Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VIOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VIOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VIOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VIOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VIOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to VIOS?
- What are the Essentials of Internal VIOS Management?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How did the VIOS manager receive input to the development of a VIOS improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- How do we go about Comparing VIOS approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VIOS book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VIOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VIOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VIOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VIOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VIOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VIOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VIOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the VIOS project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for VIOS project risks determined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented VIOS project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the VIOS project?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete VIOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VIOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VIOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VIOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VIOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VIOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VIOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VIOS project with this in-depth VIOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VIOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VIOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VIOS investments work better.
This VIOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.