Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gordon-Loeb Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gordon-Loeb Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gordon-Loeb Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gordon-Loeb Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gordon-Loeb Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What are the long-term Gordon-Loeb Model goals?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Gordon-Loeb Model team, Gordon-Loeb Model itself?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Gordon-Loeb Model improvements?
- Why Measure?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gordon-Loeb Model book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Gordon-Loeb Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gordon-Loeb Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gordon-Loeb Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gordon-Loeb Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gordon-Loeb Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gordon-Loeb Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Gordon-Loeb Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Gordon-Loeb Model project management time and change request analysis time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Gordon-Loeb Model project?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Gordon-Loeb Model project at all?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Gordon-Loeb Model project?
Step-by-step and complete Gordon-Loeb Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gordon-Loeb Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gordon-Loeb Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gordon-Loeb Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gordon-Loeb Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gordon-Loeb Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gordon-Loeb Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gordon-Loeb Model project with this in-depth Gordon-Loeb Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gordon-Loeb Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gordon-Loeb Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gordon-Loeb Model investments work better.
This Gordon-Loeb Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.