Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Street Smarts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Street Smarts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Street Smarts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Street Smarts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 816 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Street Smarts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 816 standard requirements:
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Street Smarts team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Is Street Smarts currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Why is change control necessary?
- How likely is the current Street Smarts plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Street Smarts leaders?
- Is the Street Smarts scope manageable?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Street Smarts book in PDF containing 816 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Street Smarts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Street Smarts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Street Smarts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Street Smarts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Street Smarts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Street Smarts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Street Smarts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimistic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – What changed on Street Smarts project Scope Statement input?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: Who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Street Smarts project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Street Smarts project estimates?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Street Smarts project?
- Team Performance Assessment: What do you think is the most constructive thing that could be done now to resolve discussions and disputes about method variance?
Step-by-step and complete Street Smarts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Street Smarts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Street Smarts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Street Smarts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Street Smarts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Street Smarts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Street Smarts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Street Smarts project with this in-depth Street Smarts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Street Smarts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Street Smarts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Street Smarts investments work better.
This Street Smarts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.