Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Restricted Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Restricted Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Restricted Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Restricted Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Restricted Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Restricted Data activities?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Restricted Data leaders?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How do we know that any Restricted Data analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What do we want to improve?
- How do controls support value?
- Which Restricted Data goals are the most important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Restricted Data book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Restricted Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Restricted Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Restricted Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Restricted Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Restricted Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Restricted Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Restricted Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Restricted Data project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Restricted Data project managers participating in the Restricted Data project know the Restricted Data projects true status first hand?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Restricted Data project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
Step-by-step and complete Restricted Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Restricted Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Restricted Data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Restricted Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Restricted Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Restricted Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Restricted Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Restricted Data project with this in-depth Restricted Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Restricted Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Restricted Data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Restricted Data investments work better.
This Restricted Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.