Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pre-construction services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pre-construction services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pre-construction services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pre-construction services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pre-construction services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Pre-construction services?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Is there a Pre-construction services management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Pre-construction services study?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Think about the functions involved in your Pre-construction services project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pre-construction services book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pre-construction services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pre-construction services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pre-construction services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pre-construction services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pre-construction services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pre-construction services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pre-construction services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the Pre-construction services project and its process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Pre-construction services project management deliverables of each process group?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Pre-construction services project?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Pre-construction services project team have?
Step-by-step and complete Pre-construction services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pre-construction services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pre-construction services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pre-construction services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pre-construction services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pre-construction services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pre-construction services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pre-construction services project with this in-depth Pre-construction services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pre-construction services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pre-construction services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pre-construction services investments work better.
This Pre-construction services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.