Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Licensing and Entitlement Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Licensing and Entitlement Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Licensing and Entitlement Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Licensing and Entitlement Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Licensing and Entitlement Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Licensing and Entitlement Management?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Licensing and Entitlement Management, including any consulting or professional services?
- Is there any existing Licensing and Entitlement Management governance structure?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Is the Licensing and Entitlement Management scope manageable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Licensing and Entitlement Management book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Licensing and Entitlement Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Licensing and Entitlement Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Licensing and Entitlement Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Licensing and Entitlement Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Licensing and Entitlement Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Licensing and Entitlement Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Licensing and Entitlement Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Has the change been highlighted and documented in the CSCI?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What process was planned for managing issues/risks?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the Licensing and Entitlement Management project intents to solve a hard question?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Licensing and Entitlement Management project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Licensing and Entitlement Management project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Licensing and Entitlement Management project complies with relevant legislation?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
Step-by-step and complete Licensing and Entitlement Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Licensing and Entitlement Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Licensing and Entitlement Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Licensing and Entitlement Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Licensing and Entitlement Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Licensing and Entitlement Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Licensing and Entitlement Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Licensing and Entitlement Management project with this in-depth Licensing and Entitlement Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Licensing and Entitlement Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Licensing and Entitlement Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Licensing and Entitlement Management investments work better.
This Licensing and Entitlement Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.