Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Does Smart Technologies appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What are the key elements of your Smart Technologies performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Smart Technologies product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Smart Technologies will circumvent those obstacles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart Technologies book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Smart Technologies project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Smart Technologies project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Change Log: Is the submitted change a new change or a modification of a previously approved change?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Smart Technologies project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Smart Technologies projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince to employees that it is a necessary process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Smart Technologies project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Smart Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart Technologies project with this in-depth Smart Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart Technologies investments work better.
This Smart Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.