What is involved in Web Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Web Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Web Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Web Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Web Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Web Analytics related domains to cover and 187 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Web Analytics, Website localization, McGraw Hill, Visit filter, Bounce Rate, Revenue sharing, Heat map, Referral marketing, Third-party cookie, Website correlation, Native advertising, Adobe Analytics, IP geolocation, Avinash Kaushik, Digital rights management, Search engine optimization, Content marketing, Web crawler, Purchase funnel, Internet traffic, Post-click marketing, Online video analytics, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, Affiliate marketing, Geolocation software, Key performance indicators, Google Analytics, Mobile advertising, Web cache, Performance Indicator, HTTP cookie, Real-time business intelligence, Packet sniffer, Local Shared Object, Search analytics, Contextual advertising, Advertising campaign, Domain Name System, Web log analysis software, Web bug, Data collection, Cost-benefit analysis, Market research, Server log, O’Reilly Media, Web traffic, Internet Protocol, Prentice Hall, Web Analytics, A/B testing, Search engine marketing, Unique user, Click analytics, Cost per impression, Local search engine optimisation, IP Address, Landing page, Proxy server, Internet service provider, Web server, Web counter, Web mining, Cost per action, Web beacon, Behavioral targeting, Click path:
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Web Analytics quality and assess what counts with Web Analytics that we are not counting.
– Is there a Web Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– How do we go about Comparing Web Analytics approaches/solutions?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– Why is Web Analytics important for you now?
Website localization Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Website localization leadership and integrate design thinking in Website localization innovation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Web Analytics processes?
– Does the Web Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
– Is a Web Analytics Team Work effort in place?
McGraw Hill Critical Criteria:
Facilitate McGraw Hill quality and track iterative McGraw Hill results.
– What are the disruptive Web Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Web Analytics?
– Who sets the Web Analytics standards?
Visit filter Critical Criteria:
Meet over Visit filter outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of Visit filter relationship management.
– What is the source of the strategies for Web Analytics strengthening and reform?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Web Analytics processes?
– Have all basic functions of Web Analytics been defined?
Bounce Rate Critical Criteria:
Chart Bounce Rate planning and probe Bounce Rate strategic alliances.
– Which customers cant participate in our Web Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Web Analytics?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Web Analytics effort?
Revenue sharing Critical Criteria:
Use past Revenue sharing tactics and adjust implementation of Revenue sharing.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Web Analytics process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Web Analytics study?
– What are the usability implications of Web Analytics actions?
Heat map Critical Criteria:
Scan Heat map engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Web Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Web Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Web Analytics values?
Referral marketing Critical Criteria:
Own Referral marketing leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Referral marketing.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Web Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– In what ways are Web Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How will you know that the Web Analytics project has been successful?
Third-party cookie Critical Criteria:
Value Third-party cookie planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Third-party cookie projects.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Web Analytics opportunities costing us money?
– What are all of our Web Analytics domains and what do they do?
– How would one define Web Analytics leadership?
Website correlation Critical Criteria:
Probe Website correlation engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Website correlation interface.
– Are we Assessing Web Analytics and Risk?
– Is Web Analytics Required?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Native advertising planning and figure out ways to motivate other Native advertising users.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Web Analytics is underway?
– How can we improve Web Analytics?
Adobe Analytics Critical Criteria:
Boost Adobe Analytics planning and tour deciding if Adobe Analytics progress is made.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Web Analytics move?
– Is Supporting Web Analytics documentation required?
IP geolocation Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about IP geolocation planning and acquire concise IP geolocation education.
– Does Web Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Web Analytics?
– Have you identified your Web Analytics key performance indicators?
Avinash Kaushik Critical Criteria:
Derive from Avinash Kaushik engagements and look at the big picture.
– What is the purpose of Web Analytics in relation to the mission?
– Are accountability and ownership for Web Analytics clearly defined?
Digital rights management Critical Criteria:
Review Digital rights management goals and question.
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
– Does Web Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Web Analytics factors?
– What are our Web Analytics Processes?
Search engine optimization Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Search engine optimization visions and describe which business rules are needed as Search engine optimization interface.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Web Analytics project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Web Analytics been identified and analyzed?
Content marketing Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Content marketing planning and define what our big hairy audacious Content marketing goal is.
– Consider your own Web Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is Web Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What vendors make products that address the Web Analytics needs?
Web crawler Critical Criteria:
Read up on Web crawler quality and perfect Web crawler conflict management.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Web Analytics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is our Web Analytics Strategy?
Purchase funnel Critical Criteria:
Think about Purchase funnel leadership and transcribe Purchase funnel as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Web Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Web Analytics process?
– How will you measure your Web Analytics effectiveness?
Internet traffic Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Internet traffic decisions and change contexts.
– How likely is the current Web Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the barriers to increased Web Analytics production?
Post-click marketing Critical Criteria:
Coach on Post-click marketing issues and find out.
– Why should we adopt a Web Analytics framework?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Boost Online video analytics engagements and pay attention to the small things.
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol strategies.
– What are the short and long-term Web Analytics goals?
Affiliate marketing Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Affiliate marketing projects and remodel and develop an effective Affiliate marketing strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Web Analytics?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Web Analytics process?
Geolocation software Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Geolocation software projects and describe the risks of Geolocation software sustainability.
– Do we all define Web Analytics in the same way?
Key performance indicators Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Key performance indicators visions and create Key performance indicators explanations for all managers.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– How is the value delivered by Web Analytics being measured?
– Why are Web Analytics skills important?
– Is the scope of Web Analytics defined?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Google Analytics engagements and catalog what business benefits will Google Analytics goals deliver if achieved.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Web Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– For your Web Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mobile advertising adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Mobile advertising strategy.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Web Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is there any existing Web Analytics governance structure?
Web cache Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Web cache engagements and observe effective Web cache.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Web Analytics requirements in detail?
Performance Indicator Critical Criteria:
Analyze Performance Indicator projects and assess what counts with Performance Indicator that we are not counting.
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Web Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we measure improved Web Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– What are your performance indicators?
– What threat is Web Analytics addressing?
HTTP cookie Critical Criteria:
Use past HTTP cookie visions and observe effective HTTP cookie.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Web Analytics activities?
– What are specific Web Analytics Rules to follow?
Real-time business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Focus on Real-time business intelligence goals and secure Real-time business intelligence creativity.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Web Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Think of your Web Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Packet sniffer Critical Criteria:
Model after Packet sniffer adoptions and ask questions.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Web Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Web Analytics leaders?
– How do we maintain Web Analyticss Integrity?
Local Shared Object Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Local Shared Object quality and acquire concise Local Shared Object education.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Web Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Search analytics Critical Criteria:
Check Search analytics results and learn.
– Is there a plan for search analytics?
– What will drive Web Analytics change?
– How do we Lead with Web Analytics in Mind?
Contextual advertising Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Contextual advertising adoptions and get going.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Web Analytics services/products?
Advertising campaign Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Advertising campaign tactics and integrate design thinking in Advertising campaign innovation.
Domain Name System Critical Criteria:
Guard Domain Name System quality and revise understanding of Domain Name System architectures.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Web Analytics Management?
Web log analysis software Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Web log analysis software results and assess what counts with Web log analysis software that we are not counting.
– What are the business goals Web Analytics is aiming to achieve?
– Does Web Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How much does Web Analytics help?
Web bug Critical Criteria:
Discourse Web bug tasks and display thorough understanding of the Web bug process.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Web Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is Web Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are current Web Analytics Paradigms?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Data collection management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Do data reflect stable and consistent data collection processes and analysis methods over time?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Who is responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring data collection and analysis?
– Do you have policies and procedures which direct your data collection process?
– Do you define jargon and other terminology used in data collection tools?
– Do we use controls throughout the data collection and management process?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Do you use the same data collection methods for all sites?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– Do you clearly document your data collection methods?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
– Are there Web Analytics problems defined?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Cost-benefit analysis outcomes and look at the big picture.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Web Analytics processes of our organization?
Market research Critical Criteria:
Analyze Market research quality and change contexts.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– How to deal with Web Analytics Changes?
Server log Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Server log management and describe the risks of Server log sustainability.
– What are the key elements of your Web Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are the firewall, router, wireless access points, and authentication server logs regularly reviewed for unauthorized traffic?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Check O’Reilly Media management and research ways can we become the O’Reilly Media company that would put us out of business.
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Web traffic risks and plan concise Web traffic education.
– In a project to restructure Web Analytics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we keep improving Web Analytics?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Check Internet Protocol issues and assess what counts with Internet Protocol that we are not counting.
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
– Are assumptions made in Web Analytics stated explicitly?
Prentice Hall Critical Criteria:
Dissect Prentice Hall adoptions and intervene in Prentice Hall processes and leadership.
– Can we do Web Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Web Analytics governance and display thorough understanding of the Web Analytics process.
– In the case of a Web Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Web Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Web Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Web Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can skill-level changes improve Web Analytics?
A/B testing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate A/B testing visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive A/B testing services.
Search engine marketing Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Search engine marketing quality and change contexts.
– Can we add value to the current Web Analytics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Web Analytics project manager?
Unique user Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Unique user management and devise Unique user key steps.
– Are all users required to authenticate using, at a minimum, a unique username and password?
Click analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Click analytics adoptions and gather Click analytics models .
– How to Secure Web Analytics?
Cost per impression Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Cost per impression decisions and finalize specific methods for Cost per impression acceptance.
– What are the long-term Web Analytics goals?
Local search engine optimisation Critical Criteria:
Unify Local search engine optimisation planning and plan concise Local search engine optimisation education.
IP Address Critical Criteria:
Design IP Address goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Think about the people you identified for your Web Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Can a customer prevent us from collecting his/her personal data? For example by saying he/she does not want his/her phone number or IP address to be stored by us?
– Are a customers business phone number; business email address and business IP address also considered to be personal data?
– Are egress and ingress filters installed on all border routers to prevent impersonation with spoofed ip addresses?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– Is collecting IP address really necessary?
Landing page Critical Criteria:
Talk about Landing page decisions and shift your focus.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Web Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
– How can you measure Web Analytics in a systematic way?
Proxy server Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Proxy server engagements and know what your objective is.
– What are our needs in relation to Web Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Internet service provider Critical Criteria:
Depict Internet service provider issues and customize techniques for implementing Internet service provider controls.
Web server Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Web server strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Web server is getting what it needs.
– Are web servers located on a publicly reachable network segment separated from the internal network by a firewall (dmz)?
– Do we know what we have specified in continuity of operations plans and disaster recovery plans?
– What is our formula for success in Web Analytics ?
Web counter Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Web counter management and plan concise Web counter education.
Web mining Critical Criteria:
Think about Web mining failures and adjust implementation of Web mining.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Web Analytics processes?
Cost per action Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Cost per action outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Cost per action process.
– Do we have past Web Analytics Successes?
Web beacon Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Web beacon leadership and drive action.
– To what extent does management recognize Web Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Behavioral targeting risks and describe the risks of Behavioral targeting sustainability.
– What business benefits will Web Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Click path Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Click path decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Click path and constraints.
– Is maximizing Web Analytics protection the same as minimizing Web Analytics loss?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Web Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Web Analytics External links:
Login – Web analytics | HitsLink
Login – Heap | Mobile and Web Analytics
Web Analytics in Real Time | Clicky
Website localization External links:
MotionPoint – Solution for Website Localization
Website localization | International exports | IBT Online
Website Localization Can Boost Your SEO – Find Out How!
Visit filter External links:
What is visit filter? – Log Analyzer
Visit Filter Concept at IKTVA – Filter Concept
Bounce Rate External links:
Bounce Rate and Click-through Rate – Opentracker
What’s the Average Bounce Rate for a Website? – RocketFuel
7 Ways to Reduce Your Bounce Rate – en.ryte.com
Revenue sharing External links:
Revenue sharing (Audiobook on Cassette, 1980) …
Revenue sharing (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Title 30-A, §5681: State-municipal revenue sharing
Heat map External links:
A heat map is a graphical representation of data where the individual values contained in a grid are represented as colors.
Nasdaq Heat Maps | Free Stock Heat Map Tool | Nasdaq
USA National Gas Price Heat Map – GasBuddy.com
Referral marketing External links:
Zinrelo – Loyalty Rewards Program – Referral Marketing …
Viral Loops | Viral & Referral Marketing Software
Referral Marketing Platform | Referral Program | Extole
Third-party cookie External links:
What is third-party cookie? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is third-party cookie? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Native advertising External links:
What is Native Advertising? – Small Business Trends
MGID: Native Advertising Marketplace
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
Adobe Analytics External links:
Adobe Analytics Login – Omniture Login
adobe analytics – Blog Title Scrapping – Stack Overflow
Adobe Analytics – now part of Adobe Analytics Cloud
IP geolocation External links:
IP Find – IP Geolocation API | Reverse IP Address Lookup
IP Geolocation – psip.me
DB-IP – IP Geolocation and Network Intelligence
Avinash Kaushik External links:
Avinash Kaushik (@avinash) | Twitter
Avinash Kaushik – Posts | Facebook
Avinash Kaushik Keynote Speakers Bureau & Speaking Fee
Digital rights management External links:
Digital Rights Management | Xbox 360
Digital Rights Management (DRM) – msdn.microsoft.com
Search engine optimization External links:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Coursera
Beginner’s Guide to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Moz
Search Engine Optimization Platform | Conductor …
Content marketing External links:
Lumen5 | Video Content Marketing
FMG Suite – Automated Content Marketing for Financial …
Content Marketing Conference 2018 | Boston | May 2-4
Web crawler External links:
WebSPHINX: A Personal, Customizable Web Crawler
Web crawler – ScienceDaily
Web Crawler | Definition of Web Crawler by Merriam-Webster
Purchase funnel External links:
Purchase funnel – Marketing made simple
What Is a Purchase Funnel | Sales Funnel Explained
TVB > Purchase Funnel 2017
Internet traffic External links:
PENNDOT iTMS: Internet Traffic Monitoring System
How to Monitor All Internet Traffic from Your Home PC
Internet Traffic Monitoring System (I-TMS)
Post-click marketing External links:
Post-Click Marketing Consultant – Saeed A. Rafay
The Art of the Follow-Through: Post-Click Marketing
A Post-Click Marketing Heuristic – Search Engine Land
Online video analytics External links:
Online Video Analytics – JWPlayer.com
http://Ad · JWPlayer.com/FullService
Online Video Analytics – JWPlayer.com
http://Ad · JWPlayer.com/FullService
Online Video Analytics & Marketing Software | Vidooly
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol External links:
Dhcploc Overview: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol …
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) – Ubuntu
Overview of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol …
Affiliate marketing External links:
Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing – CommissionSoup…
Affiliate Marketing | Rakuten Marketing
Worldprofit Home Business & Affiliate Marketing Training
Geolocation software External links:
IP Geolocation Software Overview | TrustRadius
http://In computing, geolocation software is used to deduce the geolocation (geographic location) of another party. For example, on the Internet, one geolocation approach is to identify the subject party’s IP address, then determine what country (including down to the city and post/ZIP code level), organization, or user the IP address has been assigned to, and finally, determine that party’s location.
Key performance indicators External links:
Key Performance Indicators – Qlik Sense® Desktop
http://Ad · www.qlik.com/Qlik-Sense/Download
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
Google Analytics External links:
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Download Page
Google Analytics – YouTube
Campaign URL Builder — Google Analytics Demos & Tools
Mobile advertising External links:
Mobile advertising is the communication of products or services to mobile device and smartphone consumers. The mobile advertising spectrum ranges from short message service (SMS) text to interactive advertisements.
Propel Media | Video, Display and Mobile Advertising
Location-based Mobile Advertising Solutions |Thinknear …
Web cache External links:
Disney-Sites Guest Services – How do I clear my web cache?
What is a Web Cache? – MaxCDN
Web Cache Deception Attack – YouTube
Performance Indicator External links:
NRC: Performance Indicator Guidance
How to Make Performance Indicator Titles in Tableau | …
18 Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples Defined
HTTP cookie External links:
Allegro RomPager HTTP Cookie Management Remote …
HTTP cookie – ScienceDaily
Real-time business intelligence External links:
Jethro – We Make Real-Time Business Intelligence Work …
Packet sniffer External links:
packet sniffer – Wiktionary
Network Analyzer and Packet Sniffer – CommView
http://Ad · www.paessler.com/free-PRTG-trial
Local Shared Object External links:
Local Shared Object | مدونة التسويق في الانترنت
LSO abbreviation stands for Local Shared Object
Flash Local Shared Object path – Stack Overflow
Search analytics External links:
New search analytics for Azure Search | Blog | Microsoft Azure
Rank tracking for enterprise SEO | STAT Search Analytics
STAT Search Analytics – Home | Facebook
Contextual advertising External links:
What is Contextual Advertising? Webopedia Definition
Contextual Advertising & Behavioral Marketing
Contextual Advertising Definition | Investopedia
Advertising campaign External links:
What is an Advertising Campaign? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Pernod chief bares all for Absolut advertising campaign
Domain Name System External links:
Lync Server 2013: Domain Name System (DNS) requirements
domain name system – DNS A vs NS record – Server Fault
Dnscmd Syntax: Domain Name System(DNS)
Web log analysis software External links:
Log2Stats – client based web log analysis software – …
Web Log Analysis Software for the Macintosh
6+Best Web Log Analysis Software Free Download For …
Web bug External links:
The Web BUG – Home | Facebook
Web bug legal definition of Web bug – TheFreeDictionary.com
The Web BUG, Krugersdorp, Gauteng. 653 likes · 3 talking about this · 15 were here. Design – Printing – Websites
Data collection External links:
Welcome | Data Collection
Civil Rights Data Collection
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-Benefit Analysis – Investopedia
ILRG: Law School Cost-Benefit Analysis
Market research External links:
The Arcview Group | Cannabis Investment & Market Research
Server log External links:
Content Server Log-in
Server Log – Oracle
Content Server Log-in – usrealcoecm.com
O’Reilly Media External links:
What Is a Pivot Table – O’Reilly Media
O’Reilly Media (@OReillyMedia) | Twitter
Using the Root Account on Debian – O’Reilly Media
Web traffic External links:
Need + Web Traffic? – go.taboola.com
http://Ad · go.taboola.com/Traffic
FiddlerCap – Recording Web Traffic – Telerik
NSA: We read .00004% of Web traffic – CNN
Internet Protocol External links:
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
Prentice Hall External links:
[PDF]PRENTICE HALL ALGEBRA 1
Web Analytics External links:
Login – Heap | Mobile and Web Analytics
Login – Web analytics | HitsLink
Web Analytics in Real Time | Clicky
A/B testing External links:
A Refresher on A/B Testing – Harvard Business Review
Windows Weekly 546 A/B Testing | TWiT.TV
RebelMouse, The CMS with the Best A/B Testing Tools
Search engine marketing External links:
Baidu Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Certification Program
DFWSEM – Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing …
Professional Search Engine Marketing Services | Deluxe
Unique user External links:
10 Unique User-Made Project Spark Creations – Xbox Wire
How to get user name/email(unique user) from skype · …
http://According to IFABC Global Web Standards, a unique user (UU) is “An IP address plus a further identifier. The term “unique visitor” may be used instead of “unique user” but both terms have essentially the same meaning (see below). Sites may use User Agent, Cookie and/or Registration ID.”
Click analytics External links:
1 Click Analytics – Home | Facebook
Cost per impression External links:
What Is the Definition of Cost Per Impression? — TrackMaven
How is Cost per impression abbreviated? – …
Local search engine optimisation External links:
Local Search Engine Optimisation Agency | Unify Services
Bendigo SEO | Local Search Engine Optimisation by …
SEO Brisbane Your Local Search Engine Optimisation …
IP Address External links:
My IP Address Information – What Is My IP Address?
Whoer.net – How to find and check my IP address
Find your computer’s IP address – kb.iu.edu
Landing page External links:
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
Property Search Landing Page – Miami-Dade County
Landing Page – United Healthcare Vision
Proxy server External links:
How to configure proxy server settings in Windows 8
What is proxy server? – Definition from WhatIs.com
“The proxy server isn’t responding” Removal Guide
Internet service provider External links:
Internet Service Provider in San Antonio, TX | Google Fiber
ProValue.net – Rural High Speed Internet Service Provider
Internet Service Provider & Cable Bundles | Cable One
Web server External links:
WISCORS Network Web Server – Welcome
Web Server Launch Page – Antelope Valley College
Accessing the HP Embedded Web Server – HP Inc.
Web counter External links:
Create Web Counter – Free Web Counter Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter / Web Counter
Web mining External links:
Minero – Monero Web Mining
What is Web Mining? – Definition from Techopedia
BEST WEB MINING POOL // ELECTRONIC SUSHI …
Cost per action External links:
(CPA) Cost Per Action Marketing: What’s it All About?
What is Cost Per Action (CPA)? – Definition & Information
Cost Per Action (CPA): How to Lower Your CPA in AdWords
Web beacon External links:
What is a Web Beacon? – All about Cookies FAQs
What is Web Beacon? Webopedia Definition
Outlook Web App still downloads web beacon contents …
Behavioral targeting External links:
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
Behavioral Targeting Pros and Cons – Behavioral Targeting …
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
Click path External links:
[PDF]Hesi Remediation Click Path – Milwaukee Area …
วิธีใช้งาน PSsix Auto Click Path 1.4 เพิ่มเพื่อนไลน์