What is involved in Application Server
Find out what the related areas are that Application Server connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Server thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Server journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Server leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Server related domains to cover and 173 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Server, Web storage, Oracle Fusion Applications, Representational state transfer, Mobile app, Open Web Platform, Java Message Service, HTML5 video, Load balancing, Web application, JavaServer Pages, Server-sent events, W3C Geolocation API, Microsoft Corporation, On-premises software, Java servlet, Caucho Technology, Application service provider, Browser Helper Object, Google Native Client, Web applications, Portlet container, Web resource, Hypertext Transfer Protocol, HTML5 File API, Business logic, Web Services for Remote Portlets, Java EE, Khronos Group, Apache Software Foundation, Cloud computing, World Wide Web Consortium, Platform as a service, DOM events, Mod wsgi, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Application Server, Java EE Connector Architecture, Comparison of application servers, Client-side scripting, Server Application Programming Interface, Open Web Interface for .NET, Enterprise JavaBeans, Mod mono, Open API, Windows Server, Runtime library, Web SQL Database, Web Server, HTTP handler, Web container, Computer hardware, WebLogic Application Server, Apache HTTP Server, Mod perl, Mod proxy, Mod python:
Application Server Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Application Server governance and devote time assessing Application Server and its risk.
– Think about the people you identified for your Application Server project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application Server project?
Web storage Critical Criteria:
Reason over Web storage governance and learn.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application Server? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application Server into the services that we provide?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application Server values?
Oracle Fusion Applications Critical Criteria:
Gauge Oracle Fusion Applications projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is there a Application Server Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the source of the strategies for Application Server strengthening and reform?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Server move?
Representational state transfer Critical Criteria:
Grade Representational state transfer results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Representational state transfer skills.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application Server with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we Improve Application Server service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we keep improving Application Server?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Check Mobile app strategies and correct Mobile app management by competencies.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Server, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application Server processes of our organization?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– What is our formula for success in Application Server ?
Open Web Platform Critical Criteria:
Apply Open Web Platform management and know what your objective is.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Server?
– Do Application Server rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are we Assessing Application Server and Risk?
Java Message Service Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Java Message Service management and create a map for yourself.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Application Server forward?
– How do we manage Application Server Knowledge Management (KM)?
HTML5 video Critical Criteria:
Discuss HTML5 video outcomes and mentor HTML5 video customer orientation.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application Server in a volatile global economy?
– Which Application Server goals are the most important?
– What threat is Application Server addressing?
Load balancing Critical Criteria:
Chat re Load balancing quality and mentor Load balancing customer orientation.
– What are the disruptive Application Server technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– In what ways are Application Server vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is a feature of dns server load balancing?
– Who needs to know about Application Server ?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
Web application Critical Criteria:
Discourse Web application tactics and report on setting up Web application without losing ground.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Application Server processes?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– Does Application Server appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– Why should we adopt a Application Server framework?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
JavaServer Pages Critical Criteria:
Analyze JavaServer Pages tasks and forecast involvement of future JavaServer Pages projects in development.
– How will you know that the Application Server project has been successful?
– What are the usability implications of Application Server actions?
Server-sent events Critical Criteria:
Chart Server-sent events management and report on setting up Server-sent events without losing ground.
– Does Application Server create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What will drive Application Server change?
W3C Geolocation API Critical Criteria:
Add value to W3C Geolocation API goals and report on developing an effective W3C Geolocation API strategy.
– Does Application Server include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application Server project?
– What are our Application Server Processes?
Microsoft Corporation Critical Criteria:
Apply Microsoft Corporation projects and look at the big picture.
– Among the Application Server product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Have you identified your Application Server key performance indicators?
On-premises software Critical Criteria:
Probe On-premises software quality and summarize a clear On-premises software focus.
– In the case of a Application Server project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Server project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Server project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Application Server opportunities costing us money?
Java servlet Critical Criteria:
Look at Java servlet strategies and intervene in Java servlet processes and leadership.
– How do we know that any Application Server analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we Lead with Application Server in Mind?
Caucho Technology Critical Criteria:
Match Caucho Technology adoptions and report on setting up Caucho Technology without losing ground.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application Server been identified and analyzed?
– Will Application Server deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Application service provider Critical Criteria:
Drive Application service provider strategies and oversee Application service provider requirements.
– Is there any existing Application Server governance structure?
– Do we all define Application Server in the same way?
– Do we have past Application Server Successes?
Browser Helper Object Critical Criteria:
Nurse Browser Helper Object risks and describe the risks of Browser Helper Object sustainability.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application Server project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Google Native Client Critical Criteria:
Judge Google Native Client engagements and revise understanding of Google Native Client architectures.
– Are assumptions made in Application Server stated explicitly?
Web applications Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Web applications adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– How would one define Application Server leadership?
– Is the scope of Application Server defined?
Portlet container Critical Criteria:
Guide Portlet container projects and learn.
– Think about the functions involved in your Application Server project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How important is Application Server to the user organizations mission?
– Is Application Server Required?
Web resource Critical Criteria:
Consider Web resource strategies and learn.
– Do those selected for the Application Server team have a good general understanding of what Application Server is all about?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application Server?
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Hypertext Transfer Protocol engagements and shift your focus.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Application Server?
– Who sets the Application Server standards?
HTML5 File API Critical Criteria:
Consider HTML5 File API strategies and balance specific methods for improving HTML5 File API results.
Business logic Critical Criteria:
Focus on Business logic risks and correct better engagement with Business logic results.
– When a Application Server manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Web Services for Remote Portlets Critical Criteria:
Meet over Web Services for Remote Portlets risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Web Services for Remote Portlets services.
– What are all of our Application Server domains and what do they do?
Java EE Critical Criteria:
Audit Java EE governance and check on ways to get started with Java EE.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Application Server processes?
– How to deal with Application Server Changes?
Khronos Group Critical Criteria:
Detail Khronos Group tactics and point out Khronos Group tensions in leadership.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application Server delivery for example is new software needed?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Server leader?
Apache Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Judge Apache Software Foundation management and acquire concise Apache Software Foundation education.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Application Server information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How will you measure your Application Server effectiveness?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Frame Cloud computing planning and reduce Cloud computing costs.
– How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– Have you considered that incident detection and response can be more complicated in a cloud-based environment?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– What are some cost cutting strategies for controlling cloud computing costs?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– How will cloud computing affect traditional recovery services?
– What defines a true cloud solution versus the quasi cloud?
– What is the first priority cloud security concern?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– Is Cloud computing dangerous for our data?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– Why is cloud computing important?
World Wide Web Consortium Critical Criteria:
Review World Wide Web Consortium strategies and point out improvements in World Wide Web Consortium.
– Does the Application Server task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the long-term Application Server goals?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Platform as a service adoptions and improve Platform as a service service perception.
– Is maximizing Application Server protection the same as minimizing Application Server loss?
– What are the barriers to increased Application Server production?
DOM events Critical Criteria:
Test DOM events projects and oversee DOM events management by competencies.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Server workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Application Server Management?
Mod wsgi Critical Criteria:
Survey Mod wsgi risks and oversee Mod wsgi requirements.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Application Server process?
– How do we go about Comparing Application Server approaches/solutions?
IBM WebSphere Application Server Critical Criteria:
Examine IBM WebSphere Application Server risks and get going.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application Server is underway?
– What are the short and long-term Application Server goals?
Application Server Critical Criteria:
Check Application Server visions and drive action.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Server strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Application Server systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application Server project?
Java EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Steer Java EE Connector Architecture tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Java EE Connector Architecture is getting what it needs.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application Server process?
Comparison of application servers Critical Criteria:
Consider Comparison of application servers issues and create Comparison of application servers explanations for all managers.
– How likely is the current Application Server plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Why is Application Server important for you now?
Client-side scripting Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Client-side scripting engagements and stake your claim.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Application Server does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Server Application Programming Interface Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Server Application Programming Interface results and acquire concise Server Application Programming Interface education.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Application Server product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Open Web Interface for .NET Critical Criteria:
Steer Open Web Interface for .NET strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we Identify specific Application Server investment and emerging trends?
Enterprise JavaBeans Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Enterprise JavaBeans engagements and oversee Enterprise JavaBeans management by competencies.
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– What is our Application Server Strategy?
Mod mono Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mod mono risks and proactively manage Mod mono risks.
Open API Critical Criteria:
Adapt Open API tasks and probe Open API strategic alliances.
– How can you negotiate Application Server successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Windows Server Critical Criteria:
Model after Windows Server strategies and revise understanding of Windows Server architectures.
– Do server configuration and management follow a build and/or configuration checklist approved by the hopkins icsc (e.g. windows server security standards)?
– Which of my servers are capable of migrating to Windows Server 2008 R2, or can be virtualized using Hyper-V?
– Windows server security standards?
Runtime library Critical Criteria:
Pilot Runtime library management and do something to it.
– Does Application Server analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How to Secure Application Server?
Web SQL Database Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Web SQL Database tasks and report on developing an effective Web SQL Database strategy.
– How do we measure improved Application Server service perception, and satisfaction?
– Have all basic functions of Application Server been defined?
Web Server Critical Criteria:
Pilot Web Server tactics and report on developing an effective Web Server strategy.
– Are web servers located on a publicly reachable network segment separated from the internal network by a firewall (dmz)?
– Do we know what we have specified in continuity of operations plans and disaster recovery plans?
– How do we maintain Application Servers Integrity?
HTTP handler Critical Criteria:
Face HTTP handler quality and test out new things.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application Server process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Server ?
Web container Critical Criteria:
Reason over Web container strategies and intervene in Web container processes and leadership.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Server? There might be some that are less obvious?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Audit Computer hardware tasks and ask what if.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Server agendas for the next 3 years?
– What about Application Server Analysis of results?
WebLogic Application Server Critical Criteria:
Reorganize WebLogic Application Server management and innovate what needs to be done with WebLogic Application Server.
Apache HTTP Server Critical Criteria:
Group Apache HTTP Server leadership and ask questions.
– Do we monitor the Application Server decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Mod perl Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Mod perl tasks and devote time assessing Mod perl and its risk.
– Are accountability and ownership for Application Server clearly defined?
Mod proxy Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Mod proxy outcomes and assess what counts with Mod proxy that we are not counting.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Application Server?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Application Server activities?
Mod python Critical Criteria:
Rank Mod python tactics and secure Mod python creativity.
– How is the value delivered by Application Server being measured?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Server Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Server External links:
Logon – SAP Web Application Server
Application Server Definition – service-architecture.com
Right Networks Application Server Login
Web storage External links:
Windows Azure Web Storage Explorer – Home
HTML5 Web Storage – W3Schools
Azure Web Storage Explorer v1.0.115
Oracle Fusion Applications External links:
Introduction to Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Enterprise Repository for Oracle Fusion Applications
Representational state transfer External links:
Representational State Transfer (REST) Integration …
Representational State Transfer (REST) – reddit
Representational State Transfer (REST) – Service Archit…
Mobile app External links:
LDS Mobile Apps – Apple and Android Mobile LDS …
Cartoon Network Mobile Apps | Mobile Games and Apps …
Mobile Apps: Watch TV, Find WiFi & Pay Bills | Time …
Open Web Platform External links:
Open Web Platform: Hopes & Fears | Schedule | …
Open Web Platform – Home | Facebook
Open Web Platform security: bit.ly/1E8Peif – covers …
Java Message Service External links:
Enabling Java Message Service (JMS) trace for …
Write Java Message Service programs using WebSphere …
The Java Message Service – PESG
HTML5 video External links:
HTML5 video on every device at anytime – Radiant Media Player
HTML5 video element – W3Schools
HTML5 Video Everywhere! – Add-ons for Firefox
Load balancing External links:
Traffic Manager – Cloud load balancing | Microsoft Azure
AWS | Elastic Load Balancing – Cloud Network Load Balancer
Load Balancer | Load Balancing – KEMP Technologies
Web application External links:
INSPI² Web Application – Safeguard Properties
ABIMM WEB Application – ess.pirates.com
JavaServer Pages External links:
JavaServer Pages (JSP) Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
[PDF]JavaServer Pages™ (JSP™) v1.2 Syntax Reference
Server-sent events External links:
Stream Updates with Server-Sent Events – HTML5 Rocks
HTML5 Server-Sent Events – W3Schools
W3C Geolocation API External links:
[1003.1775] Privacy Issues of the W3C Geolocation API
Dev.Opera — How to Use the W3C Geolocation API
Privacy Issues of the W3C Geolocation API – Internet Archive
Microsoft Corporation External links:
Microsoft Corporation – Android Apps on Google Play
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Pre-Market Trading – NASDAQ.com
Microsoft Corporation – MSFT – Stock Price Today – …
On-premises software External links:
Benefits of On-Premises Software
What is On-Premises Software? – Definition from …
On-premises Software | Spillman Technologies
Java servlet External links:
Java Servlet Technology – The Java EE 6 Tutorial
JSR-000340 Java Servlet 3.1 Final Release for Evaluation
Caucho Technology External links:
Caucho Technology Inc 643 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA …
Caucho Technology (@cauchoresin) | Twitter
Caucho Technology Inc 4450 Monroe Ave San Diego, …
Application service provider External links:
[PDF]Application Service Provider (ASP) Agreement For …
[PDF]Negotiating Application Service Provider …
Online Transcription Application Service Provider (TASP)
Browser Helper Object External links:
Browser Helper Objects: The Browser the Way You …
Web Installer for IE browser helper objects? – Stack Overflow
How to disable Browser Helper Objects (BHOs)
Google Native Client External links:
Google Native Client 3D Model Viewer – YouTube
Google Native Client – Analysis of a Secure Browser …
Web applications External links:
Village Mortgage Web Applications
QSG Web Applications Login Screen
TeamWORKS Web Applications
Portlet container External links:
Portlet container – Infogalactic: the planetary …
GitHub – gatein/gatein-pc: GateIn Portlet Container
JBoss Portlet Container
Web resource External links:
Nevada Web Resource Center
MyFM Web Resources Portal
Other Web Resources | USPTO
Hypertext Transfer Protocol External links:
What is HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)? – …
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code Registry
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) – Techopedia.com
Business logic External links:
Can you build a RESTful Business Logic Layer? – Stack Overflow
SQL and Business Logic
[PDF]Business Logic in the Presentation Layer – Tim …
Web Services for Remote Portlets External links:
[PDF]Web Services for Remote Portlets – Software Summit
Sharepoint Web Services For Remote Portlets (WSRP)
OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC
Java EE External links:
What Are RESTful Web Services? – The Java EE 6 Tutorial
java ee – Example of a build.xml for an EAR that …
Khronos Group External links:
The Khronos Group – Google+
The Khronos Group – Home | Facebook
Khronos Group – Official Site
Apache Software Foundation External links:
The Apache Software Foundation · GitHub
LanguageManual DML – Apache Hive – Apache Software Foundation
LanguageManual UDF – Apache Hive – Apache Software Foundation
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
A Cloud Guru – Cloud computing certification training …
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
World Wide Web Consortium External links:
World Wide Web Consortium | IT@UMN
World Wide Web Consortium – Infogalactic: the …
The TITLE element in HTML – World Wide Web Consortium
Platform as a service External links:
Platform as a Service – outsystems.com
http://Ad · www.outsystems.com/platform/as-a-service
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
DOM events External links:
DOM event types (article) | DOM events | Khan Academy
http://www.khanacademy.org › … › HTML/JS: Making webpages interactive
DOM Events | Contact Form 7
IBM WebSphere Application Server External links:
IBM WebSphere Application Server (eBook, 2003) …
Security Vulnerability: IBM WebSphere Application Server …
IBM WebSphere Application Server Update Installer …
Application Server External links:
Application Server Definition – service-architecture.com
Logon – SAP Web Application Server
GSA – FSS Web Application Server
Comparison of application servers External links:
Comparison of application servers – seomastering.com
Server Application Programming Interface External links:
Telephony Server Application Programming Interface (TSAPI)
Open Web Interface for .NET External links:
Open Web Interface for .NET Top #7 Facts – YouTube
Open Web Interface for .NET (OWIN) | Microsoft Docs
Enterprise JavaBeans External links:
Simple Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0 Examples – Oracle
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs) – Oracle Help Center
Mod mono External links:
mod mono – Official Site
ASP .NET on Apache with Mod Mono – Free .NET …
ASP .NET on Apache with Mod Mono – Free .NET …
Open API External links:
AGU Open API Challenge – AGU’s Open API Challenge
Open API allows for 100s of integrations – Cosential
Open API Initiative – Official Site
Windows Server External links:
Windows Server Antivirus
http://Ad · ESET.com/Windows-Server-Antivirus
Buy a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard License 1 Server or other Windows Client Software at CDW.com
Windows Server | Microsoft
Runtime library External links:
Download Visual FoxPro 8.0 GDI+ Runtime Library …
Web SQL Database External links:
HTML5 Demo: Web SQL Database – rollback test
HTML 5 Web SQL Database – C# Corner
HTML5 – Web SQL Database – tutorialspoint.com
Web Server External links:
ProjectWise Web Server
ProjectWise Web Server
What is Web server? – Definition from WhatIs.com
HTTP handler External links:
How to: Configure an HTTP Handler Extension in IIS
Walkthrough: Creating a Synchronous HTTP Handler
asp.net – HTTP handler vs HTTP module – Stack Overflow
Web container External links:
[R1] Oracle WebLogic Server Web Container …
MustGather: Web container and Servlet engine …
What is web container? – Quora
Computer hardware External links:
EVOLV ATX – Phanteks Innovative Computer Hardware …
Everything You Need to Know About Computer Hardware
computer hardware A+ Flashcards | Quizlet
WebLogic Application Server External links:
BEA WebLogic Application Server – gartner.com
Weblogic Application Server – Auto deploy war file – YouTube
WebLogic Application Server – Oracle
Apache HTTP Server External links:
Difference between the Apache HTTP Server and …
Download – The Apache HTTP Server Project
mod_userdir – Apache HTTP Server – Greyhound
Mod proxy External links:
Mod Proxy AJP Versus Mod JK – Round 1 – Contegix