What is involved in Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service
Find out what the related areas are that Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service related domains to cover and 172 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service, Explicit knowledge, Customer knowledge, Georg von Krogh, Project management software, Competitive advantage, Social Science Research Network, Microsoft SharePoint, Complex adaptive system, Business administration, Appointment scheduling software, Computer science, Endocrine system, Knowledge modeling, Chief Knowledge Officer, Information systems, Knowledge cafe, National Diet Library, organizational learning, Personal knowledge management, Information science, Intellectual capital, New product development, Knowledge ecosystem, Public health, Knowledge engineering, Procedural knowledge, SECI model of knowledge dimensions, Enterprise bookmarking, Design rationale, Microsoft Project, Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, Collaborative software, Collective intelligence, Threaded discussion, Microsoft Outlook, Knowledge management software, Conceptual framework, Information theory, Journal of Knowledge Management Practice, Workflow system, Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service, Knowledge Management Research and Practice, Strategic management, Embodied knowledge, Continuous improvement, Business process, Information governance, Computer-supported cooperative work, Nervous system, Ikujiro Nonaka, Knowledge translation, Legal case management, Performance measurement, Social network analysis, Human resource management, Knowledge worker, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce:
Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service decisions and arbitrate Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service process available?
– What are the disruptive Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What threat is Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service addressing?
Explicit knowledge Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Explicit knowledge leadership and attract Explicit knowledge skills.
– Does Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service. How do we gain traction?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– How would one define Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service leadership?
Customer knowledge Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Customer knowledge projects and get the big picture.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service project?
– Does Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
Georg von Krogh Critical Criteria:
Drive Georg von Krogh strategies and get the big picture.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service leaders?
Project management software Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Project management software risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are specific Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Rules to follow?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Value Competitive advantage results and question.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– Is a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Team Work effort in place?
– Are there Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service problems defined?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Social Science Research Network Critical Criteria:
Understand Social Science Research Network tactics and reduce Social Science Research Network costs.
– Do we monitor the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we Improve Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service service perception, and satisfaction?
Microsoft SharePoint Critical Criteria:
Look at Microsoft SharePoint engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Microsoft SharePoint because they lack skills.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service ?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Management?
– Do we have past Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Successes?
Complex adaptive system Critical Criteria:
Grasp Complex adaptive system visions and shift your focus.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service forward?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service move?
– What is our Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Strategy?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Drive Business administration projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Business administration.
– Think about the functions involved in your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service study?
– How is the value delivered by Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service being measured?
Appointment scheduling software Critical Criteria:
Chart Appointment scheduling software engagements and track iterative Appointment scheduling software results.
– Consider your own Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service into the services that we provide?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer science management and learn.
– Is Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Have you identified your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service key performance indicators?
– Does the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service task fit the clients priorities?
Endocrine system Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Endocrine system outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Endocrine system services.
– Do those selected for the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service team have a good general understanding of what Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service is all about?
Knowledge modeling Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Knowledge modeling management and plan concise Knowledge modeling education.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service process?
– What about Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Analysis of results?
Chief Knowledge Officer Critical Criteria:
Drive Chief Knowledge Officer leadership and intervene in Chief Knowledge Officer processes and leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service values?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service requirements in detail?
Information systems Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Information systems issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How do we go about Comparing Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service approaches/solutions?
– Have all basic functions of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service been defined?
– How will you measure your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service effectiveness?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Knowledge cafe Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Knowledge cafe goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Knowledge cafe.
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Chart National Diet Library visions and gather practices for scaling National Diet Library.
– Which customers cant participate in our Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How to deal with Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Changes?
organizational learning Critical Criteria:
Depict organizational learning failures and point out organizational learning tensions in leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service effort?
– Do we all define Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service in the same way?
Personal knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Sort Personal knowledge management failures and budget for Personal knowledge management challenges.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service processes?
– Does Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What will drive Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service change?
Information science Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Information science governance and pioneer acquisition of Information science systems.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service is underway?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service? There might be some that are less obvious?
Intellectual capital Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Intellectual capital failures and acquire concise Intellectual capital education.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service in a volatile global economy?
– Who needs to know about Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service ?
New product development Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over New product development strategies and overcome New product development skills and management ineffectiveness.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How important is Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service to the user organizations mission?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
Knowledge ecosystem Critical Criteria:
Trace Knowledge ecosystem leadership and ask what if.
– Is Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Public health Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Public health strategies and catalog Public health activities.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the business goals Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service is aiming to achieve?
Knowledge engineering Critical Criteria:
Think about Knowledge engineering visions and report on setting up Knowledge engineering without losing ground.
– Are assumptions made in Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service stated explicitly?
– Why are Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service skills important?
Procedural knowledge Critical Criteria:
Depict Procedural knowledge projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Procedural knowledge strategies.
SECI model of knowledge dimensions Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate SECI model of knowledge dimensions outcomes and probe the present value of growth of SECI model of knowledge dimensions.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service objectives?
Enterprise bookmarking Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Enterprise bookmarking goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Enterprise bookmarking results.
– Can we add value to the current Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– In what ways are Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Design rationale Critical Criteria:
Grasp Design rationale projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Design rationale projects.
– How can the value of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service be defined?
– How to Secure Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service?
Microsoft Project Critical Criteria:
Depict Microsoft Project quality and research ways can we become the Microsoft Project company that would put us out of business.
– Does Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service analysis show the relationships among important Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service factors?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service project?
– How can we improve Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service?
Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management users.
Collaborative software Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Collaborative software quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Collaborative software.
– Will Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Collective intelligence Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Collective intelligence goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Collective intelligence services.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Threaded discussion Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Threaded discussion projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Threaded discussion.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service process?
– How do we Identify specific Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service investment and emerging trends?
Microsoft Outlook Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Microsoft Outlook decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Microsoft Outlook.
– For your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Knowledge management software Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Knowledge management software decisions and integrate design thinking in Knowledge management software innovation.
– Are there Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Models?
Conceptual framework Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Conceptual framework adoptions and get going.
Information theory Critical Criteria:
Mix Information theory leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Information theory.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service activities?
– How do we go about Securing Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service?
Journal of Knowledge Management Practice Critical Criteria:
Read up on Journal of Knowledge Management Practice engagements and point out Journal of Knowledge Management Practice tensions in leadership.
– What are the key elements of your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– When a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service?
Workflow system Critical Criteria:
Check Workflow system issues and prioritize challenges of Workflow system.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service that make it risky?
Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Critical Criteria:
Analyze Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service results and reduce Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service costs.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service?
– How do we maintain Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Services Integrity?
Knowledge Management Research and Practice Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Knowledge Management Research and Practice risks and define what do we need to start doing with Knowledge Management Research and Practice.
– Why is Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service important for you now?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Strategic management strategies and achieve a single Strategic management view and bringing data together.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will provide the final approval of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service deliverables?
Embodied knowledge Critical Criteria:
Test Embodied knowledge visions and figure out ways to motivate other Embodied knowledge users.
– Are we Assessing Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service and Risk?
– Is the scope of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service defined?
Continuous improvement Critical Criteria:
Face Continuous improvement governance and secure Continuous improvement creativity.
– So, how do you avoid getting wrapped up in the complexities and use systems thinking to guide change and continuous improvement?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– How do we place an emphasis on continuous improvement?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Check Business process management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Business process results.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Confer over Information governance decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Information governance projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service services/products?
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service delivery for example is new software needed?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
Computer-supported cooperative work Critical Criteria:
Test Computer-supported cooperative work planning and secure Computer-supported cooperative work creativity.
– Among the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What vendors make products that address the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service needs?
– What is our formula for success in Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service ?
Nervous system Critical Criteria:
Drive Nervous system management and define what our big hairy audacious Nervous system goal is.
– How do we measure improved Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service service perception, and satisfaction?
Ikujiro Nonaka Critical Criteria:
Mine Ikujiro Nonaka failures and look at the big picture.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Knowledge translation Critical Criteria:
Investigate Knowledge translation engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Knowledge translation services.
Legal case management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Legal case management tactics and ask questions.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service moving forward?
– Are accountability and ownership for Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service clearly defined?
Performance measurement Critical Criteria:
Recall Performance measurement failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Performance measurement.
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service processes?
– Can we do Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is Supporting Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service documentation required?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next?
Social network analysis Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Social network analysis quality and define what our big hairy audacious Social network analysis goal is.
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Trace Human resource management risks and probe the present value of growth of Human resource management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Knowledge worker Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Knowledge worker risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Knowledge worker results.
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service with what users do day-to-day?
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Systematize Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce results and oversee Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce requirements.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Knowledge Management for Customer Self-Service Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Explicit knowledge External links:
[PDF]The role of tacit and explicit knowledge in the workplace
Customer knowledge External links:
Customer knowledge management and IT-enabled …
Georg von Krogh External links:
Georg Von Krogh, born 1580 – Ancestry
PROF. DR. GEORG VON KROGH – WORLDWEBFORUM
Prof. Georg von Krogh | HSTalks
Project management software External links:
Project management software, online collaboration: …
monday – Project management software teams actually love
Competitive advantage External links:
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
Competitive Advantage Defined – investopedia.com
The Reisner Group- Your Competitive Advantage
Social Science Research Network External links:
[PDF]SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH NETWORK
Social Science Research Network | USC Libraries
social science research network | The Stem Cellar
Microsoft SharePoint External links:
Microsoft SharePoint Certifications | Microsoft Learning
In Microsoft SharePoint Online, how do I add or delete users?
Microsoft SharePoint (@SharePoint) | Twitter
Complex adaptive system External links:
Pat Ebright – Complex Adaptive System Theory – YouTube
Complex adaptive system. Complex adaptive systems are special cases of complex systems, often defined as a ‘complex macroscopic collection’ of relatively ‘similar and partially connected micro-structures’ – formed in order to adapt to the changing environment, and increase its survivability as a macro-structure.
http://Reference: dictionary.sensagent.com/Complex%20adaptive%20system/en …
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration – Official Site
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
College of Business Administration | Kent State University
Appointment scheduling software External links:
BookedIN Online Appointment Scheduling Software for …
Best Appointment Scheduling Software – 2018 Reviews
Online Appointment Scheduling Software | AppointmentPlus
Computer science External links:
Computer Science Education Week
USF Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Endocrine system External links:
Endocrine System: Facts, Functions and Diseases
Endocrine System: Facts, Functions and Diseases
Knowledge modeling External links:
[PDF]A Framework for Dynamic Knowledge Modeling in …
[PDF]CERIAS Tech Report 2016-3 Knowledge Modeling of …
Introduction to Knowledge Modeling and Neural Networks
Chief Knowledge Officer External links:
Chief Knowledge Officer Salary Jobs, Employment | …
NASA Chief Knowledge Officer | Share. Connect. Engage.
Information systems External links:
Mediware Information Systems
Horizon Information Systems – Horizon Document Viewer
Defense Information Systems Agency – Official Site
Knowledge cafe External links:
Knowledge Cafe – loanDepot
Knowledge Cafe – Hanbury
NANDI’S KNOWLEDGE CAFE’ – 1 Photo – 180 Reviews – …
National Diet Library External links:
Opening Hours & Library Holidays｜National Diet Library
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
organizational learning External links:
GISD Organizational Learning : Schedule
Personal knowledge management External links:
Personal Knowledge Management Self-Assessment
Workflow: Personal Knowledge Management Tools
6 Knowcations Personal Knowledge Management
Information science External links:
Research Information Science & Computing
News | Department of Information Science
UO Computer and Information Science Department – …
Intellectual capital External links:
ICEX – intellectual capital exchange
New product development External links:
New Product Development Center
Our Work: New Product Development | PDT
New Product Development – Kleinn Air Horns
Knowledge ecosystem External links:
Inspiring Knowledge Ecosystem (IKE) – YouTube
Public health External links:
Public Health Solutions – Official Site
Home – Hamilton County Public Health
Georgia Department of Public Health | We Protect Lives
Knowledge engineering External links:
The Knowledge Engineering Center
[PDF]The steps associated with the knowledge engineering
What is Knowledge Engineering | IGI Global
SECI model of knowledge dimensions External links:
SECI model of knowledge dimensions explained
Enterprise bookmarking External links:
Enterprise Bookmarking | Social Knowledge Management
Design rationale External links:
CORAIL Revision Stem Design Rationale/Surgical Technique
How to Write a Design Rationale – Jennifer Cederstam
Microsoft Project External links:
Microsoft Project FAQs | Questions About Project
Exam 74-343: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project
Collaborative software External links:
Fordaq | Collaborative Software Solutions
Collaborative software solutions from MultiTaction
Dicolab – Creators of multi-user collaborative software
Collective intelligence External links:
Aladdin – Powering Collective Intelligence – BlackRock
The Collective Intelligence – Home | Facebook
Colleaga | The Power of Collective Intelligence
Threaded discussion External links:
Example – Graded Threaded Discussion
Microsoft Outlook External links:
Set Up AT&T Email in Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Email Support
Setting Up Your E-mail in Microsoft Outlook
Feb 02, 2018 · The official Microsoft Outlook app for Android phones and tablets.
Knowledge management software External links:
Knowledge management software
http://Knowledge management software (KM software) is a subset of Enterprise content management software, which contains a range of software that specializes in the way information is collected, stored and/or accessed.
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
West km Legal Knowledge Management Software | Legal …
Conceptual framework External links:
Conceptual Framework – College of Education – pvamu.edu
Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting 2010 – IAS Plus
A conceptual framework is an analytical tool. It’s used to make conceptual distinctions and organize ideas. Strong conceptual frameworks capture something real and do this in a way that’s easy to remember and apply. For example, Isaiah Berlin used the metaphor of a “Fox” and a “Hedgehog” to make conceptual distinctions in how important philosophers and authors view the world. Berlin describes hedgehogs as those who use a single idea or organizing principle to view the world. Foxes, on the other hand, incorporate a type of pluralism and view the world through multiple, sometimes conflicting, lenses. Economists use the conceptual framework of “supply” and “demand” to distinguish between the behavior and incentive systems of firms and consumers. Like many conceptual frameworks, supply and demand can be presented through visual or graphical representations.
Information theory External links:
Information theory (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Information Theory Essays – ManyEssays.com
Information Theory authors/titles Jan 2018 – arXiv
Journal of Knowledge Management Practice External links:
Journal of Knowledge Management Practice,
Journal of knowledge management practice | ROAD
Workflow system External links:
JAWS – Judicial Automated Workflow System
Welcome to Transcription Workflow System – DigiDMS
Knowledge Management Research and Practice External links:
Knowledge Management Research and Practice
Strategic management External links:
International Strategic Management – Home
section title | Strategic Management
KM Strategic Management
Embodied knowledge External links:
embodied knowledge Archives – EPIC
Rethinking embodied knowledge and household …
What is embodied knowledge and what is known about it? – Qu…
Continuous improvement External links:
Continuous Improvement Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[DOC]Continuous Improvement Worksheet 1 – Title I (CA Dept …
Title I / Continuous Improvement Plans
Business process External links:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
How to Analyze a Business Process: 6 Steps (with Pictures)
Nervous system External links:
Sympathetic nervous system – ScienceDaily
Central Nervous System – WebMD
Hormonal and Nervous System Conditions – Thyroid Functions
Ikujiro Nonaka External links:
Ikujiro Nonaka | The Economist
Knowledge translation External links:
Knowledge Translation for Employment Research Center
Knowledge Translation Officer | Global Health Corps
Knowledge Translation – RTC:Rural
Legal case management External links:
Legal Case Management
Selecting the Best Legal Case Management System | LEAP US
Best Legal Case Management Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Performance measurement External links:
http://Performance measurement is the process of collecting, analyzing and/or reporting information regarding the performance of an individual, group, organization, system or component.
http://Performance measurement is the process of collecting, analyzing and/or reporting information regarding the performance of an individual, group, organization, system or component. It can involve studying processes/strategies within organizations, or studying engineering processes/jjparameters/phenomena, to see whether output are in line with what was intended or should have been achieved.
Performance Measurement – NCQA
Social network analysis External links:
NodeXL | Your Social Network Analysis Tool for Social Media
Applied Social Network Analysis in Python | Coursera
[PDF]Social Network Analysis – mjdenny.com
Human resource management External links:
Human Resource Management Training | Pryor Learning …
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
Knowledge worker External links:
intellilink | Knowledge Worker Productivity
What is knowledge worker? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Meeting the Challenge of Knowledge Worker Shortages …
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce External links:
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) – Barchart.com