read up on Social change quality and oversee Social change management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Social Innovation team have a good general understanding of what Social Innovation is all about?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Social Innovation objectives?
Social economy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Social economy outcomes and ask what if.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Social Innovation processes?
– Are there Social Innovation Models?
Social entrepreneurship Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Social entrepreneurship management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Social entrepreneurship.
– Among the Social Innovation product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How likely is the current Social Innovation plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Social Innovation move?
Social purpose Critical Criteria:
Detail Social purpose quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Social purpose.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Social Innovation leader?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Social Innovation study?
Social relations Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Social relations outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Social relations information.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Social Innovation strengthening and reform actually originate?
Working condition Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Working condition quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Working condition information.
– Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
Émile Durkheim Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Émile Durkheim decisions and catalog what business benefits will Émile Durkheim goals deliver if achieved.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Social Innovation Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Innovation External links:
Social Innovation Summit 2018
Home | The 2017 Canadian Social Innovation Summit — …
Stanford Social Innovation Review: Informing and …
Akhter Hameed Khan External links:
Akhter Hameed Khan Resource Center – Home | Facebook
Dr. Akhter Hameed Khan Memorial Award – Home | Facebook
Akhter Hameed Khan Resource Center — NRSP-Institute …
Civil society External links:
Civil society (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Home page – Civil Society Futures
What Is Civil Society? | BBC World Service
Community development External links:
Community Development Institute – cditeam.org
Preeminent Property Company, Community Development | LeFrak
Citizenserve Community Development Software
Creative destruction External links:
Scale your tech startup – Creative Destruction Lab
Creative Destruction – Investopedia
Distance education External links:
Distance Education, Online Degree Programs
Online & Distance Education | University of …
Office of Distance Education and eLearning
European Commission External links:
European Commission Code of Conduct for Data Centre …
European Commission withdraws bank separation proposal
European Commission Decision | Antitrust
Geoff Mulgan External links:
Big Mind by Geoff Mulgan on iBooks – iTunes – Apple
Grameen Bank External links:
Grameen Bank – Home | Facebook
Introduction | Grameen Bank
J&K Grameen Bank – Home | Facebook
Muhammad Yunus External links:
Muhammad Yunus – Economist – Biography.com
Muhammad Yunus is grameen founder – Bank For The Poor
Online volunteering External links:
Home | UNV Online Volunteering service
UNV Online Volunteering Service – Home | Facebook
Post fordism External links:
Browse and Read Post Fordism Post Fordism post fordism
Browse and Read Post Fordism Post Fordism post fordism
Regional development External links:
Home | Center for Quality Growth & Regional Development
Purdue Center for Regional Development
Regional Development Corporation | Working to Create …
Social Innovation Fund External links:
Social Innovation Fund | Mile High United Way
[PDF]Social Innovation Fund Connections to Care …
Social capital External links:
Team – Social Capital
CaaS – Social Capital
About the Leadership at Fahe / Social Capital
Social change External links:
Social Change | About Us | Walden University
The Link Uniting Donors and Doers for Social Change – …
Avodah: Sparking Jewish Leaders, Igniting Social Change
Social economy External links:
Home | Charlie Cattell, Social Economy Consultancy
The Social Economy Initiative – Home | Facebook
Expanding Philanthropy and the Social Economy – …
Social entrepreneurship External links:
KBK Buckeye Social Entrepreneurship Program – BSEP
Social Entrepreneurship Focus of New Series for Women …
Home | VUB Social Entrepreneurship | Pleinlaan 2, Else
Social purpose External links:
Brooks Brothers | Social Purpose
Business + Social Purpose Practice – Edelman
Social relations External links:
Azande Social Relations – Home | Facebook
Social Relations and Policy Major – James Madison College
UCLA Social Relations Lab
Working condition External links:
Émile Durkheim External links:
According to Émile Durkheim, what holds people together …
Émile Durkheim Flashcards | Quizlet
SOCIOLOGY – Émile Durkheim – YouTube