Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Word-of-mouth marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Word-of-mouth marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Word-of-mouth marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Word-of-mouth marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Word-of-mouth marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 915 standard requirements:
- Why is Word-of-mouth marketing important for you now?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How can you measure Word-of-mouth marketing in a systematic way?
- The approach of traditional Word-of-mouth marketing works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Is the Word-of-mouth marketing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Word-of-mouth marketing book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Word-of-mouth marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Word-of-mouth marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Word-of-mouth marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Word-of-mouth marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Word-of-mouth marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Word-of-mouth marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Word-of-mouth marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Word-of-mouth marketing project and the system/product to be built?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Word-of-mouth marketing project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the Word-of-mouth marketing project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Word-of-mouth marketing project been reassigned to other units or Word-of-mouth marketing projects?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor require sufficient detailed planning of control accounts to constrain the application of budget initially allocated for future effort to current effort?
- Schedule Management Plan: Identify the amount of schedule variation that triggers a warning. What happens if a warning is triggered?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
Step-by-step and complete Word-of-mouth marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Word-of-mouth marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Word-of-mouth marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Word-of-mouth marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Word-of-mouth marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Word-of-mouth marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Word-of-mouth marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Word-of-mouth marketing project with this in-depth Word-of-mouth marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Word-of-mouth marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Word-of-mouth marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Word-of-mouth marketing investments work better.
This Word-of-mouth marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.