What is involved in Supply Base Management
Find out what the related areas are that Supply Base Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Supply Base Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Supply Base Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Supply Base Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Supply Base Management related domains to cover and 272 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Supply Base Management, Radio-frequency identification, Environmental full-cost accounting, Advisory board, Academic administration, Financial institution, Supply management, Sales forecasting, Limited liability company, Brand management, Conflict minerals, Product management, Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering, Raw material, Industrial engineering, KEDGE Business School, Business process, Information management, Working capital, Line management, Network management, Assembly line, Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, Health administration, Public economics, Child labour, Global Reporting Initiative, Crisis management, Asset management, Sales management, Tax efficiency, Logistic engineering, Ethical banking, Quality assurance, Liquid logistics, Ethical code, Integrated management, LARG SCM, Service management, Institute of Supply Chain Management, Community interest company, Venture capital, Social entrepreneurship, Engineering management, Beer distribution game, Whole-life cost, Business operations, Relational view, Electronic data interchange, Risk management, London Business School, Environmental resource management, Booz Allen Hamilton, Talent management, Logistics management, Financial statement analysis, Fair trade, Management system, Stakeholder theory, Environmental economics, ISO 19011, Workflow management system, Equality impact assessment, Staff management, Technology management, Business intelligence, Supply chain management:
Supply Base Management Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Supply Base Management issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Supply Base Management projects.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Supply Base Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Supply Base Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How much does Supply Base Management help?
Radio-frequency identification Critical Criteria:
Dissect Radio-frequency identification decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Radio-frequency identification.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Supply Base Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Supply Base Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Have all basic functions of Supply Base Management been defined?
Environmental full-cost accounting Critical Criteria:
Rank Environmental full-cost accounting planning and gather practices for scaling Environmental full-cost accounting.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Supply Base Management process?
– When a Supply Base Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are internal and external Supply Base Management relations?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Participate in Advisory board tactics and develop and take control of the Advisory board initiative.
– For your Supply Base Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are current Supply Base Management Paradigms?
Academic administration Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Academic administration tactics and probe Academic administration strategic alliances.
– Does Supply Base Management analysis show the relationships among important Supply Base Management factors?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Supply Base Management?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Probe Financial institution goals and plan concise Financial institution education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Supply Base Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Supply Base Management process available?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Supply Base Management requirements in detail?
– How important is Supply Base Management to the user organizations mission?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Supply management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Supply management leadership and achieve a single Supply management view and bringing data together.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Supply Base Management move?
– What are the business goals Supply Base Management is aiming to achieve?
Sales forecasting Critical Criteria:
Guard Sales forecasting engagements and track iterative Sales forecasting results.
– Do the Supply Base Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How likely is the current Supply Base Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Think of your Supply Base Management project. what are the main functions?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Frame Limited liability company goals and stake your claim.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Supply Base Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Supply Base Management?
– Are we Assessing Supply Base Management and Risk?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Brand management goals and be persistent.
– Do those selected for the Supply Base Management team have a good general understanding of what Supply Base Management is all about?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Supply Base Management?
Conflict minerals Critical Criteria:
Unify Conflict minerals adoptions and question.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Supply Base Management in a volatile global economy?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Supply Base Management objectives?
– What is Effective Supply Base Management?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Check Product management leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– In a project to restructure Supply Base Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Supply Base Management been identified and analyzed?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What is our Supply Base Management Strategy?
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering Critical Criteria:
Depict Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering engagements and balance specific methods for improving Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering results.
– How will you know that the Supply Base Management project has been successful?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Supply Base Management effort?
– What business benefits will Supply Base Management goals deliver if achieved?
Raw material Critical Criteria:
Jump start Raw material decisions and forecast involvement of future Raw material projects in development.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Supply Base Management processes of our organization?
– Is Supporting Supply Base Management documentation required?
Industrial engineering Critical Criteria:
Align Industrial engineering management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Industrial engineering.
– What are the key elements of your Supply Base Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we measure improved Supply Base Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are our Supply Base Management Processes?
KEDGE Business School Critical Criteria:
Boost KEDGE Business School projects and test out new things.
– Can we add value to the current Supply Base Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will provide the final approval of Supply Base Management deliverables?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Business process issues and point out improvements in Business process.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– What are the disruptive Supply Base Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– In what ways are Supply Base Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– What is the business process?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Information management governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Information management services.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Supply Base Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Which customers cant participate in our Supply Base Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Supply Base Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Working capital leadership and explore and align the progress in Working capital.
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Supply Base Management opportunities costing us money?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Supply Base Management processes?
– Can we do Supply Base Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Line management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Line management engagements and acquire concise Line management education.
– What tools, resources, and training are required to perform baseline management?
– Does the Supply Base Management task fit the clients priorities?
– What is our formula for success in Supply Base Management ?
– What about Supply Base Management Analysis of results?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Network management projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Network management.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Supply Base Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Supply Base Management project lifecycle?
Assembly line Critical Criteria:
Track Assembly line tasks and look at it backwards.
– To what extent does management recognize Supply Base Management as a tool to increase the results?
– How can the value of Supply Base Management be defined?
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Master of Science in Supply Chain Management risks and define what our big hairy audacious Master of Science in Supply Chain Management goal is.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Supply Base Management project manager?
– What is the purpose of Supply Base Management in relation to the mission?
Health administration Critical Criteria:
Align Health administration failures and probe the present value of growth of Health administration.
– Do we monitor the Supply Base Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What will drive Supply Base Management change?
– How to deal with Supply Base Management Changes?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Probe Public economics failures and adjust implementation of Public economics.
– Will Supply Base Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are accountability and ownership for Supply Base Management clearly defined?
Child labour Critical Criteria:
Audit Child labour planning and secure Child labour creativity.
– How can skill-level changes improve Supply Base Management?
– Who sets the Supply Base Management standards?
Global Reporting Initiative Critical Criteria:
Model after Global Reporting Initiative results and find out.
– Does Supply Base Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Crisis management goals and reduce Crisis management costs.
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– How do we maintain Supply Base Managements Integrity?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Asset management results and sort Asset management activities.
– What are the key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– Are you managing the business side of asset management to maximize the assets you own?
– What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
– Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
– What processes do we have in place to determine our risk exposure?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What happens with your retired or disposed of assets?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– What, though, is asset management?
– Do we know ho owns every asset?
– Anything managed by it staff?
– How about your mobile assets?
– Why do it asset management?
– Why create a it am system?
– It assets -what are they?
– What is an itam program?
– What is an it asset?
– Should we manage?
– Who is using it?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Sales management tactics and tour deciding if Sales management progress is made.
– What are the barriers to increased Supply Base Management production?
– How do we Improve Supply Base Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Tax efficiency Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Tax efficiency outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Tax efficiency goal is.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Supply Base Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we manage Supply Base Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we go about Securing Supply Base Management?
Logistic engineering Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Logistic engineering projects and gather Logistic engineering models .
– How do we Lead with Supply Base Management in Mind?
Ethical banking Critical Criteria:
Derive from Ethical banking management and gather Ethical banking models .
– What are all of our Supply Base Management domains and what do they do?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Deduce Quality assurance planning and oversee implementation of Quality assurance.
– Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– How do we know that any Supply Base Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are previous revisions of documents marked to indicate that they are superseded?
– Are qa audits, surveillances, and nonconformance reports part of the qa program?
– Is the current process data stable in a range where the target can be achieved?
– How do you assure that repairs and/or preventative maintenance were completed?
– Are Quality Assurance records marked or labelled to ensure traceability?
– What are your key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
– Is the system or component adequately labeled for ease of operation?
– Is the system/component adequately labeled for ease of operation?
– How will you measure your Supply Base Management effectiveness?
– Do you keep track of unsuccessfully performed skills?
– Can the test data be processed in a timely manner?
– Are retention requirements specified for records?
– How does automation fit into Quality Assurance?
– How much does Quality Assurance cost?
– How are complaints tracked?
Liquid logistics Critical Criteria:
Unify Liquid logistics governance and balance specific methods for improving Liquid logistics results.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Supply Base Management ?
Ethical code Critical Criteria:
Confer re Ethical code leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ethical code decisions.
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Start Integrated management leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are our needs in relation to Supply Base Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
LARG SCM Critical Criteria:
Rank LARG SCM issues and oversee LARG SCM requirements.
– Do we all define Supply Base Management in the same way?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Examine Service management planning and grade techniques for implementing Service management controls.
– In addition, CSPs are often challenged to reduce their overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– So you have designed a great process, have invested in a slick itsm tool and paid your consultants for the best advice you could purchase. What makes you think anyone is actually going to follow the new processes after you close up the project and take down the posters?
– If the service provider is eligible for certification, then what is the scope of the processes being audited?
– How is release management for new application services integrated with your itsm capabilities?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– How many production and development problems are caused by change and release issues?
– What does each software asset cost now and throughout the upgrade/refresh cycles?
– Is the cloud service providers service desk local, onshore or offshore?
– Are you thinking about implementing itil standardsbased tools?
– Why is it Service Management important to cloud providers?
– Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification?
– How will changes affect the customers services?
– When and where does the work need to be done?
– What Is the future of our Service Management?
– Can our major competitors copy our strategy?
– Who gverns an enterprise tool strategy?
– What if your customer is a machine?
– Why not explore your other option?
– Available enough?
– WHAT IS Service Management?
Institute of Supply Chain Management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Institute of Supply Chain Management tasks and grade techniques for implementing Institute of Supply Chain Management controls.
– Do Supply Base Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can we improve Supply Base Management?
Community interest company Critical Criteria:
Merge Community interest company decisions and ask what if.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Supply Base Management agendas for the next 3 years?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Focus on Venture capital quality and check on ways to get started with Venture capital.
Social entrepreneurship Critical Criteria:
Study Social entrepreneurship outcomes and know what your objective is.
– Are assumptions made in Supply Base Management stated explicitly?
– Who needs to know about Supply Base Management ?
Engineering management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Engineering management visions and observe effective Engineering management.
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– What are the short and long-term Supply Base Management goals?
Beer distribution game Critical Criteria:
Review Beer distribution game quality and revise understanding of Beer distribution game architectures.
– Think about the people you identified for your Supply Base Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Whole-life cost Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Whole-life cost failures and attract Whole-life cost skills.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Supply Base Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the long-term Supply Base Management goals?
Business operations Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Business operations decisions and improve Business operations service perception.
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
Relational view Critical Criteria:
Survey Relational view planning and look for lots of ideas.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Supply Base Management?
Electronic data interchange Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Electronic data interchange issues and report on developing an effective Electronic data interchange strategy.
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Face Risk management risks and sort Risk management activities.
– What is the framework we use for general Cybersecurity certifications that integrate both knowledge and skill while predicting constraints of innate abilities on performance, and do we need specific certifications?
– Has Cybersecurity been identified in the physical security plans for the assets, reflecting planning for a blended cyber/physical attack?
– Which is the financial loss that the organization will experience as a result of a security incident due to the residual risk ?
– What is the potential impact on the organization if the information is disclosed to unauthorized personnel?
– Will we be inclusive enough yet not disruptive to ongoing business, for effective Cybersecurity practices?
– Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
– Is removable media protected and its use restricted according to your organizations policies?
– Could a system or security malfunction or unavailability result in injury or death?
– Do you have a common risk and control framework used across the company?
– Has your system or websites availability been disrupted?
– Is a written procedure or checklist in place to do this?
– Do you use any homegrown IT system for ERM or risk assessments?
– Who serves on our Risk Management committee?
– Does the risk only impact life-cycle cost?
– How often are locks changed?
– Risk mitigation: how far?
– Why Manage Risk ?
London Business School Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about London Business School planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of London Business School.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Supply Base Management project?
Environmental resource management Critical Criteria:
Own Environmental resource management tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Environmental resource management services.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Supply Base Management forward?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Supply Base Management activities?
Booz Allen Hamilton Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Booz Allen Hamilton failures and transcribe Booz Allen Hamilton as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are there recognized Supply Base Management problems?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Discuss Talent management goals and oversee Talent management requirements.
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Logistics management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Logistics management leadership and find the essential reading for Logistics management researchers.
– what is the best design framework for Supply Base Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is Supply Base Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Adapt Financial statement analysis management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Financial statement analysis projects.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Supply Base Management leader?
– Have you identified your Supply Base Management key performance indicators?
Fair trade Critical Criteria:
Steer Fair trade leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How can you negotiate Supply Base Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Management system Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Management system visions and secure Management system creativity.
– With regards to competency management are you looking to build your own competencies, or integrate with a competency library that you already have in place?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Supply Base Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are you looking for a vendor to provide instant messaging built into the solution so users of the system can instant message each other?
– In the lms section where the courses are listed do you want the vendor to configure the listed courses during the implementation?
– Do you want a selected vendor to host all of the content (i.e. streaming video, wbt, blogs, chat rooms, etc…)?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What is the data currently stored in (oracle db, excel documents, paper)?
– How can we ensure that training is done on time or done at all?
– How many people within your organization support this Management System?
– Other groups or affiliates we should include in this effort?
– How can an lms enhance the learning environment?
– Can you define what cascading style sheets are?
– Are there any drop dead start or go-dead dates?
– What data fields are targeted for migration?
– What are the best P2P tools for distance learning?
– Blended learning: a dangerous idea?
– How many people will use it?
Stakeholder theory Critical Criteria:
Confer re Stakeholder theory leadership and transcribe Stakeholder theory as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is the Supply Base Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How is the value delivered by Supply Base Management being measured?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Environmental economics governance and oversee implementation of Environmental economics.
ISO 19011 Critical Criteria:
Own ISO 19011 visions and remodel and develop an effective ISO 19011 strategy.
Workflow management system Critical Criteria:
Frame Workflow management system tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Workflow management system goal is.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Supply Base Management. How do we gain traction?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Supply Base Management processes?
– How can you measure Supply Base Management in a systematic way?
Equality impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Equality impact assessment results and devise Equality impact assessment key steps.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Supply Base Management process?
Staff management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Staff management management and describe which business rules are needed as Staff management interface.
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Technology management adoptions and develop and take control of the Technology management initiative.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Supply Base Management values?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Categorize Business intelligence goals and get the big picture.
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– Is Business Intelligence a more natural fit within Finance or IT?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
– What are our tools for big data analytics?
– What is your products direction?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Supply chain management leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Supply chain management interface.
– Is there a Supply Base Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What threat is Supply Base Management addressing?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Supply Base Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Supply Base Management External links:
What is supply base management? – Quora
Supply Base Management (Oracle Supplier Scheduling …
Director Supply Base Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Environmental full-cost accounting External links:
Environmental full-cost accounting – Green Policy
Advisory board External links:
Advisory Board – Official Site
The Advisory Board Company – Official Site
Autism Spectrum Disorders Advisory Board | OPWDD
Academic administration External links:
Academic Administration | Whittier College
Academic Administration | Rutgers School of Social Work
Academic Administration | University of New Hampshire
Supply management External links:
ISM – Institute for Supply Management
Supply Management – Investopedia
Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management
Sales forecasting External links:
[PDF]Sales Forecasting for Your Business Advantage – …
Sales forecasting (Book, 1970) [WorldCat.org]
Sales Forecasting Ppt 1 | Forecasting – Scribd
Limited liability company External links:
[PDF]LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) AUTOMOTIVE …
[PDF]2017 FORM 568 Limited Liability Company Return of …
[PDF]Limited Liability Company (LLC) Cancellation …
Brand management External links:
Watson Creative – Brand Management and Creative Agency
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
Conflict minerals External links:
What Are Conflict Minerals? | Source Intelligence
[PDF]SEC: Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Final Rule – SEC.gov
Product management External links:
Product Management Training and Product Marketing …
Aha! Blog | Product Updates and Product Management
2018 Product Management Bulletins
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering External links:
The Department of Engineering Technology has a student chapter of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE), formerly known as the National Associtation of Industrial Technology (NAIT). All majors are encouraged to participate in the organization.
Raw material External links:
Carpenter – Raw Material Surcharges
Raw Material | Definition of Raw Material by Merriam-Webster
Industrial engineering External links:
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Assembly line | industrial engineering | Britannica.com
Industrial engineering & design – Home | Facebook
KEDGE Business School External links:
Programmes – Kedge Business School
Executive education : Kedge Business School
Kedge Business School’s albums | Flickr
Business process External links:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
What Is a Business Process? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Information management External links:
AIMS – Aging Information Management System
Information Management | Information Management
Working capital External links:
PayPal Working Capital
working capital (W/C) – investopedia.com
http://Working capital is calculated as: Working Capital = Current Assets – Current Liabilities. The working capital ratio (Current Assets/Current Liabilities) indicates whether a company has enough short term assets to cover its short term debt.
Line management External links:
Qminder – Queue Management System & Waiting Line Management
Q-Flow Wait Line Management System – Kansas …
http://Line management is a business term to describe the administration of activities that contribute directly to the output of products or services. In a corporate hierarchy, a line manager holds authority in a vertical (chain of command), and/or over a particular product line. He or she is charged with meeting corporate objectives in a specific functional area or line of business.
Network management External links:
ASUS Router App – Easy Network Management in Hand
Netgear Insight: Wireless Network Management | NETGEAR
OSPINSIGHT – Fiber Optic Network Management
Assembly line External links:
Some Lessons From The Assembly Line – Newsweek
Assembly line | industrial engineering | Britannica.com
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management External links:
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management – …
Health administration External links:
Veterans Health Administration – United States …
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
Behavioral Health Administration Home
Public economics External links:
Handbook of Public Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
Child labour External links:
How to Stop Child Labour – The World Counts
2017 Global Estimates of Modern Slavery and Child Labour
What is child labour (IPEC)
Global Reporting Initiative External links:
[PDF]Global Reporting Initiative Performance Indicators
Global Reporting Initiative – Official Site
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) | Vectren
Crisis management External links:
Natural Disaster Crisis Management | Psych Central
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration …
Crisis Management Company | Strategy, Planning, …
Asset management External links:
FIVE WINDS ASSET MANAGEMENT
BOK Financial Asset Management
Quore | Asset Management Software for Hotel Operations
Sales management External links:
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sales Management Chp3 Flashcards | Quizlet
DP Sales Management | UPCOMING SALES
Tax efficiency External links:
Tax Efficiency – Investopedia
For the economic theory of tax efficiency, see Excess burden of taxation. A financial process is said to be tax efficient if it is taxed at a lower rate than an alternative financial process that achieves the same end.
5 Picks With a Side of Tax Efficiency – Morningstar
Logistic engineering External links:
Toyota Logistic Engineering Challenge 2018 | The …
Comet – Logistic Engineering and Management – YouTube
Toyota Logistic Engineering Challenge 2018
Ethical banking External links:
What Is Ethical Banking? – Financial Web – finweb.com
Unity Trust Bank – Ethical Banking | Socially Responsible
Charity Bank: Ethical banking | Charity loans | Charity Bank
Quality assurance External links:
[PDF]TITLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE PROVISIONS – …
Think of quality assurance as before the goods or services have been produced and quality control is during the production of the goods or services. The former ensures that there will be quality and the latter controls the execution to ensure that there was quality.
Title Quality Assurance Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Liquid logistics External links:
Liquid Logistics Canoeing and Kayaking – Home | Facebook
Liquid Logistics Enterprise
K2 Tank Lines | Bulk liquid logistics firm in the Midwest
Ethical code External links:
Hippocratic oath | ethical code | Britannica.com
Doctor’s Ethical Code of Conduct | Chron.com
Ethical Code « KPRS – kprsinc.com
Integrated management External links:
Integrated Management System – PKC Advisory
Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA) – AICPA
Service management External links:
Field Service Management Software – Smart Service
MTM, Inc. – MTM Service Management Portal Login
Cerner – Service Management
Institute of Supply Chain Management External links:
Institute of Supply Chain Management – Home | Facebook
About Us – Institute of Supply Chain Management
Community interest company External links:
OpenStreetMap UK – A Community Interest Company (CIC)
LeatherWest – A Community Interest Company for …
Give and Take Care – CIC | A Community Interest Company
Venture capital External links:
FundRx | Healthcare and Life Science Venture Capital | FundRx
Arthur Ventures | Early Stage Venture Capital
the PVCA – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
Social entrepreneurship External links:
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation | …
What is social entrepreneurship? – YouTube
Engineering management External links:
What is ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT? definition of …
Engineering Management Program | University of …
Beer distribution game External links:
The Beer Distribution Game – Internet Version
Beer Distribution Game – YouTube
Whole-life cost External links:
Whole-Life Cost – Investopedia
Business operations External links:
U.S. Forest Service – Business Operations
What Are Business Operations? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
UofL Business Operations
Relational view External links:
Cosmology and Quantum Theory: the Relational View …
Electronic data interchange External links:
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) | Independence Blue Cross
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – California
EDI Basics | Learn about Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
orm | Office of Risk Management
Risk Management Agency – Official Site
London Business School External links:
London Business School – Official Site
London Business School | Top Universities
London Business School – YouTube
Environmental resource management External links:
[PDF]ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Environmental Resource Management Major — Penn …
Environmental Resource Management Infographic
Booz Allen Hamilton External links:
Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton
4,054 Booz Allen Hamilton reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Booz Allen Hamilton Careers
Talent management External links:
What is Talent Management? | HRZone
VA Learning University – Talent Management System
U.S. Army Talent Management
Logistics management External links:
[PDF]Logistics Management Functional Users Manual for …
3PL, Logistics Management, Warehousing & …
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
Financial Statement Analysis – investopedia.com
[PDF]Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis 7 – …
Fair trade External links:
Fair Trade Campaigns 2018 National Conference – …
The Little Traveler | Apparel, Home Decor, Fair Trade
Find and Shop Fair Trade Certified Products
Management system External links:
WebStudy Course Management System Logon – Camden …
File Management System – Techopedia.com
[PDF]FIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Policies and …
Stakeholder theory External links:
Stakeholder Theory Definition from Financial Times Lexicon
Value Maximization and Stakeholder Theory
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Economic Incentives | Environmental Economics | US EPA
ISO 19011 External links:
ISO 19011 Auditing Standard in Plain English – praxiom.com
ISO 19011 2011 Auditing Definitions – praxiom.com
ISO 19011: Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems | ASQ
Workflow management system External links:
:: MDFlow :: – EMR and Patient Care Workflow Management System
Associate Workflow Management System
TrackPro | Workflow Management System
Equality impact assessment External links:
equality impact assessment | joannecoatesjc
Staff management External links:
Driver Schedule | Driver & Staff Management Software
Opportunities – Staff Management
ShiftWise™ – Automated Staff Management
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Business intelligence External links:
Business Intelligence Tools & Software | Square
EnsembleIQ | The premier business intelligence resource
Business Intelligence | Microsoft
Supply chain management External links:
50 Top Supply Chain Management Conferences in 2018 – …
What is supply chain management (SCM)? – Definition …