What is involved in Software Development Using Scrum
Find out what the related areas are that Software Development Using Scrum connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Development Using Scrum thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Development Using Scrum journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Development Using Scrum leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Development Using Scrum related domains to cover and 258 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Development Using Scrum, ISO/IEC 15504, Fibonacci scale, Empirical process, IEEE Standards Association, Customer representative, Alistair Cockburn, Entity–relationship model, Domain-driven design, Software design, Acceptance test–driven development, Software configuration management, Feature-driven development, Software development, Systems development life cycle, Harvard Business Review, Software feature, Software construction, Software testing, Servant leadership, Data modeling, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Requirement prioritization, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Software deployment, Watts Humphrey, Legacy system, Aspect-oriented software development, Risk management, Capability Maturity Model Integration, User experience, Software architecture, Systems modeling, Infrastructure as Code, Software development process, Extreme programming, Software project management, Enterprise Unified Process, Tracer ammunition, Software development methodology, Project management, High-performance teams, Ivar Jacobson, Return on investment, Regression testing, Computer science, Incremental build model, Disciplined agile delivery, Continual improvement process, Product life-cycle theory, User story, Programming paradigm, Data model, Systems engineering, ISO 9001, Voice of the customer, Computer engineering, Software quality, Continuous Delivery:
Software Development Using Scrum Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software Development Using Scrum strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software Development Using Scrum because they lack skills.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Development Using Scrum forward?
– When a Software Development Using Scrum manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Development Using Scrum?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Boost ISO/IEC 15504 results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive ISO/IEC 15504 services.
– What are the key elements of your Software Development Using Scrum performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Development Using Scrum opportunities costing us money?
– What will drive Software Development Using Scrum change?
Fibonacci scale Critical Criteria:
Study Fibonacci scale leadership and ask what if.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software Development Using Scrum in a volatile global economy?
– How can you negotiate Software Development Using Scrum successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Think of your Software Development Using Scrum project. what are the main functions?
Empirical process Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Empirical process issues and learn.
– Do those selected for the Software Development Using Scrum team have a good general understanding of what Software Development Using Scrum is all about?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software Development Using Scrum activities?
– How to Secure Software Development Using Scrum?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Detail IEEE Standards Association results and observe effective IEEE Standards Association.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Development Using Scrum?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Development Using Scrum clearly defined?
– Why is Software Development Using Scrum important for you now?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Customer representative tasks and do something to it.
– Can we add value to the current Software Development Using Scrum decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Development Using Scrum values?
– Do the Software Development Using Scrum decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Alistair Cockburn Critical Criteria:
Match Alistair Cockburn projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software Development Using Scrum strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software Development Using Scrum project?
– What is Effective Software Development Using Scrum?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Value Entity–relationship model issues and explore and align the progress in Entity–relationship model.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software Development Using Scrum processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Development Using Scrum ?
– Is there any existing Software Development Using Scrum governance structure?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Domain-driven design issues and observe effective Domain-driven design.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Development Using Scrum. How do we gain traction?
– Does Software Development Using Scrum analysis show the relationships among important Software Development Using Scrum factors?
– How is the value delivered by Software Development Using Scrum being measured?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Face Software design risks and define what our big hairy audacious Software design goal is.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software Development Using Scrum project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Check Acceptance test–driven development outcomes and get going.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Development Using Scrum?
– How likely is the current Software Development Using Scrum plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Software configuration management leadership and oversee Software configuration management requirements.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Development Using Scrum Management?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Who needs to know about Software Development Using Scrum ?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Understand Feature-driven development strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Development Using Scrum products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Development Using Scrum with what users do day-to-day?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Probe Software development tasks and gather Software development models .
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– How could agile approach be utilized in other parts and functions of an organization, for instance in marketing?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– Who would benefit from the framework(s) and how could it (they) be utilized?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– How good are our agile methods?
– When should we not use it?
– What is ASD to us?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Systems development life cycle adoptions and improve Systems development life cycle service perception.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software Development Using Scrum does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software Development Using Scrum that make it risky?
– What are all of our Software Development Using Scrum domains and what do they do?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Harvard Business Review strategies and catalog Harvard Business Review activities.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Development Using Scrum process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Development Using Scrum process available?
– Does Software Development Using Scrum analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Development Using Scrum?
Software feature Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Software feature management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software feature.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Development Using Scrum project manager?
– Do we all define Software Development Using Scrum in the same way?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Steer Software construction projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software construction projects.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Development Using Scrum project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Discourse Software testing tasks and observe effective Software testing.
– How do we maintain Software Development Using Scrums Integrity?
Servant leadership Critical Criteria:
Adapt Servant leadership decisions and ask what if.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Development Using Scrum leaders?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Development Using Scrum move?
– Does Software Development Using Scrum appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data modeling goals and grade techniques for implementing Data modeling controls.
– To what extent does management recognize Software Development Using Scrum as a tool to increase the results?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Adapt ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 governance and probe the present value of growth of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– Why should we adopt a Software Development Using Scrum framework?
Requirement prioritization Critical Criteria:
Dissect Requirement prioritization visions and assess what counts with Requirement prioritization that we are not counting.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Development Using Scrum delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Development Using Scrum goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Discourse Edsger W. Dijkstra adoptions and correct better engagement with Edsger W. Dijkstra results.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software Development Using Scrum project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Software Development Using Scrum dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How important is Software Development Using Scrum to the user organizations mission?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Participate in Microsoft Solutions Framework failures and oversee Microsoft Solutions Framework requirements.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Development Using Scrum, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do we monitor the Software Development Using Scrum decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we go about Comparing Software Development Using Scrum approaches/solutions?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Think about Software deployment tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Software deployment relationship management.
– How do we Improve Software Development Using Scrum service perception, and satisfaction?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Watts Humphrey decisions and track iterative Watts Humphrey results.
– In the case of a Software Development Using Scrum project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software Development Using Scrum project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software Development Using Scrum project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What vendors make products that address the Software Development Using Scrum needs?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Scan Legacy system projects and customize techniques for implementing Legacy system controls.
– Who is currently performing the database work, and how big is the legacy database in terms of addresses, email addresses, touches, preferences?
– Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the system?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– Is there an expectation that the new solutions will be run in parallel with legacy solutions?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Will the selected alternative replace a legacy system in-part or in-whole?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– Do procedures exist that formalize the activity execution?
– How high is the cost of operating the system?
– What format will be legacy data be provided?
– Scope – How much now and how much later?
– Risk – What are the project risks?
– Is the software system efficient?
– What is maintenance, in essence?
– How broken is SIP and why?
– What is being managed?
– Whose fault was it?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Aspect-oriented software development goals and optimize Aspect-oriented software development leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Development Using Scrum objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are we Assessing Software Development Using Scrum and Risk?
– How can we improve Software Development Using Scrum?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Graph Risk management management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Have senior managers been apprised of Risk Management and control deficiencies affecting their units (e.g., circumstances where assets with a specified monetary value are not adequately protected, where the competence of employees is lacking, or where important financial reconciliations are not performed correctly)?
– How do you monitor your Cybersecurity posture on business IT systems and ICS systems and communicate status and needs to leadership?
– Does the company have equipment dependent on remote upgrades to firmware or software, or have plans to implement such systems?
– How can senior executive teams strengthen Risk Management in a way that is both strategic and value-adding?
– Do you have a consumer communication plan or a way of dealing with customer perceptions and expectations?
– Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
– Do we maintain standards and expectations for downtime during the upgrade and replacement cycle?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– Whos in charge of inactivating user names and passwords as personnel changes occur?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Are passwords, log-ins, and email accounts cancelled and reassigned?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– Are our Cybersecurity capabilities efficient and effective?
– Are Cybersecurity responsibilities assigned?
– what is our Ultimate Disaster Scenario?
– Which special characters are allowed?
– What s De-identified?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Capability Maturity Model Integration tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How will you know that the Software Development Using Scrum project has been successful?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Face User experience visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure User experience is getting what it needs.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Development Using Scrum leader?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Development Using Scrum project?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software architecture tasks and observe effective Software architecture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Development Using Scrum product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are internal and external Software Development Using Scrum relations?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Systems modeling results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Systems modeling projects.
– what is the best design framework for Software Development Using Scrum organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software Development Using Scrum process?
– What are our Software Development Using Scrum Processes?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Group Infrastructure as Code issues and do something to it.
– How do we go about Securing Software Development Using Scrum?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Match Software development process strategies and remodel and develop an effective Software development process strategy.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Is Software Development Using Scrum Required?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Chat re Extreme programming tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Have all basic functions of Software Development Using Scrum been defined?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Software project management leadership and check on ways to get started with Software project management.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Development Using Scrum strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is maximizing Software Development Using Scrum protection the same as minimizing Software Development Using Scrum loss?
– Are there Software Development Using Scrum problems defined?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Drive Enterprise Unified Process tactics and check on ways to get started with Enterprise Unified Process.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software Development Using Scrum activities?
Tracer ammunition Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Tracer ammunition tasks and probe the present value of growth of Tracer ammunition.
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Development Using Scrum strengthening and reform?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software development methodology engagements and test out new things.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What are current Software Development Using Scrum Paradigms?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Project management governance and attract Project management skills.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Development Using Scrum project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Development Using Scrum project lifecycle?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Are there contextual conditions, such as the size of the project or nature of the task, that signal a better fit for agile versus traditional project management approaches?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– How do we deal with change?
High-performance teams Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot High-performance teams failures and explain and analyze the challenges of High-performance teams.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software Development Using Scrum processes of our organization?
– How do we know that any Software Development Using Scrum analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Ivar Jacobson engagements and budget for Ivar Jacobson challenges.
– What is the purpose of Software Development Using Scrum in relation to the mission?
– How do we Lead with Software Development Using Scrum in Mind?
– What threat is Software Development Using Scrum addressing?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Return on investment engagements and prioritize challenges of Return on investment.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Regression testing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Regression testing quality and describe which business rules are needed as Regression testing interface.
– Do Software Development Using Scrum rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we manage Software Development Using Scrum Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What do we do in regression testing?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Reason over Computer science tasks and secure Computer science creativity.
– Does the Software Development Using Scrum task fit the clients priorities?
– How would one define Software Development Using Scrum leadership?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Incremental build model visions and balance specific methods for improving Incremental build model results.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Development Using Scrum study?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Development Using Scrum effort?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Disciplined agile delivery engagements and look at it backwards.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Development Using Scrum services/products?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Development Using Scrum strengthening and reform actually originate?
Continual improvement process Critical Criteria:
Add value to Continual improvement process goals and describe the risks of Continual improvement process sustainability.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Development Using Scrum? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Which Software Development Using Scrum goals are the most important?
Product life-cycle theory Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Product life-cycle theory engagements and look at it backwards.
– What are specific Software Development Using Scrum Rules to follow?
– Who sets the Software Development Using Scrum standards?
User story Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about User story engagements and improve User story service perception.
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Programming paradigm management and look for lots of ideas.
– Consider your own Software Development Using Scrum project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Development Using Scrum is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Data model goals and correct Data model management by competencies.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Do we have past Software Development Using Scrum Successes?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Systems engineering risks and probe the present value of growth of Systems engineering.
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– What is the geographic and physical extent of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How well should the system perform?
– How much architecting is enough?
– What priorities are appropriate?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Why use systems engineering?
– Deliver interim releases?
– How confident are we?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Coach on ISO 9001 governance and explore and align the progress in ISO 9001.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Development Using Scrum process?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– What are the short and long-term Software Development Using Scrum goals?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Voice of the customer strategies and improve Voice of the customer service perception.
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Audit Computer engineering projects and correct Computer engineering management by competencies.
– What business benefits will Software Development Using Scrum goals deliver if achieved?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software quality goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software quality.
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Continuous Delivery goals and stake your claim.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– What are the long-term Software Development Using Scrum goals?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Development Using Scrum Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Development Using Scrum External links:
Agile Software Development Using SCRUM – prudsol.com
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Fibonacci scale External links:
Fibonacci Scale – amazon.com
Empirical process External links:
Empirical process control in Scrum project| SCRUMstudy
Scrum Lab: Experimenting and the Empirical Process | 9 …
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
Alistair Cockburn External links:
Alistair Cockburn (@TotherAlistair) | Twitter
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
MjM Software Design
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software development External links:
Wolphi-Link interface – Wolphi – Mobile Software Development
LeanDog – Custom Software Development & Consulting | …
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 5
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 1
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review Case Discussions – Educators …
Harvard Business Review – Ideas and Advice for Leaders
Software feature External links:
Software Feature Request – Contact Us | On Center Software
EZFacility – Software Feature List
-Neat Software Feature Comparison – The Neat Company
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Servant leadership External links:
Servant Leadership (RTL Title) – HRDQ
Definition of Servant Leadership – To Serve First
Data modeling External links:
What is data modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – History (kb) – startupcto.io
Requirement prioritization External links:
[PDF]Analyzing Requirement Prioritization Techniques …
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials – Download.com
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Risk management External links:
Celgene Risk Management
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
User experience External links:
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Google User Experience Research
freeform | Industrial Design & User Experience
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Eivind H. – Oslo Software Architecture (OSWA) (Oslo) | …
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Systems modeling External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Electrical Systems Modeling
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
Infrastructure as Code External links:
‘Infrastructure as Code’ in Chicago (Chicago, IL) | Meetup
Implementing Infrastructure as Code | ThoughtWorks …
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
During which phase of the software development process …
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Tracer ammunition External links:
.30’06 / .30 US Tracer Ammunition – smammo.com
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Best software development methodology for sole programmer
High-performance teams External links:
Leading High-Performance Teams Kit – Engagement
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Return on investment External links:
How To Calculate A Return On Investment – Business Insider
My Return on Investment – Capella University
How to Calculate a Monthly Return on Investment – Fidelity
Regression testing External links:
FifoCI – GPU regression testing for Dolphin
How to Carry out Regression Testing: 5 Steps (with Pictures)
What is regression testing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Computer science External links:
Computer Science and Engineering
Wendt Commons Library | Engineering and Computer Science
College of Engineering and Computer Science | Wright …
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
User story External links:
The New User Story Backlog is a Map – Jeff Patton & Associates
What is user story? – Definition from WhatIs.com
User Story – Business Analysts Handbook
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Python’s (Weak) Functional Programming Paradigm – …
Difference between Programming Paradigm, Design …
Data model External links:
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
COT – Data Model
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Systems engineering External links:
Mechanical, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
ISO 9001 External links:
What Is ISO 9001? | eHow
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification – Chicago
Voice of the customer External links:
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Microsoft
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
Continuous Delivery (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery