What is involved in Web Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Web Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Web Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Web Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Web Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Web Analytics related domains to cover and 180 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Web Analytics, Native advertising, User agent, Prentice Hall, Online video analytics, Cost-benefit analysis, Purchase funnel, Performance Indicator, Revenue sharing, Web bug, Search engine optimization, Content marketing, Contextual advertising, Email marketing, Data collection, McGraw Hill, Online advertising, Local Shared Object, Web counter, IP geolocation, Mobile advertising, Server log, O’Reilly Media, Internet service provider, Domain Name System, Search analytics, Web beacon, Bounce Rate, Avinash Kaushik, Website correlation, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Landing page, Visit filter, Market research, HTTP cookie, Affiliate marketing, Social media marketing, Website localization, Web traffic generation model, HTTP referer, Web banner, Web cache, Internet Protocol, Advertising campaign, Digital rights management, Key performance indicators, Web Analytics, Adobe Flash, Web mining, Behavioral targeting, Display advertising, Real-time business intelligence, IP Address, Third-party cookie, A/B testing, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, Cost per action, Geolocation software, Web traffic, Search engine marketing, Web usage, Session replay, Cost per impression, Click analytics:
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Web Analytics quality and test out new things.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– What are internal and external Web Analytics relations?
– How can you measure Web Analytics in a systematic way?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Native advertising projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Native advertising.
– what is the best design framework for Web Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are our needs in relation to Web Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Web Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
User agent Critical Criteria:
Explore User agent tactics and do something to it.
– Does Web Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Web Analytics processes of our organization?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Web Analytics that make it risky?
Prentice Hall Critical Criteria:
Derive from Prentice Hall projects and ask what if.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Web Analytics process?
– Is the scope of Web Analytics defined?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Online video analytics engagements and maintain Online video analytics for success.
– For your Web Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Web Analytics into the services that we provide?
– How would one define Web Analytics leadership?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Consider Cost-benefit analysis outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Cost-benefit analysis services.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Web Analytics activities?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Web Analytics?
– What are the barriers to increased Web Analytics production?
Purchase funnel Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Purchase funnel strategies and find out.
– What are the key elements of your Web Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we maintain Web Analyticss Integrity?
– What is Effective Web Analytics?
Performance Indicator Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Performance Indicator failures and be persistent.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Web Analytics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Web Analytics services/products?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Web Analytics?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– What are your performance indicators?
Revenue sharing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Revenue sharing strategies and display thorough understanding of the Revenue sharing process.
– How will you know that the Web Analytics project has been successful?
– Are there recognized Web Analytics problems?
Web bug Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Web bug quality and improve Web bug service perception.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Web Analytics. How do we gain traction?
– Is Web Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is our Web Analytics Strategy?
Search engine optimization Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Search engine optimization strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Search engine optimization is getting what it needs.
– Do those selected for the Web Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Web Analytics is all about?
– Are accountability and ownership for Web Analytics clearly defined?
– What is our formula for success in Web Analytics ?
Content marketing Critical Criteria:
Align Content marketing strategies and sort Content marketing activities.
– How likely is the current Web Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have you identified your Web Analytics key performance indicators?
Contextual advertising Critical Criteria:
Deduce Contextual advertising decisions and devote time assessing Contextual advertising and its risk.
– Is Web Analytics Required?
Email marketing Critical Criteria:
Track Email marketing decisions and define what do we need to start doing with Email marketing.
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– What are the key reasons for integrating your email marketing system with your CRM?
– How do we measure improved Web Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does Web Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What about Web Analytics Analysis of results?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Data collection management and arbitrate Data collection techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– What should I consider in selecting the most resource-effective data collection design that will satisfy all of my performance or acceptance criteria?
– Is it understood that the risk management effectiveness critically depends on data collection, analysis and dissemination of relevant data?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Do we double check that the data collected follows the plans and procedures for data collection?
– Who is responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring data collection and analysis?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Do you define jargon and other terminology used in data collection tools?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Will Web Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Do you use the same data collection methods for all sites?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
– Do we have past Web Analytics Successes?
– How do we keep improving Web Analytics?
McGraw Hill Critical Criteria:
Have a session on McGraw Hill results and drive action.
– Is a Web Analytics Team Work effort in place?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Focus on Online advertising tactics and mentor Online advertising customer orientation.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Web Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we Improve Web Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Web Analytics move?
Local Shared Object Critical Criteria:
Coach on Local Shared Object decisions and adjust implementation of Local Shared Object.
– Think about the functions involved in your Web Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is the Web Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we go about Securing Web Analytics?
Web counter Critical Criteria:
Shape Web counter quality and gather practices for scaling Web counter.
– How can you negotiate Web Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– In what ways are Web Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Web Analytics activities?
IP geolocation Critical Criteria:
Learn from IP geolocation outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of IP geolocation.
– Does Web Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Web Analytics factors?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Web Analytics been identified and analyzed?
– What will drive Web Analytics change?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Mix Mobile advertising adoptions and change contexts.
– What are the disruptive Web Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the purpose of Web Analytics in relation to the mission?
– Have all basic functions of Web Analytics been defined?
Server log Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Server log goals and oversee Server log requirements.
– Are the firewall, router, wireless access points, and authentication server logs regularly reviewed for unauthorized traffic?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Web Analytics leader?
– Are assumptions made in Web Analytics stated explicitly?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Deliberate O’Reilly Media leadership and achieve a single O’Reilly Media view and bringing data together.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Web Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Web Analytics process available?
Internet service provider Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Internet service provider adoptions and track iterative Internet service provider results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Web Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will Web Analytics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Domain Name System Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Domain Name System results and revise understanding of Domain Name System architectures.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Web Analytics project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Web Analytics deliverables?
– Are there Web Analytics problems defined?
Search analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Search analytics leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is there a plan for search analytics?
Web beacon Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web beacon quality and forecast involvement of future Web beacon projects in development.
Bounce Rate Critical Criteria:
Explore Bounce Rate tactics and be persistent.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Web Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Web Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Avinash Kaushik Critical Criteria:
Scan Avinash Kaushik failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Avinash Kaushik.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Web Analytics process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Web Analytics project manager?
Website correlation Critical Criteria:
Define Website correlation visions and point out improvements in Website correlation.
– Do the Web Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Add value to Google Analytics risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Google Analytics results.
– How can the value of Web Analytics be defined?
– How do we Lead with Web Analytics in Mind?
Adobe Analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Adobe Analytics failures and handle a jump-start course to Adobe Analytics.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Web Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Web Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Landing page Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Landing page quality and overcome Landing page skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Web Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Web Analytics process?
Visit filter Critical Criteria:
Chart Visit filter risks and look in other fields.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Web Analytics is underway?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Web Analytics forward?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Web Analytics moving forward?
Market research Critical Criteria:
Track Market research decisions and get answers.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Does the Web Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
– Are we Assessing Web Analytics and Risk?
HTTP cookie Critical Criteria:
Shape HTTP cookie projects and report on the economics of relationships managing HTTP cookie and constraints.
– Do we monitor the Web Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Affiliate marketing Critical Criteria:
Check Affiliate marketing governance and question.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Web Analytics project?
– Who needs to know about Web Analytics ?
Social media marketing Critical Criteria:
Check Social media marketing leadership and customize techniques for implementing Social media marketing controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Web Analytics processes?
– What are the usability implications of Web Analytics actions?
Website localization Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Website localization strategies and get going.
Web traffic generation model Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Web traffic generation model projects and check on ways to get started with Web traffic generation model.
– How to deal with Web Analytics Changes?
– How much does Web Analytics help?
HTTP referer Critical Criteria:
Administer HTTP referer management and improve HTTP referer service perception.
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Model after Web banner risks and catalog Web banner activities.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Web Analytics?
– How can we improve Web Analytics?
Web cache Critical Criteria:
Face Web cache planning and drive action.
– How do we manage Web Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Refer to Internet Protocol quality and research ways can we become the Internet Protocol company that would put us out of business.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Web Analytics project?
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
Advertising campaign Critical Criteria:
Adapt Advertising campaign failures and do something to it.
Digital rights management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Digital rights management outcomes and plan concise Digital rights management education.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Web Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
– How will you measure your Web Analytics effectiveness?
Key performance indicators Critical Criteria:
Own Key performance indicators failures and sort Key performance indicators activities.
– Which customers cant participate in our Web Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Generalize Web Analytics outcomes and budget for Web Analytics challenges.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Web Analytics requirements in detail?
– How do we Identify specific Web Analytics investment and emerging trends?
Adobe Flash Critical Criteria:
Analyze Adobe Flash engagements and mentor Adobe Flash customer orientation.
– What are the long-term Web Analytics goals?
– What are current Web Analytics Paradigms?
Web mining Critical Criteria:
Pilot Web mining outcomes and improve Web mining service perception.
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Judge Behavioral targeting adoptions and handle a jump-start course to Behavioral targeting.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Web Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Web Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
– Why should we adopt a Web Analytics framework?
Display advertising Critical Criteria:
Mine Display advertising quality and ask what if.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Web Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
Real-time business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Adapt Real-time business intelligence quality and get the big picture.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Web Analytics values?
IP Address Critical Criteria:
Think about IP Address leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of IP Address.
– Can a customer prevent us from collecting his/her personal data? For example by saying he/she does not want his/her phone number or IP address to be stored by us?
– Are a customers business phone number; business email address and business IP address also considered to be personal data?
– Are egress and ingress filters installed on all border routers to prevent impersonation with spoofed ip addresses?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– How do we know that any Web Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is collecting IP address really necessary?
Third-party cookie Critical Criteria:
Study Third-party cookie outcomes and work towards be a leading Third-party cookie expert.
A/B testing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in A/B testing results and reduce A/B testing costs.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Web Analytics leaders?
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Critical Criteria:
Talk about Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol management and find out.
Cost per action Critical Criteria:
Sort Cost per action visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Cost per action services.
Geolocation software Critical Criteria:
Track Geolocation software engagements and slay a dragon.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Web Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Investigate Web traffic quality and gather Web traffic models .
Search engine marketing Critical Criteria:
Steer Search engine marketing failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Search engine marketing.
Web usage Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web usage tasks and correct Web usage management by competencies.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Web Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– To what extent does management recognize Web Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
– Who sets the Web Analytics standards?
Session replay Critical Criteria:
X-ray Session replay engagements and revise understanding of Session replay architectures.
– When a Web Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Cost per impression Critical Criteria:
Guard Cost per impression visions and devote time assessing Cost per impression and its risk.
Click analytics Critical Criteria:
Administer Click analytics failures and sort Click analytics activities.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Web Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Web Analytics External links:
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
Native advertising External links:
The Future Of Native Advertising for Brands and Publishers
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
User agent External links:
Qualys SSL Labs – Projects / User Agent Capabilities
Online video analytics External links:
Managing Your Online Video Analytics – DaCast
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-benefit analysis. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-Benefit Analysis Definition | Investopedia
Cost-Benefit Analysis – investopedia.com
Purchase funnel External links:
Improving your consumer purchase funnel – CUInsight
Purchase Funnel Report – BigCommerce Support
TVB > Purchase Funnel 2017
Performance Indicator External links:
How to Make Performance Indicator Titles in Tableau | …
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
What does performance indicator mean? – Definitions.net
Revenue sharing External links:
Revenue sharing (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Title 30-A, §5681: State-municipal revenue sharing
Revenue sharing (Audiobook on Cassette, 1980) …
Web bug External links:
The Web Bug FAQ – Electronic Frontier Foundation
Web bug legal definition of Web bug – TheFreeDictionary.com
The Web BUG – Home | Facebook
Search engine optimization External links:
Beginner’s Guide to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Moz
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Getting Started
What is SEO – Search Engine Optimization? Webopedia
Content marketing External links:
Content Marketing ROI Optimization | SimpleReach
User Generated Content Marketing Solution | Yotpo
FMG Suite – Automated Content Marketing for Financial …
Contextual advertising External links:
adoori.com – Contextual Advertising & Behavioral …
Media Traffic – CPV PPV Contextual Advertising
Contextual Advertising – NOVAFORA, INC.
Email marketing External links:
37 Email Marketing Tips – Copyblogger
Email Marketing. Just Like That. | VerticalResponse
Data collection External links:
Welcome | Data Collection
Rapid Testing Data Collection System
Welcome! > Demographic Data Collection Tool
Online advertising External links:
Denver Online Advertising Agency | Booyah
Local Shared Object External links:
Flash Local Shared Object path – Stack Overflow
Web counter External links:
Create Web Counter – Free Web Counter Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter by WebSTAT
Free Hit Counter / Web Counter
IP geolocation External links:
Neustar IP Intelligence | IP Geolocation & Reputation
IP Geolocation API – pro
Free IP Geolocation Database | IP2Location LITE
Mobile advertising External links:
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
Mobile Advertising Forecasts 2017 – Zenith
Server log External links:
Content Server Log-in
Location of vCenter Server log files (1021804) – VMware
Analyze DHCP Server Log Files – technet.microsoft.com
O’Reilly Media External links:
Software Architecture Training from O’Reilly Media
Full Outer Joins in Oracle9 i – O’Reilly Media
Windows 10: The Missing Manual – O’Reilly Media
Internet service provider External links:
Internet Service Provider in Kansas City, MO | Google Fiber
NetWest Online, Inc – Premier Internet Service Provider
ProValue.net – Rural High Speed Internet Service Provider
Domain Name System External links:
What is the domain name system (DNS)? – The Garage
Domain Name System (DNS) Services ID.GOV | …
Dnscmd Syntax: Domain Name System(DNS)
Search analytics External links:
Rank tracking for enterprise SEO | STAT Search Analytics
STAT Search Analytics – Home | Facebook
Web beacon External links:
What is a Web Beacon? – Definition from Techopedia
Web Beacon | NAI: Network Advertising Initiative
How To Opt Out Of Yahoo’s New ‘Web Beacon’ – rense.com
Bounce Rate External links:
How to Improve Your Website Bounce Rate | Constant …
Reduce high bounce rate of your web pages — imprace.com
The Difference between Bounce Rate and Exit Rate
Avinash Kaushik External links:
Avinash Kaushik – Google+
Avinash Kaushik | Talks at Google – YouTube
Avinash Kaushik (@avinash) | Twitter
Website correlation External links:
Website correlation – Revolvy
Google Analytics External links:
Enterprise Marketing Analytics – Google Analytics 360 Suite
Google Analytics – Google+
Analytics Pros | Google Analytics 360 Consultants & …
Adobe Analytics External links:
Adobe Analytics | Adobe Digital Marketing Blog
adobe analytics – Blog Title Scrapping – Stack Overflow
Adobe Analytics Login – Adobe Marketing Cloud
Landing page External links:
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page – PMT
Landing Page – United Healthcare Vision
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
Market research External links:
The Arcview Group | Cannabis Investment & Market Research
Online Q+Q Market Research Technologies | FocusVision
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
HTTP cookie External links:
Cookies.ppt | Http Cookie | Cyberspace
HTTP Headers | Hypertext Transfer Protocol | Http Cookie
HTTP cookie – Wiktionary
Affiliate marketing External links:
Affiliate Marketing Program | Big Fish
What is Affiliate Marketing | Commission Junction US
Social media marketing External links:
Social Media Marketing – Mashable
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
Website localization External links:
Website Localization – Translation | Localization SEO
SEO Before (and After) Website Localization | TransPerfect
Website Localization Essay – 1764 Words – StudyMode
HTTP referer External links:
http referer – How reliable is HTTP_REFERER? – Stack Overfl…
Web banner External links:
iKomee – Banner Maker | Free Online Web Banner Design
LSBA Web Banner Website Link – Gilsbar > Home
Web Banner Color Themes | Visual Identity System
Web cache External links:
Slow Website Loading: How to Flush DNS Web Cache – YouTube
Disney-Sites Guest Services – How do I clear my web cache?
ProxySG and Web Cache Deception | Symantec Connect
Internet Protocol External links:
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
Advertising campaign External links:
Viagra Advertising Campaign | 1stDrugstore
Nationwide Announces New Advertising Campaign …
Digital rights management External links:
Digital Rights Management | XanEdu
Digital Rights Management | Xbox 360
Digital Rights Management (DRM) Flashcards | Quizlet
Key performance indicators External links:
Key Performance Indicators | Information Technology
[PDF]Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s
DBHDD Key Performance Indicators Dashboard | …
Web Analytics External links:
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
Adobe Flash External links:
Adobe Flash Player updates available for macOS on …
Adobe Flash Player Download
Adobe Flash | Division of Information Technology
Web mining External links:
What is Web Mining? – Scale Unlimited
WORMMINER : WEB MINING BTC NEW & LEGIT, FREEEEEE – youtube.com
CSE 258 – Recommender Sys&Web Mining – LE [A00] – …
Behavioral targeting External links:
What is Behavioral Targeting? – TubeMogul
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
4 Ways Behavioral Targeting Is Changing the Web – Mashable
Display advertising External links:
Display Advertising: Expedia Media Solutions
Real-time business intelligence External links:
We Make Real-Time Business Intelligence Work on Hadoop
IP Address External links:
Find your computer’s IP address – kb.iu.edu
Finding Your IP Address – Cox Communications
What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More
Third-party cookie External links:
What is third-party cookie? – Definition from WhatIs.com
A/B testing External links:
Native A/B Testing Service for WordPress
Marketing Optimizer – A/B Testing, Email Automation, …
Free Guide: An Introduction to A/B Testing – HubSpot
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol External links:
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol | Technology …
Cost per action External links:
(CPA) Cost Per Action Marketing: What’s it All About?
What is Cost Per Action (CPA)? – Definition & Information
Improve Your Cost Per Action (CPA) – t3leads
Geolocation software External links:
http://In computing, geolocation software is used to deduce the geolocation (geographic location) of another party. For example, on the Internet, one geolocation approach is to identify the subject party’s IP address, then determine what country (including down to the city and post/ZIP code level), organization, or user the IP address has been assigned to, and finally, determine that party’s location.
Web traffic External links:
NSA: We read .00004% of Web traffic – CNN
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
Visitor-traffic | Quality web traffic to your websites
Search engine marketing External links:
SEMpdx | Search Engine Marketing Assoc. of Portland, …
Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association – MnSearch
Baidu Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Certification Program
Web usage External links:
Web Usage/Users – My HealtheVet
Mobile apps overtake PC Web usage in U.S. – Feb. 28, 2014
Web Usage – The Texas A&M University System
Session replay External links:
Cost per impression External links:
cost per impression Archives – StrataBlue
Click analytics External links:
Click Analytics | Home
1 Click Analytics – Home | Facebook