What is involved in FM frequency modulation
Find out what the related areas are that FM frequency modulation connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a FM frequency modulation thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its FM frequency modulation journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward FM frequency modulation leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which FM frequency modulation related domains to cover and 141 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
FM frequency modulation, Continuous wave, Drums in communication, Subsidiary communications authority, Frequency modulation, NPL network, Analog recording, Morse code, Intercarrier method, Hydraulic telegraph, CCIR System I, Vladimir K. Zworykin, Molecular communication, Radio propagation, SiriusXM Canada, Polarization-division multiplexing, FM frequency modulation, Mobile telephony, Submarine communications cable, Frequency drift, Line code, Direct-sequence spread spectrum, FM radio, Frequency-division multiplexing, Fourier analysis, Audio data compression, CCIR System E, FM capture, Audio level compression, Multipath propagation, Trellis modulation, Ultra high frequency, CCIR System M, Telecommunications network, Timeline of communication technology, Multichannel television sound, Computer network, Electronic selectivity, AM broadcasting, Analog television, Commercial broadcasting, Frequency-shift keying, FM broadcasting, Instantaneous phase, Vint Cerf, Institute of Radio Engineers, Field strength meter, Program-associated data, Intermediate frequency, Path loss, Digital Radio Mondiale, Wide area network, Timebase correction, Error detection and correction, Magnetic tape, Chrominance subcarrier, Polar modulation, Radio Data System, Band III, Two-way radio, Nikola Tesla, Direct-broadcast satellite television:
FM frequency modulation Critical Criteria:
Have a session on FM frequency modulation failures and integrate design thinking in FM frequency modulation innovation.
– How is the value delivered by FM frequency modulation being measured?
– How can you measure FM frequency modulation in a systematic way?
Continuous wave Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Continuous wave failures and work towards be a leading Continuous wave expert.
– For your FM frequency modulation project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How important is FM frequency modulation to the user organizations mission?
– Do we have past FM frequency modulation Successes?
Drums in communication Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Drums in communication goals and create Drums in communication explanations for all managers.
– What are the disruptive FM frequency modulation technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does FM frequency modulation create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– In a project to restructure FM frequency modulation outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Subsidiary communications authority Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Subsidiary communications authority visions and get the big picture.
– How do we know that any FM frequency modulation analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does FM frequency modulation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is a FM frequency modulation Team Work effort in place?
Frequency modulation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Frequency modulation goals and integrate design thinking in Frequency modulation innovation.
– What are our best practices for minimizing FM frequency modulation project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the FM frequency modulation project lifecycle?
– How do we keep improving FM frequency modulation?
NPL network Critical Criteria:
Talk about NPL network leadership and figure out ways to motivate other NPL network users.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with FM frequency modulation ?
– Is there any existing FM frequency modulation governance structure?
Analog recording Critical Criteria:
Judge Analog recording outcomes and do something to it.
– In the case of a FM frequency modulation project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a FM frequency modulation project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any FM frequency modulation project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the functions involved in your FM frequency modulation project. what processes flow from these functions?
Morse code Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Morse code visions and handle a jump-start course to Morse code.
– Think about the people you identified for your FM frequency modulation project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How likely is the current FM frequency modulation plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing FM frequency modulation?
Intercarrier method Critical Criteria:
Trace Intercarrier method engagements and research ways can we become the Intercarrier method company that would put us out of business.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of FM frequency modulation into the services that we provide?
– Think of your FM frequency modulation project. what are the main functions?
Hydraulic telegraph Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Hydraulic telegraph management and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new FM frequency modulation in a volatile global economy?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of FM frequency modulation that make it risky?
– What vendors make products that address the FM frequency modulation needs?
CCIR System I Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about CCIR System I planning and find out what it really means.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your FM frequency modulation processes?
– Have the types of risks that may impact FM frequency modulation been identified and analyzed?
– How do we go about Securing FM frequency modulation?
Vladimir K. Zworykin Critical Criteria:
Drive Vladimir K. Zworykin strategies and define Vladimir K. Zworykin competency-based leadership.
– What are the key elements of your FM frequency modulation performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations FM frequency modulation values?
– What are specific FM frequency modulation Rules to follow?
Molecular communication Critical Criteria:
Focus on Molecular communication planning and develop and take control of the Molecular communication initiative.
– Is the FM frequency modulation organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of FM frequency modulation activities?
– Do FM frequency modulation rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Radio propagation Critical Criteria:
Survey Radio propagation outcomes and get going.
– What are the Key enablers to make this FM frequency modulation move?
SiriusXM Canada Critical Criteria:
Derive from SiriusXM Canada tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential SiriusXM Canada information.
– Is Supporting FM frequency modulation documentation required?
– How can the value of FM frequency modulation be defined?
– Is FM frequency modulation Required?
Polarization-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Test Polarization-division multiplexing projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Polarization-division multiplexing.
– Does FM frequency modulation systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How much does FM frequency modulation help?
FM frequency modulation Critical Criteria:
Inquire about FM frequency modulation engagements and forecast involvement of future FM frequency modulation projects in development.
– How will you measure your FM frequency modulation effectiveness?
Mobile telephony Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Mobile telephony goals and ask questions.
– Does FM frequency modulation appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Submarine communications cable Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Submarine communications cable visions and forecast involvement of future Submarine communications cable projects in development.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to FM frequency modulation? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about FM frequency modulation. How do we gain traction?
Frequency drift Critical Criteria:
Sort Frequency drift tasks and integrate design thinking in Frequency drift innovation.
– what is the best design framework for FM frequency modulation organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What is the total cost related to deploying FM frequency modulation, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is maximizing FM frequency modulation protection the same as minimizing FM frequency modulation loss?
Line code Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Line code results and mentor Line code customer orientation.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether FM frequency modulation goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our FM frequency modulation agendas for the next 3 years?
– How to Secure FM frequency modulation?
Direct-sequence spread spectrum Critical Criteria:
Investigate Direct-sequence spread spectrum strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Direct-sequence spread spectrum.
– What are the Essentials of Internal FM frequency modulation Management?
– How would one define FM frequency modulation leadership?
– How do we maintain FM frequency modulations Integrity?
FM radio Critical Criteria:
Read up on FM radio goals and devise FM radio key steps.
– What are the long-term FM frequency modulation goals?
– How can we improve FM frequency modulation?
Frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Frequency-division multiplexing decisions and oversee implementation of Frequency-division multiplexing.
– How do we manage FM frequency modulation Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How to deal with FM frequency modulation Changes?
Fourier analysis Critical Criteria:
Define Fourier analysis tactics and document what potential Fourier analysis megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting FM frequency modulation with what users do day-to-day?
– Does the FM frequency modulation task fit the clients priorities?
– Do we all define FM frequency modulation in the same way?
Audio data compression Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Audio data compression leadership and look for lots of ideas.
CCIR System E Critical Criteria:
Sort CCIR System E planning and finalize specific methods for CCIR System E acceptance.
– Does FM frequency modulation analysis show the relationships among important FM frequency modulation factors?
– When a FM frequency modulation manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Who sets the FM frequency modulation standards?
FM capture Critical Criteria:
Unify FM capture projects and sort FM capture activities.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these FM frequency modulation processes?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding FM frequency modulation?
– How do we go about Comparing FM frequency modulation approaches/solutions?
Audio level compression Critical Criteria:
Steer Audio level compression management and describe the risks of Audio level compression sustainability.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of FM frequency modulation moving forward?
Multipath propagation Critical Criteria:
Track Multipath propagation planning and find answers.
– Do those selected for the FM frequency modulation team have a good general understanding of what FM frequency modulation is all about?
Trellis modulation Critical Criteria:
Devise Trellis modulation leadership and look in other fields.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a FM frequency modulation process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the FM frequency modulation process available?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the FM frequency modulation process?
– What are our FM frequency modulation Processes?
Ultra high frequency Critical Criteria:
Judge Ultra high frequency strategies and correct better engagement with Ultra high frequency results.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if FM frequency modulation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What potential environmental factors impact the FM frequency modulation effort?
CCIR System M Critical Criteria:
Discourse CCIR System M governance and adjust implementation of CCIR System M.
– What are all of our FM frequency modulation domains and what do they do?
Telecommunications network Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Telecommunications network governance and define what do we need to start doing with Telecommunications network.
– Consider your own FM frequency modulation project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we ensure that implementations of FM frequency modulation products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Timeline of communication technology Critical Criteria:
Chat re Timeline of communication technology tactics and catalog Timeline of communication technology activities.
– Who will provide the final approval of FM frequency modulation deliverables?
– What is our formula for success in FM frequency modulation ?
– Why is FM frequency modulation important for you now?
Multichannel television sound Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Multichannel television sound decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Multichannel television sound because they lack skills.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Consult on Computer network projects and budget for Computer network challenges.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How do we Identify specific FM frequency modulation investment and emerging trends?
– What are the barriers to increased FM frequency modulation production?
Electronic selectivity Critical Criteria:
Merge Electronic selectivity management and spearhead techniques for implementing Electronic selectivity.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once FM frequency modulation is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
AM broadcasting Critical Criteria:
Give examples of AM broadcasting quality and point out improvements in AM broadcasting.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your FM frequency modulation project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving FM frequency modulation forward?
– Does our organization need more FM frequency modulation education?
Analog television Critical Criteria:
Study Analog television governance and secure Analog television creativity.
– Why should we adopt a FM frequency modulation framework?
Commercial broadcasting Critical Criteria:
Chart Commercial broadcasting governance and transcribe Commercial broadcasting as tomorrows backbone for success.
– To what extent does management recognize FM frequency modulation as a tool to increase the results?
Frequency-shift keying Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Frequency-shift keying tasks and report on developing an effective Frequency-shift keying strategy.
– Is FM frequency modulation Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
FM broadcasting Critical Criteria:
Deliberate FM broadcasting planning and catalog FM broadcasting activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that FM frequency modulation objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is FM frequency modulation dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Instantaneous phase Critical Criteria:
Think about Instantaneous phase results and explain and analyze the challenges of Instantaneous phase.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a FM frequency modulation study?
Vint Cerf Critical Criteria:
Shape Vint Cerf results and slay a dragon.
Institute of Radio Engineers Critical Criteria:
Shape Institute of Radio Engineers issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Institute of Radio Engineers and constraints.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its FM frequency modulation processes?
Field strength meter Critical Criteria:
Administer Field strength meter adoptions and optimize Field strength meter leadership as a key to advancement.
Program-associated data Critical Criteria:
Talk about Program-associated data quality and catalog Program-associated data activities.
– What are current FM frequency modulation Paradigms?
Intermediate frequency Critical Criteria:
Detail Intermediate frequency tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Intermediate frequency interface.
– Does FM frequency modulation include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Path loss Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Path loss leadership and separate what are the business goals Path loss is aiming to achieve.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the FM frequency modulation process?
Digital Radio Mondiale Critical Criteria:
Depict Digital Radio Mondiale projects and stake your claim.
Wide area network Critical Criteria:
Devise Wide area network decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Wide area network projects.
Timebase correction Critical Criteria:
X-ray Timebase correction quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Timebase correction.
– What business benefits will FM frequency modulation goals deliver if achieved?
– Are we Assessing FM frequency modulation and Risk?
Error detection and correction Critical Criteria:
Meet over Error detection and correction projects and look in other fields.
Magnetic tape Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Magnetic tape results and get the big picture.
– What management system can we use to leverage the FM frequency modulation experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Chrominance subcarrier Critical Criteria:
Value Chrominance subcarrier leadership and integrate design thinking in Chrominance subcarrier innovation.
Polar modulation Critical Criteria:
Probe Polar modulation governance and innovate what needs to be done with Polar modulation.
Radio Data System Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Radio Data System tactics and mentor Radio Data System customer orientation.
Band III Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Band III governance and develop and take control of the Band III initiative.
– Is the scope of FM frequency modulation defined?
Two-way radio Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Two-way radio strategies and find out what it really means.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective FM frequency modulation leader?
– What about FM frequency modulation Analysis of results?
Nikola Tesla Critical Criteria:
Think about Nikola Tesla adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Nikola Tesla is getting what it needs.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your FM frequency modulation activities?
Direct-broadcast satellite television Critical Criteria:
Systematize Direct-broadcast satellite television governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Direct-broadcast satellite television projects.
– What are internal and external FM frequency modulation relations?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the FM frequency modulation Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Continuous wave External links:
continuouswave.com @ Continuous Wave
continuous Wave: Whaler (Boston Whaler)
Continuous wave – TIGHAR
Drums in communication External links:
Drums In Communication by Saliva Commandos on Spotify
Drums in communication – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Drums in communication
Drums in communication – YouTube
Frequency modulation External links:
Frequency modulation accelerates the research of …
Frequency modulation. (Book, 1955) [WorldCat.org]
Frequency modulation – Everything2.com
Analog recording External links:
Breeders, Albini Stand By ‘All Wave’ Analog Recording | WIRED
RT: UNIT 3- Analog Recording Flashcards | Quizlet
The Reality of All–Analog Recording | Reverb News
Morse code External links:
Morse Code & the Telegraph – Inventions – HISTORY.com
Morse code bracelet | Etsy
VIBROPLEX ORIGINAL-PRESENTATION Morse Code …
Hydraulic telegraph External links:
hydraulic telegraph | Ancient Origins
The Hydraulic Telegraph (350 BCE) : …
The Hydraulic Telegraph and Latin Grease: Citation …
CCIR System I External links:
CCIR System I – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/CCIR System I
CCIR System I – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
CCIR System I – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Vladimir K. Zworykin External links:
Vladimir K. Zworykin – IMDb
Television Experimenters – Vladimir K. Zworykin
[PDF]VLADIMIR K. ZWORYKIN AWARD RECIPIENTS
Molecular communication External links:
Scientists discover molecular communication network …
Molecular Communication for Future Nano-network : …
[PDF]Molecular Communication through Gap Junction …
Radio propagation External links:
11 Meter Radio Propagation – Home | Facebook
G3 A Radio Propagation Flashcards | Quizlet
ARRL :: RSGB Publications :: Radio Propagation Explained
SiriusXM Canada External links:
SiriusXM Radio and Subscription – SiriusXM Canada | Groupon
Three Month Trial | SiriusXM Canada
50% Off SiriusXM Canada Coupon, Promo Codes
Mobile telephony External links:
[PDF]History of Mobile Telephony – University of Kentucky
http://www.uky.edu/~jclark/mas490apps/History of Mobile Telephony.pdf
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge
Submarine communications cable External links:
Submarine communications cable by Sarah Leicht on Prezi
Why do we need Submarine communications cable? – …
Submarine communications cable | Earthpages.org
Frequency drift External links:
FREQUENCY DRIFT discography and reviews
Frequency Drift – Ghosts – JerryLucky
What is FREQUENCY DRIFT – Science Dictionary
Line code External links:
c# – Run command line code programatically – Stack Overflow
FM radio External links:
The FM Radio
Frequency-division multiplexing External links:
frequency-division multiplexing | electronics | Britannica.com
Fourier analysis External links:
Scientific software for clustering and Fourier analysis
Fourier Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Audio data compression External links:
CiteSeerX — Wavelets and audio data compression
Audio Data Compression Pictures, Images & Photos – Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/audio data compression
Video and audio data compression system – Free Patents …
FM capture External links:
XFX PV-MP01-FPH7 V1.0 TV FM Capture Tuner PCI Card | eBay
http://www.ebay.com › … › Graphics/Video Cards
Can FM capture a right click? | FileMaker Community
Audio level compression External links:
Audio level compression – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Audio level compression&item_type=topic
Multipath propagation External links:
Multipath propagation Flashcards | Quizlet
Trellis modulation External links:
US20130058430A1 – Trellis modulation protocols for a …
Ultra high frequency External links:
The NEW Bulova UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Watches – YouTube
Rapid Communication Ultra High Frequency Satellite | FEMA.gov
CCIR System M External links:
Ccir System M Animated Gifs | Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/gifs/ccir system m
Ccir System M/wwtumblrcom/share Pictures, Images & …
http://photobucket.com/images/ccir system m/ww.tumblr.com/share
CCIR System M – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Telecommunications network External links:
[PDF]Telecommunications Network Standards
Telecommunications Network Management, B.S. | …
Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network – Home
Timeline of communication technology External links:
Timeline of Communication Technology – Prezi
Timeline of communication technology – …
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Timeline of communication technology
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Analog television External links:
Repurpose Your Analog Television – Lifehacker
Commercial broadcasting External links:
Commercial Broadcasting – General Micro Systems, Inc.
Frequency-shift keying External links:
[PDF]Frequency-shift keying (FSK) – UCT Digital Image …
frequency-shift keying | communications | Britannica.com
FM broadcasting External links:
FM Broadcasting | Used FM Transmitters
FM BROADCASTING EQUIPMENT – GovDeals.com
FM broadcasting band radio antennas of all imaginable kinds
Instantaneous phase External links:
comp.dsp | Calculating instantaneous phase of a simple …
Instantaneous phase | Article about Instantaneous phase …
Vint Cerf External links:
Internet’s founding father Vint Cerf sees IoT security issues
Google’s Vint Cerf warns of ‘digital Dark Age’ – BBC News
Vint Cerf Quotes – BrainyQuote
Institute of Radio Engineers External links:
Radio Pioneers 1945 – Institute of Radio Engineers
Field strength meter External links:
Field Strength Meter – MMAE
W4ZT Field Strength Meter
Print Page – Using a field strength meter.. – eham.net
Program-associated data External links:
[PDF]Tom Kent Radio Network Program-Associated Data
Path loss External links:
Maximum Allowable Path Loss – How is Maximum …
Radar Basics – Free-Space Path Loss
http://www.radartutorial.eu/01.basics/Free-Space Path Loss.en.html
Free Space Path Loss Friis Equation Formula – RF Cafe
Digital Radio Mondiale External links:
DRM – Digital Radio Mondiale
Uniwave Di-Wave 100, DRM Digital Radio Mondiale
Wide area network External links:
[PDF]ALTESS Wide Area Network Acceptable Use Agreement
Wide Area Network (WAN) | North Dakota ITD
wide area network (WAN) | computer science | Britannica.com
Error detection and correction External links:
Hamming Code – error detection and correction – YouTube
Error Detection And Correction – The Free Dictionary
Lecture – 15 Error Detection and Correction – YouTube
Polar modulation External links:
Tutorial: Polar modulation and its variants | EE Times
Radio Data System External links:
What is Radio Data System (RDS)? – Definition from …
RDS – Radio Data System – YouTube
Band III External links:
The Making of The Budos Band III – YouTube
Word Ladder: Guess the Band III Quiz – Sporcle
Two-way radio External links:
Two-Way Radio Etiquette | Radio Etiquette
www.amazon.com › … › CB & Two-Way Radios › Two-Way Radios
Nikola Tesla External links:
Nikola Tesla – New World Encyclopedia
Nikola Tesla (TV Series 1977– ) – IMDb
Nikola Tesla Essays – ManyEssays.com
Direct-broadcast satellite television External links:
Direct-broadcast satellite television – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Direct-broadcast satellite television