What is involved in Metamodeling
Find out what the related areas are that Metamodeling connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Metamodeling thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Metamodeling journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Metamodeling leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Metamodeling related domains to cover and 262 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Metamodeling, Scientific modelling, Space mapping, Saraju Mohanty, Waterfall model, Real life, Software configuration management, Extreme programming, Model-driven engineering, Logical schema, Object Process Methodology, Polynomial Metamodels, Model-driven architecture, Object model, XML Metadata Interchange, Software archaeology, Computer engineering, Metadata modeling, Watts Humphrey, Software engineering, Data modeling, Software design, Systems modeling, Object-oriented programming, MetaCASE tool, Poseidon for UML, View model, Systems development life cycle, Service-oriented architecture, Piecewise Polynomial, Software quality, Bertrand Meyer, Software architecture, Neural network, Niklaus Wirth, Computer programming, Requirements analysis, Model Driven Engineering, Surrogate model, Iterative and incremental development, MODAF Meta-Model, Structured analysis, Data governance, Object Management Group, Systems analysis, International Organization for Standardization, Software verification and validation, Business reference model, Software deployment, Requirements engineering, Software quality assurance, Aspect-oriented software development, Systems engineering, Unified Process, Software development process, Software prototyping, Computer-aided software engineering, Function model, Computer science, ISO/IEC 24744, Functional specification, Incremental build model, Enterprise architecture, Trygve Reenskaug, Ivar Jacobson, Agile software development:
Metamodeling Critical Criteria:
Value Metamodeling risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Metamodeling include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Metamodeling?
– Do we have past Metamodeling Successes?
Scientific modelling Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Scientific modelling management and summarize a clear Scientific modelling focus.
– How do we go about Comparing Metamodeling approaches/solutions?
– How is the value delivered by Metamodeling being measured?
– How much does Metamodeling help?
Space mapping Critical Criteria:
Think about Space mapping tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Space mapping.
– Will Metamodeling have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– To what extent does management recognize Metamodeling as a tool to increase the results?
– What threat is Metamodeling addressing?
Saraju Mohanty Critical Criteria:
Design Saraju Mohanty leadership and point out Saraju Mohanty tensions in leadership.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Metamodeling into the services that we provide?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Metamodeling strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Metamodeling forward?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Nurse Waterfall model adoptions and work towards be a leading Waterfall model expert.
– Is a Metamodeling Team Work effort in place?
– What are current Metamodeling Paradigms?
Real life Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Real life quality and assess what counts with Real life that we are not counting.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Metamodeling product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is there a Metamodeling Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How has data governance worked in real life?
– Does Agile Release Management Work in Real Life?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software configuration management issues and get the big picture.
– What are our needs in relation to Metamodeling skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How important is Metamodeling to the user organizations mission?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– What is our Metamodeling Strategy?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Extreme programming projects and find answers.
– Is Metamodeling dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Metamodeling project?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– How will you measure your Metamodeling effectiveness?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Model-driven engineering Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Model-driven engineering results and assess and formulate effective operational and Model-driven engineering strategies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Metamodeling experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Metamodeling project?
Logical schema Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Logical schema visions and devote time assessing Logical schema and its risk.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Metamodeling workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Metamodeling systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Metamodeling Required?
Object Process Methodology Critical Criteria:
Gauge Object Process Methodology goals and improve Object Process Methodology service perception.
– Do those selected for the Metamodeling team have a good general understanding of what Metamodeling is all about?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Metamodeling products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What vendors make products that address the Metamodeling needs?
Polynomial Metamodels Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Polynomial Metamodels goals and display thorough understanding of the Polynomial Metamodels process.
– Which Metamodeling goals are the most important?
– How can you measure Metamodeling in a systematic way?
Model-driven architecture Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Model-driven architecture leadership and perfect Model-driven architecture conflict management.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Metamodeling project manager?
– What is the source of the strategies for Metamodeling strengthening and reform?
– How do we measure improved Metamodeling service perception, and satisfaction?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Consult on Object model visions and be persistent.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Metamodeling?
– How do we go about Securing Metamodeling?
XML Metadata Interchange Critical Criteria:
Facilitate XML Metadata Interchange results and work towards be a leading XML Metadata Interchange expert.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Metamodeling?
– Does the Metamodeling task fit the clients priorities?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Software archaeology outcomes and find out.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Metamodeling is underway?
– What are the long-term Metamodeling goals?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Computer engineering failures and tour deciding if Computer engineering progress is made.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Metamodeling process?
– What is our formula for success in Metamodeling ?
Metadata modeling Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Metadata modeling issues and intervene in Metadata modeling processes and leadership.
– Does Metamodeling analysis show the relationships among important Metamodeling factors?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Group Watts Humphrey issues and question.
– Is the Metamodeling organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the barriers to increased Metamodeling production?
– What are our Metamodeling Processes?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Review Software engineering governance and get going.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What business benefits will Metamodeling goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Metamodeling Management?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Canvass Data modeling failures and perfect Data modeling conflict management.
– In the case of a Metamodeling project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Metamodeling project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Metamodeling project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Metamodeling opportunities costing us money?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software design failures and achieve a single Software design view and bringing data together.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Metamodeling effort?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Systems modeling planning and perfect Systems modeling conflict management.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Metamodeling services/products?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Metamodeling with what users do day-to-day?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Adapt Object-oriented programming projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Object-oriented programming results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Metamodeling delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are all of our Metamodeling domains and what do they do?
MetaCASE tool Critical Criteria:
Start MetaCASE tool risks and optimize MetaCASE tool leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Metamodeling requirements in detail?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Metamodeling move?
Poseidon for UML Critical Criteria:
Map Poseidon for UML leadership and change contexts.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Metamodeling that make it risky?
– How will you know that the Metamodeling project has been successful?
View model Critical Criteria:
Chat re View model quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Can we add value to the current Metamodeling decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will Metamodeling deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Systems development life cycle goals and shift your focus.
– What are the key elements of your Metamodeling performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can you negotiate Metamodeling successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What about Metamodeling Analysis of results?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Check Service-oriented architecture goals and oversee implementation of Service-oriented architecture.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Metamodeling process?
Piecewise Polynomial Critical Criteria:
Understand Piecewise Polynomial management and describe which business rules are needed as Piecewise Polynomial interface.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Metamodeling is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Test Software quality goals and integrate design thinking in Software quality innovation.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– Does Metamodeling appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Bertrand Meyer governance and integrate design thinking in Bertrand Meyer innovation.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Metamodeling?
– Is Metamodeling Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Mine Software architecture tasks and change contexts.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Metamodeling process?
Neural network Critical Criteria:
Unify Neural network quality and improve Neural network service perception.
– Is maximizing Metamodeling protection the same as minimizing Metamodeling loss?
– Why are Metamodeling skills important?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Niklaus Wirth results and find out what it really means.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Metamodeling values?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Jump start Computer programming governance and define what do we need to start doing with Computer programming.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Metamodeling. How do we gain traction?
– Do the Metamodeling decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Requirements analysis tactics and improve Requirements analysis service perception.
Model Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Model Driven Engineering visions and research ways can we become the Model Driven Engineering company that would put us out of business.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Metamodeling project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Metamodeling? There might be some that are less obvious?
Surrogate model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Surrogate model visions and create a map for yourself.
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Add value to Iterative and incremental development adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Metamodeling project?
MODAF Meta-Model Critical Criteria:
Systematize MODAF Meta-Model outcomes and learn.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Metamodeling ?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Gauge Structured analysis tactics and point out improvements in Structured analysis.
– Think about the functions involved in your Metamodeling project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Metamodeling analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Guide Data governance risks and shift your focus.
– Have policies and procedures been established to ensure the continuity of data services in an event of a data breach, loss, or other disaster (this includes a disaster recovery plan)?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– Is the data already collected/maintained or is similar data that might meet the need commonly collected?
– Have you ever sat in a meeting where everyone has a different number for the same performance measure?
– Does the organization have a current inventory of all computer equipment,software,and data files?
– Timeliness. is there value to the organization if the data is refreshed sooner or by other ways?
– How can your data be protected from both authorized and unauthorized access?
– How can the data element influence practice, policy, or research?
– What is the current process for tuning this organization s data?
– Will the data have a high degree of quality if collected?
– Can the ceo explain the roi for search and metadata?
– How does it align with to the to be architecture?
– What factors make data governance successful?
– Why use the dgi data governance framework?
– Is the data confidential or protected?
– How representative is twitter data?
– How do we link them to content?
– Do you have a bug database?
– Other data stewards?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Depict Object Management Group projects and remodel and develop an effective Object Management Group strategy.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Metamodeling processes?
– How can the value of Metamodeling be defined?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Chat re Systems analysis adoptions and plan concise Systems analysis education.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– In which of the stages will end-user involvement be most extensive?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– How can case tools be used to support requirements determination?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– Who will provide the final approval of Metamodeling deliverables?
– Can something be combined?
– Can something be changed?
– Can a step be eliminated?
– Why build the system?
– Why choose ssadm?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about International Organization for Standardization quality and work towards be a leading International Organization for Standardization expert.
– How would one define Metamodeling leadership?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software verification and validation failures and create Software verification and validation explanations for all managers.
– What are the usability implications of Metamodeling actions?
– Why is Metamodeling important for you now?
Business reference model Critical Criteria:
Look at Business reference model visions and shift your focus.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Metamodeling been identified and analyzed?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Software deployment adoptions and develop and take control of the Software deployment initiative.
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Requirements engineering strategies and gather practices for scaling Requirements engineering.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Metamodeling leader?
– What are the business goals Metamodeling is aiming to achieve?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software quality assurance leadership and look in other fields.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Metamodeling objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Aspect-oriented software development leadership and handle a jump-start course to Aspect-oriented software development.
– Are there Metamodeling Models?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Systems engineering planning and find out.
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– What will happen if there is a loss of key staff or contractor personnel?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Metamodeling activities?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– What is the problem or opportunity addressed by the system?
– What is the sequence of activities that will be performed?
– What is the geographic and physical extent of the system?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– What are the flows between parts of the system?
– What priorities are appropriate?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Multiple development cycles?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Unified Process adoptions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Unified Process information.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Metamodeling process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Metamodeling process available?
– Is the scope of Metamodeling defined?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Administer Software development process outcomes and create Software development process explanations for all managers.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– How do we Improve Metamodeling service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are we Assessing Metamodeling and Risk?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Discourse Software prototyping governance and customize techniques for implementing Software prototyping controls.
Computer-aided software engineering Critical Criteria:
Review Computer-aided software engineering tasks and get the big picture.
– Have you identified your Metamodeling key performance indicators?
– How can skill-level changes improve Metamodeling?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Function model leadership and be persistent.
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computer science strategies and catalog Computer science activities.
– When a Metamodeling manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
ISO/IEC 24744 Critical Criteria:
Analyze ISO/IEC 24744 risks and customize techniques for implementing ISO/IEC 24744 controls.
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Depict Functional specification leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Metamodeling strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are specific Metamodeling Rules to follow?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Incremental build model goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Incremental build model decisions.
– Are there recognized Metamodeling problems?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Enterprise architecture quality and describe the risks of Enterprise architecture sustainability.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How likely is the current Metamodeling plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Refer to Trygve Reenskaug management and maintain Trygve Reenskaug for success.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Metamodeling processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Metamodeling goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we maintain Metamodelings Integrity?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Steer Ivar Jacobson risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Metamodeling?
– Who needs to know about Metamodeling ?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Agile software development planning and develop and take control of the Agile software development initiative.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– How is the development team organized?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– How do engineers feel about it?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Metamodeling Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Metamodeling External links:
metamodeling book. metamodeling – m-learning.solutions
[PDF]Metamodeling – University of Toronto
Scientific modelling External links:
What is SCIENTIFIC MODELLING? What does …
Scientific modelling — Science Learning Hub
Space mapping External links:
Space Mapping – YouTube
PANalytical – Reciprocal space mapping
[PDF]Reciprocal Space Mapping for Dummies – arXiv
Saraju Mohanty External links:
Saraju Mohanty | News| University of North Texas
Waterfall model External links:
ABS, MBS & CDO Cashflow and Waterfall Model Survey …
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
the waterfall model Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
Real life External links:
The Great Escape Room® – Real Life Escape Game
Diba True | For Real Life
Glossier | Skincare & Beauty Products Inspired by Real Life
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
Model-driven engineering External links:
[PDF]System Integration using Model-Driven Engineering
Marco Brambilla – Data Science and Model-Driven Engineering.
Logical schema External links:
Topology Dataserver, Physical and Logical Schema …
What Is A Logical Schema Of Database? – YouTube
What is the difference between logical schema and …
Object Process Methodology External links:
Object process methodology – PlanOpedia
Object model External links:
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
XML Metadata Interchange External links:
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification …
XML Metadata Interchange – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/XML Metadata Interchange
[PDF]XML Metadata Interchange (XMI)
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – CODE Online
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
UAB – Electrical and Computer Engineering – Home
Metadata modeling External links:
“A metadata modeling approach to database …
Source Metadata Modeling |JBoss Developer
CiteSeerX — Metadata Modeling
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey – Horse Racing News | Paulick Report
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Data modeling External links:
What is data modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
MjM Software Design
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
Systems modeling External links:
Healthcare Systems Modeling & Simulation Affinity Group
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Poseidon for UML External links:
CiteSeerX — Poseidon for UML
Gentleware – model to business: poseidon for uml 8.0 beta
POSEIDON FOR UML – YouTube
View model External links:
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Default value in an asp.net mvc view model – Stack Overflow
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Systems development life cycle External links:
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
The Systems Development Life Cycle
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Piecewise Polynomial External links:
[PDF]Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation – Cornell University
[PDF]Curve ﬁtting: piecewise polynomial interpolation …
[PDF]Piecewise polynomial interpolation – math.umd.edu
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Pillars of software quality | Microsoft Docs
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture – O’Reilly Media
Software Architecture: Meta and SOLID Principles in C# – Udemy
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Neural network External links:
Neural Network Console
Training a Neural Network using WebAssembly | Juggernaut
Niklaus Wirth External links:
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – ubedibys.files.wordpress.com
Niklaus Wirth by on Prezi
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer Programming Courses – phoenix.edu
http://Ad · www.phoenix.edu/Computer/Programming
Requirements analysis External links:
Activity 3 – Requirements Analysis | SDLC
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
[DOC]Requirements Analysis Document (RAD) – Brandeis …
Surrogate model External links:
http://A surrogate model is an engineering method used when an outcome of interest cannot be easily directly measured, so a model of the outcome is used instead. Most engineering design problems require experiments and/or simulations to evaluate design objective and constraint functions as function of design variables.
Surrogate model based design optimization of multiple …
What is Surrogate Model | IGI Global
Iterative and incremental development External links:
CiteSeerX — Iterative and Incremental Development: A …
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
MODAF Meta-Model External links:
MODAF Meta-Modelの意味・使い方 – 英和辞典 Weblio辞書
[PDF]MOD Architectural Framework The MODAF Meta-Model
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Data governance External links:
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – DATAVERSITY
7 Best Practices for Data Governance in Healthcare
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Object Management Group External links:
Membership Fees | Object Management Group
Financial Services Standards | Object Management Group
Object Management Group – YouTube
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
My Systems Analysis Ch. 12 Flashcards | Quizlet
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Software verification and validation External links:
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
Business reference model External links:
[PDF]VA EA BRM (Business Reference Model)
Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
http://Ad · www.manageengine.com/DesktopCentral
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Requirements engineering External links:
ENGR 680A2 | Systems Requirements Engineering – …
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) – Techopedia.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Systems engineering External links:
SE Help Desk Support – Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Unified Process External links:
IBM Tivoli Unified Process – IT hooldus üle Eesti
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
[PDF]The Rational Unified Process Phase and milestone …
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Software Development Process Improvement using …
During which phase of the software development process …
Software prototyping External links:
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Software Prototyping Services | Bitsapphire
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Computer-aided software engineering External links:
[PDF]Computer-Aided Software Engineering
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
Mouse Population function model? | Yahoo Answers
Computer science External links:
BYU Computer Science
Computer Science and Engineering
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
ISO/IEC 24744 External links:
ISO/IEC 24744 updated for software engineering – …
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development – Free Agile Whitepaper
http://Ad · go.jamasoftware.com/Agile