What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 142 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Energy Efficiency Program Management decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Energy Efficiency Program Management requirements in detail?
– How will you measure your Energy Efficiency Program Management effectiveness?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Depict Energy management engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Energy management.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Energy Efficiency Program Management. How do we gain traction?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Business ethics adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Energy Efficiency Program Management that make it risky?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Energy Efficiency Program Management moving forward?
– How do we maintain Energy Efficiency Program Managements Integrity?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Add value to Climate protection quality and transcribe Climate protection as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How important is Energy Efficiency Program Management to the user organizations mission?
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Efficiency Program Management needs?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Discourse Corporate culture engagements and handle a jump-start course to Corporate culture.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– How can skill-level changes improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Investigate Decision making projects and acquire concise Decision making education.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Energy Efficiency Program Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Energy Efficiency Program Management forward?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Use past Deontological ethics goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Deontological ethics information.
– What are the disruptive Energy Efficiency Program Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we Lead with Energy Efficiency Program Management in Mind?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Infer Discourse ethics visions and optimize Discourse ethics leadership as a key to advancement.
– Why should we adopt a Energy Efficiency Program Management framework?
– How do we keep improving Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How much does Energy Efficiency Program Management help?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Interpolate ENERGY STAR engagements and maintain ENERGY STAR for success.
– What are our needs in relation to Energy Efficiency Program Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What will drive Energy Efficiency Program Management change?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Match Energy Storage as a Service projects and summarize a clear Energy Storage as a Service focus.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Energy Efficiency Program Management processes of our organization?
– How can the value of Energy Efficiency Program Management be defined?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Own Energy conservation results and devise Energy conservation key steps.
– Think about the people you identified for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Energy Efficiency Program Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Energy Efficiency Program Management project lifecycle?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Energy Efficiency Program Management with what users do day-to-day?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Trace Energy consumption tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Energy consumption goal is.
– Why is Energy Efficiency Program Management important for you now?
– Who needs to know about Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– What are our Energy Efficiency Program Management Processes?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Energy demand management quality and find the essential reading for Energy demand management researchers.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Systematize Energy distribution risks and pioneer acquisition of Energy distribution systems.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Required?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Energy management system strategies and document what potential Energy management system megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Energy Efficiency Program Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Energy production projects and achieve a single Energy production view and bringing data together.
– How likely is the current Energy Efficiency Program Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will you know that the Energy Efficiency Program Management project has been successful?
– How do we Identify specific Energy Efficiency Program Management investment and emerging trends?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Energy storage governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Energy storage.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Efficiency Program Management opportunities costing us money?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Energy transformation goals and check on ways to get started with Energy transformation.
– In a project to restructure Energy Efficiency Program Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we monitor the Energy Efficiency Program Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Have you identified your Energy Efficiency Program Management key performance indicators?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Environmental management decisions and look for lots of ideas.
– How can you negotiate Energy Efficiency Program Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we know that any Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Rank European Union governance and improve European Union service perception.
– what is the best design framework for Energy Efficiency Program Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Energy Efficiency Program Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Debate over External cost leadership and ask questions.
– In the case of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Energy Efficiency Program Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Energy Efficiency Program Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are current Energy Efficiency Program Management Paradigms?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Survey Facility management outcomes and integrate design thinking in Facility management innovation.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Energy Efficiency Program Management leaders?
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Debate over Federal Energy Management Program adoptions and assess what counts with Federal Energy Management Program that we are not counting.
– What is our Energy Efficiency Program Management Strategy?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology tasks and ask what if.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Energy Efficiency Program Management move?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Systematize Fossil energy tactics and grade techniques for implementing Fossil energy controls.
– What are the key elements of your Energy Efficiency Program Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is a Energy Efficiency Program Management Team Work effort in place?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Boost Functional organization management and find the essential reading for Functional organization researchers.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Consider General Motors management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure General Motors is getting what it needs.
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Grasp Green Logistics adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Green Logistics projects.
– Who sets the Energy Efficiency Program Management standards?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Study Greenhouse gas strategies and know what your objective is.
– Consider your own Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What about Energy Efficiency Program Management Analysis of results?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Apply Heat exchanger results and report on setting up Heat exchanger without losing ground.
– What is the purpose of Energy Efficiency Program Management in relation to the mission?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Pilot Hotel energy management tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Hotel energy management.
– Is the Energy Efficiency Program Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Think of your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what are the main functions?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Information Technology decisions and stake your claim.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Be clear about International Facility Management Association visions and describe the risks of International Facility Management Association sustainability.
– Can we do Energy Efficiency Program Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Efficiency Program Management clearly defined?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Load profile failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Load profile because they lack skills.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Judge Low-energy house results and get out your magnifying glass.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– What business benefits will Energy Efficiency Program Management goals deliver if achieved?
– What is Effective Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Manufacturing process management results and gather practices for scaling Manufacturing process management.
– What is our formula for success in Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– How to deal with Energy Efficiency Program Management Changes?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Matrix management tactics and finalize the present value of growth of Matrix management.
– Is maximizing Energy Efficiency Program Management protection the same as minimizing Energy Efficiency Program Management loss?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Confer over Member state of the European Union management and document what potential Member state of the European Union megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the business goals Energy Efficiency Program Management is aiming to achieve?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Debate over Operating cost governance and describe the risks of Operating cost sustainability.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Organizational structure results and reduce Organizational structure costs.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Energy Efficiency Program Management effort?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Explore Passive house projects and observe effective Passive house.
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Efficiency Program Management as a tool to increase the results?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Payback period decisions and pay attention to the small things.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Energy Efficiency Program Management into the services that we provide?
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– Are assumptions made in Energy Efficiency Program Management stated explicitly?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Photovoltaic system decisions and devote time assessing Photovoltaic system and its risk.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Energy Efficiency Program Management services/products?
– Which Energy Efficiency Program Management goals are the most important?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Track Power management engagements and pioneer acquisition of Power management systems.
– What is the source of the strategies for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform?
Power station Critical Criteria:
Talk about Power station outcomes and slay a dragon.
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Read up on Renewable energies tactics and find the essential reading for Renewable energies researchers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Energy Efficiency Program Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Energy Efficiency Program Management values?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Think about Solar water heating failures and ask questions.
– Do Energy Efficiency Program Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Swiss Federal Council tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Swiss Federal Council interface.
– What are the barriers to increased Energy Efficiency Program Management production?
United States Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over United States tactics and find out what it really means.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Mix Verein Deutscher Ingenieure engagements and look at the big picture.
Water power Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Water power strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Water power strategies.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy management External links:
YES Energy Management – Yardi Energy Solutions
Energy Management | Energy Consulting | Harshaw Trane
Energy Management News | Energy Manager Today
Business ethics External links:
Business ethics (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Climate protection External links:
Multi-Climate Protection System | GORE-TEX®
Climate Protection: The Coca-Cola Company
Corporate culture External links:
3 Strategies for CEOs to Improve Corporate Culture
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
Corporate culture. (DVD video, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Decision making External links:
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Deontological ethics External links:
deontological ethics | Meaning & Examples | Britannica.com
Deontological Ethics example please? | Yahoo Answers
Deontological Ethics Flashcards | Quizlet
Discourse ethics External links:
Discourse Ethics – YouTube
[PDF]Discourse Ethics and Free Speech Jurisprudence
ENERGY STAR External links:
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Daewoo 4.4 cu ft Energy Star Spotless Steel Compact Refrigerator FR-044RVSE High Efficiency Compressor CoolingLow Noise LevelFull-Range Temperature Control
Energy Star – Official Site
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
MacLellan Oil: Energy Conservation Experts in …
LL85: NYC Energy Conservation Code (NYCECC)
State Energy Conservation Office
Energy consumption External links:
Energy consumption in industry. (Journal, magazine, …
USDA-NRCS Energy Consumption Awareness Tool: …
What is energy consumption? | Reference.com
Energy demand management External links:
Energy Demand Management – Verisae
Penn State Engineering: Energy Demand Management
CalAmp Energy Demand Management | Remote Device Management
Energy distribution External links:
Radiant Energy Distribution
The Energy Distribution Function – Georgia State …
Energy Distribution from the Cenex® Brand
Energy management system External links:
[PDF]Energy Management System Control Installation, …
En-trak | Energy Management System and Smart Lighting
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
Energy production External links:
Welcome | Energy Production & Infrastructure Center | …
Cellular Energy Production – Biology Video by …
Renewable Energy Production By State | Department of Energy
Energy storage External links:
DOE Global Energy Storage Database
ViZn Energy Systems | Safe Energy Storage
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization Solutions
Energy transformation External links:
Energy Transformation on a Roller Coaster
Energy Transformation Flashcards | Quizlet
Clean Power Research – Advancing the Energy Transformation
Environmental management External links:
[DOC]AICE Environmental Management: Guidelines for …
Environmental Management – Springer
European Union External links:
EUROPA – Countries | European Union
European Union | World | The Guardian
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
External cost External links:
Which is an example of an external cost – Brainly.com
External Cost financial definition of External Cost
External costs | Economics Help
Facility management External links:
RFMSS – Range Facility Management Support System
Facility Management Software | AwareManager
What is FM – Definition of Facility Management
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
Federal Energy Management Program | Department of …
Federal Energy Management Program – Login
Federal Energy Management Program | FEMP Training Search
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology External links:
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) – …
Fossil energy External links:
DOE – Fossil Energy: DOE Natural Gas Regulatory Program
DOE – Fossil Energy: Strategic Petroleum Reserve …
Fossil Energy – Official Site
Functional organization External links:
[PDF]Functional Organization Chart – Caltrans
8 Beautiful And Functional Organization Ideas | …
Functional Organization Chart | University IT
General Motors External links:
GBodyForum – ’78-’88 General Motors A/G-Body …
Careers with General Motors
General Motors – GMID.GM.com
Green Logistics External links:
Green Logistics Groningen – Logistics Solutions from A to Z
Green Logistics Solutions | DB Schenker
Green Logistics [SUSTAINABILITY] – Expeditors
Greenhouse gas External links:
Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Causes & Sources – Live Science
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
EIA – Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Nitrous Oxide Emissions
Heat exchanger External links:
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger | Fin Fan Coolers | Chart Industries
Brazed Aluminum Heat Exchangers (BAHX) – Chart …
Water Heat Exchanger | eBay
Hotel energy management External links:
Hotel Energy Management System – Groom Energy
Hotel Energy Management Solutions – Kadtronix
WiSuite | Hotel Energy Management
Information Technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Umail | University Information Technology Services
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association
International Facility Management Association – Official …
Load profile External links:
Load Profile | Energy Storage | Power (Physics)
[PDF]LOAD PROFILE manual edit pford – Innovative Interfaces
Load Profile – Open Electrical | Energy Storage | Ac Power
Low-energy house External links:
Ambienti TV show – Low-energy house / Lara Romih – YouTube
Manufacturing process management External links:
SharePoint Manufacturing Process Management Template
Manufacturing Process Management Solutions | …
Matrix management External links:
Agency Matrix Management System | Contact Agency Matrix
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Matrix Management – Global Integration
Operating cost External links:
[PDF]OPERATING COST MANUAL
Appliance Operating Costs – Calculators.org
Operating Cost – Investopedia
Organizational structure External links:
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure | About IHS
Passive house External links:
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
Perch Harlem – Passive House in New York City
New York Passive House Conference | NYPH
Payback period External links:
Payback Period and Payback Metrics – Business Case …
Chapter 18 – Payback Period and Accounting Rate of Return
Payback Period – Formula and Calculator – finance formulas
Photovoltaic system External links:
[PDF]Study Guide for Photovoltaic System Installers and …
Removal and Salvage of Photovoltaic System – GovDeals.com
Aireko Main Office Photovoltaic System, Caguas
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Information about power management setting on a …
MR5100 Power Management | Panamax | #1 in power …
Power station External links:
Shop DEWALT 20-Volt Max Power Station at Lowes.com
Amazon.com : Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station, 150Wh Small Generator Alternative with 12V, AC and USB Outputs : Inverter Power Generators : Garden & …
EF ECOFLOW EcoFlow RIVER Ultra-Capacity 500-Watt Portable Mobile Power Station for 2 AC and 6 USB Ports
Renewable energies External links:
WEC Projects – Sewage Treatment | Renewable Energies
Renewable energies: the return of biomass – YouTube
Green City Energy – 100% renewable energies
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating | Nairobi | Helios Agrosol
Siting Your Solar Water Heating System | Department of …
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI-Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (Germany)
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure – Videos | Facebook