Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social hacking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social hacking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social hacking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social hacking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social hacking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- How can skill-level changes improve Social hacking?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- Do the Social hacking decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Who will use it?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Social hacking effort?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How do we manage Social hacking Knowledge Management (KM)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social hacking book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social hacking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social hacking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social hacking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social hacking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social hacking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social hacking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social hacking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Social hacking project progress?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/Social hacking projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Social hacking project?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Social hacking project manager a PMP (Certified Social hacking project manager) and experienced?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
Step-by-step and complete Social hacking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social hacking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social hacking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social hacking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social hacking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social hacking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social hacking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social hacking project with this in-depth Social hacking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social hacking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social hacking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social hacking investments work better.
This Social hacking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.