Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Process (collective) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Process (collective) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Process (collective) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Process (collective) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Process (collective) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing The Process (collective)?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- How do we know that any The Process (collective) analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What is the purpose of The Process (collective) in relation to the mission?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Are there The Process (collective) Models?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Process (collective) book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Process (collective) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Process (collective) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Process (collective) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Process (collective) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Process (collective) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Process (collective) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Process (collective) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the The Process (collective) project Plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of The Process (collective) project management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are the main opportunities available to us that you should grab while you can?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned The Process (collective) project manager a PMP (Certified The Process (collective) project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the The Process (collective) project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete The Process (collective) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Process (collective) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Process (collective) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Process (collective) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Process (collective) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Process (collective) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Process (collective) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Process (collective) project with this in-depth The Process (collective) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Process (collective) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Process (collective) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Process (collective) investments work better.
This The Process (collective) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.