Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OrionVM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OrionVM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OrionVM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OrionVM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OrionVM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the OrionVM team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting OrionVM with what users do day-to-day?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once OrionVM is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- How do you use OrionVM data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OrionVM book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OrionVM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OrionVM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OrionVM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OrionVM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OrionVM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OrionVM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OrionVM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the OrionVM project Schedule or Budget?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/OrionVM projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this OrionVM project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the OrionVM project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete OrionVM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OrionVM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OrionVM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OrionVM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OrionVM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OrionVM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OrionVM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OrionVM project with this in-depth OrionVM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OrionVM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OrionVM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OrionVM investments work better.
This OrionVM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.