What is involved in Public Cloud Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Public Cloud Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Public Cloud Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Public Cloud Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Public Cloud Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Public Cloud Computing related domains to cover and 193 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Public Cloud Computing, Operational expenditure, IBM cloud computing, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, VMware vCloud Air, Bit-level parallelism, As a service, Virtual private cloud, CNET News, Inktank Storage, Mainframe computer, Distributed memory, Intrusion detection, Cloud service, General Magic, Service provider, Ziff Davis, HP Cloud, Utility computing, C++ AMP, Application checkpointing, Parallel programming model, Cloud computing, Cache-only memory architecture, Pay as you go, Cloud computing issues, FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5, Implicit parallelism, Cost efficiency, Software lockout, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, Business model, Shared memory, Hongji Yang, Software maintenance, Cache invalidation, Gustafson’s law, Embarrassingly parallel, Threading Building Blocks, Hardware virtualization, Software engineering, Unified Parallel C, Cloud engineering, SAP Cloud Platform, Virtual machine, Platform engineering, Wide area network:
Public Cloud Computing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Public Cloud Computing issues and find the essential reading for Public Cloud Computing researchers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Public Cloud Computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Public Cloud Computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What is Effective Public Cloud Computing?
Operational expenditure Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Operational expenditure risks and point out Operational expenditure tensions in leadership.
– How do we know that any Public Cloud Computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does our organization need more Public Cloud Computing education?
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Reason over IBM cloud computing tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of IBM cloud computing.
– Consider your own Public Cloud Computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the disruptive Public Cloud Computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Public Cloud Computing processes?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides tasks and oversee Google Docs, Sheets and Slides management by competencies.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Public Cloud Computing ?
– Do we have past Public Cloud Computing Successes?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on VMware vCloud Air leadership and correct better engagement with VMware vCloud Air results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Public Cloud Computing forward?
– Think of your Public Cloud Computing project. what are the main functions?
Bit-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Jump start Bit-level parallelism engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Bit-level parallelism projects.
– For your Public Cloud Computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Public Cloud Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
As a service Critical Criteria:
See the value of As a service failures and shift your focus.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Public Cloud Computing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Public Cloud Computing process?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Public Cloud Computing Management?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Check Virtual private cloud projects and gather Virtual private cloud models .
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Public Cloud Computing in a volatile global economy?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Public Cloud Computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
CNET News Critical Criteria:
Sort CNET News leadership and observe effective CNET News.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Public Cloud Computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Public Cloud Computing activities?
– What are the business goals Public Cloud Computing is aiming to achieve?
Inktank Storage Critical Criteria:
Recall Inktank Storage management and raise human resource and employment practices for Inktank Storage.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Public Cloud Computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Public Cloud Computing project?
Mainframe computer Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Mainframe computer risks and tour deciding if Mainframe computer progress is made.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Public Cloud Computing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who needs to know about Public Cloud Computing ?
Distributed memory Critical Criteria:
X-ray Distributed memory engagements and report on the economics of relationships managing Distributed memory and constraints.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Public Cloud Computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the key elements of your Public Cloud Computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Intrusion detection Critical Criteria:
Probe Intrusion detection engagements and revise understanding of Intrusion detection architectures.
– What is the budget for acquisition and life cycle support of intrusion detection hardware, software, and infrastructure, including staffing to monitor and respond to intrusions?
– Are security alerts from the intrusion detection or intrusion prevention system (ids/ips) continuously monitored, and are the latest ids/ips signatures installed?
– Can intrusion detection systems be configured to ignore activity that is generated by authorized scanner operation?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Public Cloud Computing that make it risky?
– Is a intrusion detection or intrusion prevention system used on the network?
– Does the providers network have intrusion detection & prevention in place?
– What is a limitation of a server-based intrusion detection system (ids)?
– The downside of Intrusion Detection?
Cloud service Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Cloud service tasks and create a map for yourself.
– Monitoring and Management. The monitoring and management of the application running in the cloud service must be considered. Can in-house tools still be used, or is it necessary to adapt to new monitoring and management facilities supplied by the cloud service?
– We keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them – us or Google?
– An extra consideration when using cloud services concerns the handling of encryption keys where are the keys stored and how are they made available to application code that needs to decrypt the data for processing?
– Other technical choices depend on the security measures applied by the cloud provider to the cloud service. Does the provider implement strong user authentication techniques for the service?
– A consumer needs to determine their scope of adoption of cloud services. which governance, risk and compliance process should they perform for this purpose?
– Does the service agreement require that all security terms must also pass down to any peer cloud service providers used by the provider?
– Can in-house tools still be used, or is it necessary to adapt to new monitoring and management facilities supplied by the cloud service?
– Can the cloud services provide enough resources and extra capacity to meet increased demand from all of their customers?
– Which cloud characteristic enables the consumers to use cloud services from a wide range of client platforms?
– How can I authorize cloud service X to access my data in cloud service Y without disclosing credentials?
– Is a report by an independent audit agency available, for covering the providers cloud services?
– Are there appropriate data residency restrictions in the Cloud Service Agreement?
– Is there a documented exit process as part of the cloud service agreement?
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– Is the cloud service providers service desk local, onshore or offshore?
– What should be included in a cloud service termination agreement?
– Can the cloud service provider make available an endto-end continuity plan?
– Do you need to have an audit of every cloud service provider?
– Is there a good pricing model for cloud services?
– What are good cloud service providers?
General Magic Critical Criteria:
Accommodate General Magic outcomes and develop and take control of the General Magic initiative.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Public Cloud Computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Public Cloud Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there any existing Public Cloud Computing governance structure?
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Review Service provider tasks and find the essential reading for Service provider researchers.
– How quickly can a cloud service provider scale services and capability and is this quick enough for the requirements of the customer/consumer?
– Are system backup and recovery procedures documented and regularly tested for all mission critical systems/websites?
– Is firewall technology used to prevent unauthorized access to and from internal networks and external networks?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Do you sell or share the personal subscriber/customer information with other unaffiliated 3rd parties?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– Who are the key service provider and customer contacts (name, phone number, email address)?
– Is the product compatible and interoperable with other PKI products/service providers?
– Does the cloud service provider require third-party providers in order to deliver services?
– How will the service provider monitor or track and report on performance?
– What is the IT security environment of the service provider?
– Where is your wireless implemented and how is it used?
– How does our organization choose a service provider?
– Can Managing Enterprise Security Be Made Easier?
– Who has authority to customize contracts?
– Prioritising waiting lists: How and why?
– Should you hire a hacker?
Ziff Davis Critical Criteria:
Gauge Ziff Davis tasks and find out what it really means.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Public Cloud Computing moving forward?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Public Cloud Computing been identified and analyzed?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Coach on HP Cloud results and oversee HP Cloud requirements.
– Have you identified your Public Cloud Computing key performance indicators?
– What are all of our Public Cloud Computing domains and what do they do?
Utility computing Critical Criteria:
Read up on Utility computing decisions and define what do we need to start doing with Utility computing.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Public Cloud Computing?
– Are assumptions made in Public Cloud Computing stated explicitly?
– When is utility computing preferable to running a private cloud?
C++ AMP Critical Criteria:
Shape C++ AMP governance and devote time assessing C++ AMP and its risk.
– Is there a Public Cloud Computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Public Cloud Computing activities?
Application checkpointing Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Application checkpointing issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Application checkpointing.
Parallel programming model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Parallel programming model results and stake your claim.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Public Cloud Computing. How do we gain traction?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Public Cloud Computing leader?
– Have all basic functions of Public Cloud Computing been defined?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Review Cloud computing planning and grade techniques for implementing Cloud computing controls.
– It is clear that the CSP will face a large number of requests from its customers to prove that the CSP is secure and reliable. There a number of audit and compliance considerations for both the CSP and the customer to consider in cloud computing. First, which compliance framework should a CSP adopt to satisfy its customers and manage its own risks?
– Business Considerations. Business considerations include the overall organizational readiness for using cloud computing. Is the application owner willing and comfortable with a cloud platform?
– Well-defined, appropriate concepts of the technology are in widespread use, the technology may have been in use for many years, a formal mathematical model is defined, etc.)?
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– what is the difference between an application service and an infrastructure service?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Will Cloud Computing replace traditional dedicated server hosting?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Should we evaluate a hybrid cloud strategy?
– How not to be locked in a SaaS system?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
Cache-only memory architecture Critical Criteria:
Examine Cache-only memory architecture decisions and correct better engagement with Cache-only memory architecture results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Public Cloud Computing delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we maintain Public Cloud Computings Integrity?
Pay as you go Critical Criteria:
Understand Pay as you go projects and maintain Pay as you go for success.
– Will Public Cloud Computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we Lead with Public Cloud Computing in Mind?
Cloud computing issues Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Cloud computing issues management and finalize specific methods for Cloud computing issues acceptance.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Public Cloud Computing leaders?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Public Cloud Computing?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Public Cloud Computing move?
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 Critical Criteria:
Generalize FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 projects and revise understanding of FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 architectures.
– Is Supporting Public Cloud Computing documentation required?
Implicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Implicit parallelism decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Implicit parallelism.
– Is Public Cloud Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Public Cloud Computing clearly defined?
Cost efficiency Critical Criteria:
Add value to Cost efficiency planning and handle a jump-start course to Cost efficiency.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Public Cloud Computing project manager?
– Can we do Public Cloud Computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can skill-level changes improve Public Cloud Computing?
Software lockout Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Software lockout planning and grade techniques for implementing Software lockout controls.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Public Cloud Computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate General-purpose computing on graphics processing units issues and finalize the present value of growth of General-purpose computing on graphics processing units.
– How likely is the current Public Cloud Computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do we monitor the Public Cloud Computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is our Public Cloud Computing Strategy?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Define Business model quality and acquire concise Business model education.
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Shared memory Critical Criteria:
Focus on Shared memory engagements and probe the present value of growth of Shared memory.
– Among the Public Cloud Computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who will provide the final approval of Public Cloud Computing deliverables?
Hongji Yang Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Hongji Yang planning and correct Hongji Yang management by competencies.
– Does Public Cloud Computing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Mine Software maintenance tactics and oversee implementation of Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Public Cloud Computing into the services that we provide?
– Is the Public Cloud Computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How is the value delivered by Public Cloud Computing being measured?
Cache invalidation Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Cache invalidation risks and reduce Cache invalidation costs.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Public Cloud Computing requirements in detail?
– What about Public Cloud Computing Analysis of results?
– Are there Public Cloud Computing problems defined?
Gustafson’s law Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Gustafson’s law tactics and probe the present value of growth of Gustafson’s law.
Embarrassingly parallel Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Embarrassingly parallel governance and perfect Embarrassingly parallel conflict management.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Public Cloud Computing project?
– How would one define Public Cloud Computing leadership?
Threading Building Blocks Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Threading Building Blocks governance and arbitrate Threading Building Blocks techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– what is the best design framework for Public Cloud Computing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Focus on Hardware virtualization engagements and integrate design thinking in Hardware virtualization innovation.
– Does Public Cloud Computing analysis show the relationships among important Public Cloud Computing factors?
– Which Public Cloud Computing goals are the most important?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software engineering strategies and devote time assessing Software engineering and its risk.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Will Public Cloud Computing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– When a Public Cloud Computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Unified Parallel C Critical Criteria:
Focus on Unified Parallel C strategies and achieve a single Unified Parallel C view and bringing data together.
– Do the Public Cloud Computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we measure improved Public Cloud Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Cloud engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Cloud engineering issues and acquire concise Cloud engineering education.
– What are internal and external Public Cloud Computing relations?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Depict SAP Cloud Platform issues and optimize SAP Cloud Platform leadership as a key to advancement.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud Computing?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Public Cloud Computing?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Virtual machine adoptions and describe which business rules are needed as Virtual machine interface.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (VM) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the AWS cloud cannot provide?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
– Why are Public Cloud Computing skills important?
Platform engineering Critical Criteria:
Scan Platform engineering goals and find answers.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Public Cloud Computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Public Cloud Computing objectives?
– How important is Public Cloud Computing to the user organizations mission?
Wide area network Critical Criteria:
Study Wide area network projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Wide area network is getting what it needs.
– What is our formula for success in Public Cloud Computing ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Public Cloud Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Operational expenditure External links:
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air Hybrid Cloud Manager, VMware Data …
VMware vCloud Air Data Centers – YouTube
Bit-level parallelism External links:
Bit-level Parallelism Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Bit-level parallelism for Kids – Kiddle
As a service External links:
Home | Neura Artificial Intelligence | AI As A Service
Knotel – Headquarters as a Service
Symphony Commerce – Commerce as a Service
Virtual private cloud External links:
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) | Google Cloud Platform
Virtual Network – Virtual Private Cloud | Microsoft Azure
Private Cloud Hosting Services – Virtual Private Cloud
CNET News External links:
CNET News Videos – CNET
CNET News Help and Support – Salesforce.com
Mainframe computer External links:
IBM Mainframe Computer Ops in the 1980s – YouTube
Distributed memory External links:
Distributed Memory – emergent – grey.colorado.edu
What is distributed memory – Psychology Answers
Distributed Memory. (Book, 1985) [WorldCat.org]
Cloud service External links:
ExakTime Cloud Service
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Foscam Cloud Service
General Magic External links:
Home – General Magic
Magic Earth – General Magic
Service provider External links:
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
Wasatch Peaks Credit Union – Financial Service Provider
payUSAtax™ – IRS Authorized Tax Payment Service Provider…
Ziff Davis External links:
Ziff Davis – Official Site
Ziff Davis Enterprise | Companies | Insight Venture Partners
System Dashboard – Ziff Davis – JIRA
HP Cloud External links:
Salesforce.com and HP Cloud Partnership – Salesforce.com
HP Cloud Storage Access Platform & Solutions – Gladinet
hp cloud matrix – staples.com
Utility computing External links:
Utility Computing – News & Reviews – Baseline.com
What is Utility Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
Amazon: Utility computing power broker – CNET
Application checkpointing External links:
HARDWARE-ASSISTED APPLICATION CHECKPOINTING …
Parallel programming model External links:
High-level parallel programming model simplifies …
[PDF]Supporting a Flexible Parallel Programming Model …
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
Cache-only memory architecture External links:
Cache-Only Memory Architecture – TheFreeDictionary
Pay as you go External links:
Pay monthly, Pay as you go & Sim only deals | Tesco Mobile
Pay As You Go Workers’ Compensation – SmartPay …
Affinity Cellular AAA Cell Phones and Pay As You Go Plans
Implicit parallelism External links:
CiteSeerX — Conditions for Implicit Parallelism
What is Implicit Parallelism | IGI Global
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units External links:
Business model External links:
Business Model Innovation Resources — BMILab.com
Blazar Capital | Unique business model, combining …
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
Shared memory External links:
ORA-04031: unable to allocate bytes of shared memory tips
Hongji Yang External links:
Hongji Yang Profiles | Facebook
Cache invalidation External links:
Automate Akamai Cache Invalidation | Akamai Community
Why is cache invalidation considered difficult? – Quora
Why is cache invalidation considered difficult? – Quora
Gustafson’s law External links:
Can you explain Amdahl’s Law and Gustafson’s Law? – …
Embarrassingly parallel External links:
Embarrassingly parallel for loops — joblib 0.11 …
Threading Building Blocks External links:
Intel® Threading Building Blocks Documentation
Intel® TBB Tutorial | Threading Building Blocks
OpenMp vs Intel Threading Building Blocks? – Quora
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Unified Parallel C External links:
Blue Waters User Portal | Unified Parallel C (UPC)
Unified Parallel C at George Washington University
[PDF]CFD on the Cray X1E using Unified Parallel C – gwu.edu
Cloud engineering External links:
Cloud Engineering Services
SkyCiv Cloud Engineering Software
Da House of Multi-Cloud Engineering – Home | Facebook
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
SAP Cloud Platform (@sapcp) | Twitter
Virtual machine External links:
VMware vCenter Converter: P2V Virtual Machine Converter
Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter 3.0
Virtual Machine Scale Sets | Microsoft Azure
Wide area network External links:
A wide area network (WAN) is a geographically dispersed telecommunications network. The term distinguishes a broader telecommunication structure from a local area network (LAN). A wide area network may be privately owned or rented, but the term usually connotes the inclusion of public (shared user) networks.