Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capability management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capability management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capability management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capability management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capability management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have the right capability to manage its asset base and/or procure a large new asset; for example, to acquire a new IT system or to contract for a major facility to be built?
- Is capability planning based on your organizations key outcomes, and will the interventions and outputs that your organization has identified best contribute to meeting clents priorities?
- How does your organization identify and meet the employment needs and aspirations of a diverse workforce, particularly of women, ethnic and minority groups and people with disabilities?
- What are your organizations main training delivery methods (eg in house, external, external conferences and seminars, job rotations, e-learning) and how is this decided?
- Does your organization have a long-term asset management strategy that clearly demonstrates the linkage between asset performance and achievement of its outcomes?
- How does your organization find out about client experiences and expectations of its service delivery, and how is this information used to inform improvements?
- How does your organization know it has the leaders it needs to perform well now and in the future, meet its outcomes and contribute to sector-wide outcomes?
- How does your organization facilitate career progression and development opportunities to enable staff to move within the organization and between agencies?
- How does your organization ensure it has the skills and competencies to achieve its outcomes in collaboration with government and non-government partners?
- How does your organization ensure it has the ICT and internal management systems it needs to achieve its outcomes and contribute to sector-wide outcomes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capability management book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capability management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capability management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capability management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capability management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capability management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capability management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capability management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Capability management project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Capability management project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Capability management project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Capability management project estimates?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Capability management project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
Step-by-step and complete Capability management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capability management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capability management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capability management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capability management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capability management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capability management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capability management project with this in-depth Capability management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capability management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capability management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capability management investments work better.
This Capability management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.